A game

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Ukpsion, Jun 25, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Ukpsion

Ukpsion Active member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    11:09 AM
    Does anyone try and circumvent the rules of chastity?

I’ve been increasingly introducing my wife to chastity and we’ve dabbled for 6 months on and off, led by me sometimes and her sometimes. She’s decided it starts “properly” after I complete a long distance open water swim next weekend.

Incidentally what convinced her was reading this series which I found in another post on this forum https://happy-marriage.neocities.org/index.html

So back to my question, do you ‘Long termers’ ever have a crisis of faith in chastity and try to cheat the system? Obviously, you can’t “cheat” with another partner, but you could still try and ‘cheat’ with yourself, given time and initiative.

Thanks

Danny15 and gilgal like this.
  2. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    6:09 AM
    From my reading here, it seems pretty evenly divided between those who would never break the rules even if they could get away with it, and those who would jump at the chance to do so...

3. Ukpsion

Ukpsion Active member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    11:09 AM
    Thanks for your reply.

I appreciate its not something people will naturally volunteer an answer for.

4. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    3:09 AM
    I try to be compliant, and for several months at a time I can succeed, but then I get weak for a while and secretly play and give myself ruined orgasms (at least I stop at that), through my cage (I'm locked 24x7 and don't have the key, but I've learned pretty good tricks for pleasuring myself with it on). I don't view it as a game -- it's cheating (though on myself -- my KH does this because I want to and does not feel seriously betrayed if I cheat, she just punishes me because she knows I want to be disciplined).

Rectrix likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice