What a fool...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by fmond, Jul 12, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. fmond

fmond New member

Local Time:
    11:39 AM
    Hi All, me and me gf are into chastity some months now, and we are trying longer periods, 1 or 2 weeks (for me its is too much). Any way gf just gone to a trip with her family for the weekend, and I kept home and locked. Messing around in her panties drawer... and I found the key to my chastity belt. Now, I know I shouldnt have done it, but anyway, I got it in order to get some release, I'm in chastity for 14 already and completely crazy, after wondering a bunch, I decided I would wank a little, and lock it again, no orgasm. I would not get an orgasm and gf wouldnt know. All perfect. That is what I planned.

Buuuut, the key when trying to open the device, the key just broke inside my padlock! I dont know what to do, I cannot get it out, and even if I could, or if I break the padlock gf would know. Any one have any ideads? Should I tell my gf before she gets back?

kkeeiitthh likes this.
  2. New76

New76 Member

Local Time:
    3:39 PM
    This is just too good :p

3. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    4:39 PM
    Tell her now, that will give her plenty of time to think of the right punishment..

kkeeiitthh and guest 2942 like this.
  4. mattychu

mattychu Member

Local Time:
    10:39 AM
    lmao you get what you deserve
    hope its a long time:D

kkeeiitthh likes this.
  5. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    Tell her now.

Or

Tell her that you want to stay locked for 2 more weeks.
    This gives you two weeks to find a similar enough padlock and key that she wont notice the difference, and cut the old padlock off. Swap the keys, and then tell her that while being a kinky devil and admiring and re-folding her panties in the drawer (you ARE a kinky devil right?) you found the keys, and maybe she should hide them somewhere else, or put them on her house keys.

A lot more fun to just tell her though. Will you be humiliated having to tell her what you were doing messing in her panty drawer or does she know you mess with her panties?

kkeeiitthh and PauloChaste like this.
  6. Pillowbiter

Pillowbiter Adore All Females, They so deserve it.

Retired
    usa
    Local Time:
    I would tell her you were trying her panties on, found the key, You were bad, Let her decide, Let us know.

7. Max51

Max51 Youth is wasted on the young.

Local Time:
    9:39 AM
    What kind of key was that because I have had lots of locks and lots of keys and try as I might, none even bended.? I used plastic locks now anyway. A far as your chastity period goes, just talk to you girlfriend and tell her your limits. This is supposed to be enjoyable, not torture. My wife likes to go at least 3 weeks and kept shooting for a month but by week three I was too horny to think of anything else. Now we do a week, week and half tops and it is still fun.

I had an earth shattering orgasm last night and it was just two days after my last one. I think what happens is that guys get into chastity and they get teased and denied and when they cum, it is powerful and they attribute that to being denied for so long. For me, as long as my wife edges me for a half hour, even if it I came just the day before, it is still muscle cramping, shouting to the high heavens, powerful. My wife laughs at how I react to her teasing and denial.

So now I would say we are more into Teasing and Denial than Chastity. She does make me lock up when she is not with me and on the day we have sex. That sensitizes my penis and makes me horny so we still have as good a time as we did when I waited 3 weeks, but without the frustration. Many like the frustration part. I do not. Life is too short to reduce the number of my orgasms too much. A little is OK for me, but not more than 2 weeks anymore.

8. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Hummm
    @SubVerity idea is very devious and hopefully her KH will read it and she will have to pay the price !.

But to the op well I suppose it depends if your GF needs your boy bits out for her own pleasure or not .
    If the latter you are fxxxxed she might as well super glue the lock no more worry about keys and stuff.
    Obviously any excuse about why you were in her knicker drawers is going to result ina spanking and all you boy undies in the bin . Hopefully you go to the gym or play football lol

So maybe fess up and let us know how inventive she is.

Xx Wendy

9. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    That deserves a harsh punishment, fo-sho!! lol

kkeeiitthh and Caged Wolf like this.
  10. fmond

fmond New member

Local Time:
    So, here's the thing, I went out yesterday, bought a new padlock, one of superior quality (ours was pretty lame), and let both keys in gf drawer. I removed the device, shaved myself, no wank, no cheating, put it back and locked with the new padlock. I have email'd it all to her. All the truth. (She's in no signal area). Let's wait and see.

BlueEyes and spider202 like this.
  11. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    If you still got time put the keys in a nice card with some well chosen words.

Bit more of a nice way of doing it shows you have taken trouble x
    Xx Wendy

Caged Wolf likes this.
  12. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    7:39 AM
    VERY glad to hear you did the honorable thing and admittied to what happened rather than trying to hide it or turn it in someway.

Hope your KH understands adn takes yoru integrity into account, but there will still probably be punishment for the original sisn..ie., going thru her panty drawer, and intending to "handle things yourself"...

Good luck, and please let us know the final outcome!!!

13. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Mistress Wolf says "Oh, he's in trouble..." Broken trust, goiing thru her things, intent to unlock and more...

Her thoughts:
    1. Trust failure... This is going to take some time and effort to rebuild... He has to show he is trust-worthy again, and has to figure out how to PROVE it. It also could be taken as disrespect for her authority and any promises and commitments he had made to her.

2. Going thru KH's things: "Big no-no".... unless given permission, but sounds like he was just being kinky.... Mistress Wolf agrees with the comment about "loss of menswear, and it's lace, frill, and satin for him, in pinks and pastels"....

3. The Intent to "wank": This goes back to the trust issues above... having found the key and even thinking about using it is bad, but to go beyond thought to intent... breaking the key in the lock was divine interference, this time. His KH should not give him the opportunity to be in this position of thinking for himslf again. He's already shown he can't be trusted... (hmm again, TRUST!) Mistress Wolf recommends NOT leaving a key behind anymore.

4. The exchange: Mistress Wolf's thoughts about him replacing the lock are that he should have bought the new lock, but waited for his KH to return before replacing the old one so SHE would be the one to fasten it again.

5. Doing the right thing in the end: cudo's to fmond for eventually doing the right thing (mostly) in messaging his KH with the full admission of what he had done, but it should not have happened in the first place...

Pharaphrasing Mistress Wolf's final thoughts: "Things would be changing!!!' They would have to change in light of this transgression. This is one area that "It's easier to ask forgiveness than to ask permission" DOES NOT have a place!!!

(This post was typed by caged wolf under the supervision and proof reading of Mistress Wolf, and has her approval and endorsment!)

jane7 likes this.
  14. fmond

fmond New member

Local Time:
    @Wendygirl, thanks for the idea, I still have some time.

@Caged Wolf, Woo, reading your mistress comments make it far worse than my original intent. I never meant to broke the thrust but I can see how I've just done it.

Few minutes ago I got a reply "hahaha... you're so in trouble...". We're not into ssisyfication, or hard spanking now. Just a light FLR and chastity thing. So I'm expecting my punishment to be more days in chastity, or house chores maybe...

Thanks to all, I will tell how things went...

ugams and BlueEyes like this.
  15. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    fmord,
    Mistress Wolf says "That's how MY mind works"... Our relationship is built on trust, and we entered into the FLR D/s relationship BECAUSE of the trust issues we had when i was Alpha. Hopefullly Mistress Wolf's comments did not appear unduly harsh, but She is a natural redhead.... :)

Does your KH have a profile here, if not maybe she should, or you should ask her to read thru the posts on this thread... ;) Might give her some "new" ideas for discipline.... LOL

Wendygirl and jane7 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice