Ass whooping while locked

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by outro2006, Jul 1, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. outro2006

outro2006 Active member

Local Time:
    2:47 AM
    Wife and I are regular vanilla in daily life, as much as we enjoy bondage and chastity and forced fem with me as a maid in 99.99% of the cases.
    And in the last months, with life and everything, we haven’t really been playing at all. Well, not together anyway, because I’ve playing with myself on occassions. Not for the thrill, but for the quick release of tension.

So anyway, we talked about it openly and lovingly and decided it’s time we got back on the horse. But not before I received my punishment for my self-abuse :)

And so, after 5-6 days spent in my cherrykeeper (the more regular one), on a Friday afternoon, I was invited to receive my punishment. Laid on the bed, in my cage, hands tied behind back, feet tied and with a pillow to raise my bum up, making it accessible for what was now clear would be a good old spanking.
    Then I got a pair of worn full cotton panties stuffed in my mouth(a good sign that it will get real), with a bandana tied over it and a blindfold for my eyes. I just love it when I get a full mouth panty gag.
    And then I got it for some 15-20
    mins (seemed like an eternity), with various “instruments” from hand to wooden brush. After she considered the shade of red was proper enough, I was released and we continued our regular vanilla life as loving wife and husband

The end(?)

2. MissAmysPlayThing

MissAmysPlayThing General submissive owned by MissAmy

Newcastle Upon Tyne
    Local Time:
    12:47 AM
    Very interesting. I'm not locked up often/long, we only bought a cage recently but we enjoy it as some fun.

We do have a D/s style relationship though and she is very much in charge in the bedroom and in some selected other aspects of our life.

She really enjoys whipping me but like you said above, we can go from vanilla to me being whipped with a wire to sitting on the sofa talking about life admin shit, within the space of 20mins.

Its brilliant.....

Chris estim likes this.
  3. outro2006

outro2006 Active member

Local Time:
    It is, isn’t it? Good for those who managed somehow to get a 24/7 lifestyle of slavery, but in normal regular life, with job and kids, that doesn’t fly.

And besides being locked in chastity itself for 1-2 weeks with some teasing (more or less), I personally couldn’t handle anything more. That’s why I wanted to share this short episode, to showcase the beauty of the vanilla domestic lifestyle also.

MissAmysPlayThing likes this.
  4. MissAmysPlayThing

MissAmysPlayThing General submissive owned by MissAmy

Newcastle Upon Tyne
    Local Time:
    We feel like we have the perfect mix. For example She will always pick what we have for dinner (I cook as I enjoy it - and am better haha).

Often when we go out for dinner, she'll decide on what we're having, or if we're sharing or ordering individually etc.

Anything sexual is 100% her choice.

We don't really fit into a classic stereotype, but it works well for us.

5. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    7:47 PM
    Maybe she should put some red lipstick on your ass and stop when it's the color of the lipstick. Hope she doesn't use purple or black.

Perverspepere likes this.
  6. outro2006

outro2006 Active member

Local Time:
    Now that’s an idea
    Yes, luckily for me she’s not a goth But still those shades of red ar not good news

King Hippo likes this.
  7. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
  8. Tiny Tony

Tiny Tony New member

Local Time:
    7:47 PM
    My wife loves tanning my ass and making me beg, plead, and promise to be good. And I have to keep those promises or I get it double! She makes me get on knees and elbows on a table and spread my knees apart because she likes to see the chastity cage swaying as she thrashes me! She says it gives her an incredible sense of power and she always wants to be licked after.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  9. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you had fun!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice