Building up vs all-in (wearing a cage)

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by MrDoubleyou, Sep 5, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. MrDoubleyou

MrDoubleyou Active member

Local Time:
    5:01 PM
    Would it be wise to build up wearing a cage (couple hours a day to overnight) or should you also go all-in (no building up)?

Bit of background: I have experience and I got a perfect custom-made (even re-adjusted the size in between) chastity cage. The problem was that I had to heal my PA piercing and that I was waiting close to 8 months to get my new PA device (Rigid Chastity) which turned out to not by a good fit (with the piercing). So I haven't wearing a device since. But I decided to keep me piercing off for a while as it shouldn't really close after having it for a year (which is true I noticed, I still can get a smaller diameter in).

Just wondering if there is a real benefit of building up and if it is really beneficial for reducing discomfort or chaffing.

tiruh811 likes this.
  2. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    4:01 PM
    Let me ask you this: If you were training for a marathon, would you work up to the distance covered, or just show up on the day and hope for the best?

Your body will always need time to adjust to something new. Too many of us (me included) have tried to 'tough it out' and ended up having to take the cage off for days or weeks while we heal. Ideally, the only discomfort you should experience is frustration. If you're chafing, sore, bleeding, etc. then you should listen to what your body is telling you. Who wears shoes that blister their feet without doing something about it eventually? No disrespect intended, but don't be stupid. Take all the time you need to break it in.

3. LucyAnne

LucyAnne Active member

Newcastle UK
    Local Time:
    In my experience it is better to not go all in I made the mistake of doing that and ended up with such bad chaffing from the cb6000 I was using at the time I could not go back into chastity for a month.
    I would suggest initially no more than a couple of days at first because the night is when you will really notice the chaffing and the morning will test the fit. If over night works fine then extend it to a few days then again if there are no issues extend to a week.
    Once you are past the week threshold you can try for months. Just remember to moisturize and check for chaffing.

tiruh811 and MissyB like this.
  4. lockedhusband11

lockedhusband11 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:01 AM
    I did my first week all-in then it was really chaffing and sore. Luckily my keyholder decided to stop for a week for other reasons. Now I'm locked again and there is much less irritation and my nocturnal suffering is comparitively minimal

tiruh811 likes this.
  5. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    I’ve gone ‘all in’ a few times leading to several weeks of wear. Never had a problem now that I’ve resolved the pinch points and sharp edges.

tiruh811 likes this.
  6. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    11:01 AM
    I'd opt for slow start, but be flexible enough in your plan that you can extend time in cage if all is going well. It helps to remember that even if you aren't physically caged, you can practice mental chastity and deny your releases. That way, even if you are outside your device, your period of being chaste, the real goal, is maintained. Good luck.

tiruh811 and LucyAnne like this.
  7. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    Spelling Nazi says: It's chafing (with one 'f'). :+1:

tiruh811 likes this.
  8. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    11:01 AM
    My wife made me go all in. Once it was locked I didn't have a choice. Maybe I'm one of the few that didn't have a chafing problem. November will be 2 yrs that I have been locked up. My wife likes it that way.

tiruh811 likes this.
  9. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I started off for the day, then a few days at a time, but as soon as I wore my cage to work for the day, that was it my madam wanted me in full time, I am lucky in one aspect though, as madam is very up on hygiene I am unlocked every week for washing shaving ect.

tiruh811 likes this.
  10. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    11:01 PM
    Hi there!

Whatever works for YOU!

I recently returned to my device and just locked it on. I DO pay careful attention to cleanliness and any pangs I might be feeling down there.... I am also allowed to inspect every few days, but this means cage is off for a few minutes only....

I haven't found anything untoward so I keep going....

My foreskin does swell against the PA post, but this subsides reasonably quickly.... I generally leave it to subside as that works for me....

Just pay close attention to what YOU are feeling and look after your body.

So go for what suits you best, as only you know the answer to that!!!

Good luck!

Kindest regards

J.

JKisChaste likes this.
  11. JKisChaste

JKisChaste Active member

Writer
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:01 AM
    I was only locked last Wednesday. I am fortunate to have a very knowledgeable and experienced KH and she is taking it slow. She only allowed me to be locked 4 hours the first day. I had no issues so she had me locked all day on the second day, but I had to remove the cage at bedtime. Still no problems so I was locked all day the third day and slept locked that night. Same for day 4. I’m on day 5. I was locked all day, but she told me to remove it before bed and put the cage back on in the morning. She has been cautious which has made it a great experience for me. I haven’t had any chafing problems or sore spots at all. Not sure what she plans to do next. But, she has already earned my trust and I’m confident she knows best. So, I’m in the take it slow camp because it’s working well for me.

Cheers,
    JK

I LOVE my Choice! likes this.
  12. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    11:01 PM
    LOVE it!!!!!!

It's win-win!!!!!

Well done!!!!!!!

Kindest regards

J.

JKisChaste likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice