Added to my duties - Human Dildo

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Kali, Sep 2, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. Kali

Kali No access to my Member

Local Time:
    11:53 PM
    Recently, Madam has been very busy with work. This has meant that she has had little time to pursue a new relationship and build the rapport that she needs with a new lover. Despite the fact that I take care of the house, do all of the cooking, and am available at her beck and call, Madam simply has not been able to fit “find a quality lover” into her schedule. Even with active profiles on kink sites and an average of a half-dozen emails a day from supplicants, it just isn’t fitting her schedule to fill this need.

This has become something of a problem; she a powerful, successful, sensual woman, and when business is going well and she is succeeding at those tasks she sets herself, her libido grows to match her successes. While I am able to do things to help meet that need and can sometimes provide temporary satiation, I am simply not well-enough endowed to fulfill the desires that she has. Her previous husband, though lacking in many ways, was exceptionally well endowed (a beer-can thick 10”), and the lovers that she chose to take at that time fell into a similar mold. My far more average endowment she finds useful in the missionary position, where I hit her G-Spot, but for any more enthusiastic encounter, which she really craves, I simply don’t measure up.

She also prefers that I not be allowed to orgasm, and to that end I have been in a CB-6000 for most of the last few years. She always tells her that I am a far better personal servant and maid when orgasm is not something I am permitted.

To help remediate the situation, Madam has decided that I will be her personal dildo. I am required to always be wearing a strap-on, currently a new copy of the 9” x 2” beauty that she uses to milk me. We first tried to do this with my penis remaining locked up, but the CB interfered with the proper use of the strap on. So Madam decided I would remain chaste behind the crotch panel of the strap-on harness. Because it’s not a Y-style but rather a waist and leg harness I can wear it at all times except showering, and when Madam is present, always with the dildo attached.

This arrangement means that she always has a tool at hand to scratch her it, as it were. And while I obviously can’t feel anything, I do get to do all of the foreplay associated with a sexual encounter. As my goal in life is always her enjoyment, this makes me intensely happy. While I’m never permitted to orgasm, and am usually required to keep a large size nJoy anal plug in place I am able to really focus on seeing that Madam’s sexual needs are sated. Without fail, my thighs and ass are covered with my own secretions as they continuously dribble form my restricted penis an added benefit for Madam, as it minimizes the need for me to be milked with that chance of spontaneous orgasm (I love anal penetration and orgasm is a risk when I'm being used that way, even when locked up).

So in fulfilling my role as a self-aware dildo our life continuous to get better; Madam is happier, I am able to be the major agent of that happiness, her desire to keep me chaste is met, and I am able to improve my focus on making her life better.

I know this is only temporary, and that when Madam has time she will find a new lover, since she requires them for certain social engagements as well as sex toys, but it makes me incredibly happy to be able to perform this additional service for however long it is required. And I know that I’ll be even happier when she is able to find a new lover to meet these needs.

2. Divine Mistress Angelique

Divine Mistress Angelique Divine Mistress Angelique

Professional Dominatrix
    Local Time:
    8:53 PM
    I highly recommend the "Big Fat Cock Sheath" and "Big Long Cock Sheath" which are both available in black and clear. I like the clear ones because jamie can see just how tiny his cock is inside it They are very thick, which prevents the cuckold from feeling even your body heat, let alone having any pleasure. If you heat the base in hot water, it becomes very pliable, pliable enough to slip over a CB6000(s). Slip it over the cuck's balls, and as it cools it will tighten, securing itself to his cock and balls. In jamie's case it requires some additional latex bondage tape, the kind that is reusable, with no adhesive. .

I got mine from 665 Leather.

http://www.665leathe...2/merchant.mvc?

They cater to the gay mens community, but they have good quality, unique items that are not readily available widely, and they have superb service.

bondagetape.jpg TSX-BigFatCockSheathclear.jpg TSX-FatCockSplintClosedEndclear.jpg

3. Kali

Local Time:
    Madam thanks you for your comment, but feels that your while she is sure that your suggestion meets your needs, it misses the point of what she requires from me.

4. Divine Mistress Angelique

Divine Mistress Angelique Divine Mistress Angelique

Professional Dominatrix
    Local Time:
    8:53 PM

My apologies, I must be missing something. Please explain what it is she requires of you that this would fail to provide.

I was not suggesting it for you specifically, as you already have a system. I was merely suggesting this for others, or as an alternative that does not require strapping on, and can still be worn with a chastity device.

5. Kali

Local Time:
    Madam is currently asleep, but I believe that she feels that using the penis as the support for the dildo reinforces the fact that the penis is still available. In our relationship I live according to her interests (such as chastity and 24/7 forced femme), and reminding me that under the clothing and artificial body parts that I am still male isn't something she wants to do.

I am now, and likely will always be, since she chose to marry me a few months ago, her loyal femme servant.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice