My life as a locked up house hubby

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by paulie slave, Dec 9, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. paulie slave

paulie slave Locked house husband

House Husband
    Scotland
    Local Time:
    1:36 PM
    Hi,

I've been thinking for a while about starting a blog. I don't know where it'll go or if I'm over sharing but here goes...

First of all. I am a man. This means that what I have to say is probably not all that interesting, people, including me, are much more interested in what women have to say and rightly so. I am going to write a short blog to stop me boring people on other posts about my life, chastity and submission.

I'm currently a house husband have been since several breakdowns at work (I was getting bullied, which is pretty easy to do to someone like me) which lead suicide attempts, hospitalisation, rehab. My Wife, to whom I will refer to as RS (rightful superior), has had to take on more stressful and harder work in order to pay the bills. I don't feel good about this it makes me feel really guilty but I am in therapy to try to get better and make her life easier. I do want to get a job as soon as possible but my old career (IT consultant) is over. Three years out and my own personal state of mind makes this impossible. I've tried to get low paid work but even that seems difficult, I mean I worked in IT for twenty years, I don't have any other experience. It's annoying because I feel like having designed and managed complex systems for a lot of large companies means that I could probably work a till if I had to.

I believe in female supremacy, not equality. I think that women should earn more than men, that they should be the main or even sole representation in government and that all world leaders should be female. I'm not even sure men should be allowed to vote. It's not that I hate men, I really enjoy their company but I think the world has moved on and that the skillset women have is far more applicable to the modern world. And that's not to say that all women are greater than all men, that would be silly. I've met some women who are not very nice but I think on the whole they are just more responsible decision makers with far more empathy and emotional intelligence, rather than stick waving sociopaths with one track minds (sorry that's maybe a bit harsh but I'm talking extremes here). The only tattoo I have is a female supremacy one. It refers to our marriage but also to my attitude towards life.

So I suppose a quick paragraph about the day to day of our life together, as I mentioned before I am a house husband, my role is run the household, cook, clean and wait on RS when she is home from work. I try to be pleasing and good company with a good attitude. I am not allowed to disobey her and I wouldn't. I feel like I've drifted away from having any friends but RS is my real focus in life and I'm ok with that. We don't have intercourse and haven't for years but I do love to bring her to orgasms with my fingers and tongue and have reached a point where I think I'm quite good at it. As for me, I maybe get to cum once a month. This is always done on my knees before RS, either she lets me grind against a vibe or I can use my hands. If I'm allowed to use my hands, she sets a ten second timer on her phone and I have to finish in that time limit. At all other times I'm locked up. In all honesty I love being a house husband and if it wasn't for the financial pressures we've both agreed that this arrangement suits us best.

I have always had a cross dressing fetish since I was small. RS has been amazing in how she indulges me, she buys me underwear and clothes as gifts. I'm so grateful for that. This was not something I ever pushed with her and I know it's not something that turns her on but she likes it as part of the service I perform for her. I consider myself really lucky to have such a fabulous wife.

That'll do for now. Sorry if the above is just irritating or whatever, just trying to write down my thoughts and to stop me from barging into others posts with stories about me which I think I've done a few times.

2. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    8:36 AM
    Your wife is indeed extraordinarily understanding and deserves her supremacy. As the utterly submissive husband in a female-controlled marriage, I urge you to deepen your own submission and to follow your wife's commands, wherever they might lead. You will be happier for it, I promise. Good luck.

3. dkid13

dkid13 Active member

Athlete, health professional, and kids coach
    Sydney
    Local Time:
    10:36 PM
    Thanks for sharing buddy. I look forward to reading more about your journey :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice