Point System

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by MistressFae, Mar 6, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. MistressFae

MistressFae Member

Local Time:
    8:52 AM
    Has anyone created a point system or know of one for building up rewards or for punishments or both for male chastity?

I am trying to come up with some sort of point system that I can keep track to make sure I reward my husband when he is good, and punish him when he is bad.

Please help.

Thanks,
    Mistress Fae

2. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    4:52 PM
    my wifes system is basic but works well, loosely based on the football card system shown by referees. If i make a mistake depending on how serious it is i am shown a yellow card if i earn no more cards within a two week period it is withdrawn and i am all clear again. If i earn a second yellow card in the same period it becomes a red card and i am then punished at her mercy with usually 50 strokes of her paddle minimum. A serious misconduct earns a straight red and this punishment doubles anything she has in mind. I have to earn no cards in a four week period to qualify for a treat day.

3. MistressFae

MistressFae Member

Local Time:
    8:52 AM
    Thanks for the input.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice