Penis Blisters

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by DMc79, Oct 14, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. DMc79

DMc79 Member

Local Time:
    2:07 PM
    Does anyone here know what causes blisters to form on the head of the penis? Is it too tight of a fit, or too loose of a fit? Obviously something is causing the chafing. I use baby oil as a lubricant, and re-oil every AM after my shower and cleaning. These never appeared using my plastic CB6000s, but they do after extended wear (3+ days of 24/7) with my chrome Chinese knock off. The chrome cage is very heavy, and it fits looser than my plastic version. When I switch back to plastic, they disappear in a day or two. They do not hurt, but they look weird.

2. sanctuary

sanctuary Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:07 PM
  3. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    5:07 AM
  4. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    5:07 PM
    DMc79 I had a cheap cock ring once that was only chrome plated and had a bad allergic reaction to it. The same as you just described. This is not unusual from what I have heard from others here

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  5. DMc79

DMc79 Member

Local Time:
    I think you are on to something here. The penis head is in direct contact with the upper portion of the tube, especially at night when nocturnal erections occur. Too bad, as I really enjoy the feel of the heavy tube. I better switch back to my polycarbonate cage,

6. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:07 PM
    It sounds like you may indeed be suffering a reaction to chromium. Chromium is quite toxic and some people do tend to be more sensitive to it than others.

7. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    5:07 AM
    Hey @DMc79!

It's a shame you 'may' be allergic to chromium... ('May' in that I'm not a Doc!) :(

But... I think there is hope! I have found the Chinese devices that have a solid base ring are generally chrome plated.

The ones with the hinged rings are usually steel!

I don't know what device you do have but if you went onto DHgate and searched through the chastity devices, looking for the hinged ring sort, you will hopefully get a new steel cage that will work for you!!!

If you REALLY want a solid base ring I think this style of device is steel and NOT chrome plated based on my communications only, not my solid experience, as I don't have one.....

2 Photos [​IMG]

Look for the style of the single locking mechanism as above, as opposed to the ones with the locking pin AND the two (2) guide pins like this:
    [​IMG] 8 Photos

I have found these ones with the three (3) pins are the chrome plated jobbies!

There are different designs of devices so I am very hopeful that you can find something steel that suits you with either a hinged or solid base ring!!!

Hope this helps!

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

8. chasteme

chasteme Newbie Sub.

Arizona
    Local Time:
    I have had both the "3" pin version mentioned above as well as a Chinese Knock off of the Cb 6ks in metal. I had one "reaction " due to not applying enough lube or Lanocane anti chaffing gel. Once I did this I had no problems.

9. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    10:07 PM
    Apart from my dislike of the use of "knock off "in relation to what are often perfictly well made and very user friendly pricing.

The use of chrome plating I think is not a cheap option these days much cheaper to use stainless steel .
    Thus is it plated or is it just the design and size that is causing the problem.

Your boy bits are quite prone to swelling up due to constriction ,not horny erections swelling! So maybe try another size or design.
    Xx Wendy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice