I got to cum tonight...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by bostonlocked, Jan 17, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. bostonlocked

bostonlocked Member

Local Time:
    3:56 PM
    I’ve been locked since I got my new device last Wednesday. I’m self locked until Sunday when my Sir is going to lock it on.

He told me earlier this week that I could cum Tuesday night. At first I was very excited because I was insanely horny when he told me and I know I won’t get the chance again soon.

All week I’ve been getting used to the new cage (Contender with PA lock from MCN). It is extremely comfortable and I’m now positive I can wear it indefinitely.

Well I woke up insanely horny and had that 2 second moment between waking up and remembering I’m locked.

I reached down and felt the cage and it just felt so right. Like it was finally how it was meant to be.

The later it got the more I started dreading unlocking to cum. But sir told me to so that’s that.

I unlocked, used my biggest dildo, and jerked off for 45 mins. It was almost like my body knew I shouldn’t be doing it. Eventually I came like a firehose. Spraying what felt like gallons of cum. It was instantly disappointing.

Afterwards I felt guilty and pathetic. I couldn’t get the cage back on fast enough.

Feeling better now that my dick is back where it should be and hopefully I won’t be let out again for months.

2. Deleted member 53138

I know exactly what you mean, except for the cumming bit, I am dreading when my Mistress tells me to cum.....I don't want that after cum feeling that always happens. I also reach down in the morning and touch my cage....it feels normal and it's just ment to be....I do want to orgasm again but only when I can have a full body orgasm....similar to a woman. I never again want a tug and spurt like an animal. Women have such better more intense orgasms.....thats the kind I want!

3. the glove

the glove Active member

Montana
    Local Time:
    1:56 PM
    Well tug and spurt only feels good after you have done it 12 or more times after being locked for so long one little spurt is not enuf

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice