Seeking PA Wisdom

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by chastiff, May 1, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. chastiff

chastiff Long term member

Engineer
    London
    Local Time:
    2:45 PM
    #1 chastiff, May 1, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2016
    Dear all,

this morning, I sadly discovered that I can get free from my neosteel arch.
    as you can imagine, I'm feeling devastated. this was my second neosteel arch.

In any case, I have to move on and move forward. It's increasingly clear that PA is the most promising solution for secure chastity. so here I am, seeking wisdom

little bit of information
    I am a grower
    And I'm uncut

can someone explain to me the PA process. I read the first 10 or so threads that came up when I searched this site on the topic. I'm confused as to getting pierced at size vs stretching.

what size do I need to be at to wear a PA chastity successfully. how long does it take to chive that size?

any device recommendations? I am looking for long term wear; so device must allow good cleaning without removal

anything else I should be concerned about?

Kind Regards,
    Chastiff

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:45 AM
    usually you are peirced at a guage size around 10. If you have seen a 2 guage needle you would run lol. So thats why its easier to start out smaller and then stretch it larger over time. Everyone is different as far as comfort but for me it took about a year to stretch from a 10 guage to a 2. I have worn devices with a 6 guage size pin and a 2. the 2 was more comfortable but it depends on whether there is any stress on the PA. No stress on the hole is better. Im cut so not sure what if any complications you might have being uncut.

3. slavefox

slavefox Active member

Manager at Tech Company
    Las Vegas, USA
    Local Time:
    7:45 AM
    I had it done recently. The needle was 10ga and the Lori's device I bought is a 8ga so I'll stretch it when it arrives. The gauge you need will depend on the weight of the device a bit but it will be an absolute minimum of 10ga, probably larger. I heard that you should wait several months before stretching but I think that may be on the very conservative side. The process is just putting a steel "taper pin" through it and then putting the new jewellery in - it's easy.

If you are considering a Lori device, don't worry about the wait time, it'll take you that time to get the piercing and for it to heal etc.

There was very little pain but a lot of blood for ~24 hours. It it best that someone else drives and that you have stuff near you so you don't have to walk around leaving a trail of blood on your carpet. I would advise taking at least one day off work for this reason - I guess it depends on what you do.

Being uncut isn't a problem per se but it makes the jewellery choice even more important. I think a ring is the default option but I would recommend a curved barbell (aka "bananabell"). There is much less chance of your foreskin pushing on it and that irritating the piercing. You obviously need to pick the right diameter but consider the length and ball sizes too. Buy a few before getting the piercing if you like - they're cheap and with the right jewellery you won't be uncomfortable. The shop can probably sterilise them for you. I also used fabric plasters to stick my foreskin back for the first 1-2 weeks which seemed to help it heal.

I read some stuff about camomile soaks as an alternative to salt soaks. I tried it for a few days while I was with family, thinking it might look less suspicious to have brought with me. It didn't seem to help at all so I would stick to sea salt.

Apart from that, you probably found the same articles I did, that cover the basics.

4. slavefox

slavefox Active member

Manager at Tech Company
    Las Vegas, USA
    Local Time:
    As for devices, it depends on what you find comfortable/appealing. I found I couldn't wear the base rings without blisters etc., so I got a ringless Lori (this was the main motivation for getting the PA). This site looks good too: https://steelworxx.de/. If I could wear a base ring without discomfort, I would probably have got a Lori device with a ring since it provides some support and restricts the length as well as the diameter.

5. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    9:45 AM
    I attempted to use "off the shelf" devices with a PA once I got mine. Was pierced with a 10ga and stretched to a 8ga before I left the shop. Within a month it was very healthy. I found that just masturbating caused the piercing to loosen up and moved to a 6 ga within 2 months. 4 months in I was at a 4ga and found the 2ga tight but able to be put in. My piercing never stretched any farther, I did have a 0ga ring but found it WAY bigger and decided that my body and mind found the 2ga a good fit. I found that once I was able to wear a 2ga there was less pulling and pain with the PA. However the devices had issues not being custom. I went to https://steelworxx.de/. and got a Looker 03 with the titanium PA hasp. The security is exactly what I needed. I can wear the device without removal for as long as she wishes. The longest I have been in with no release is over 100 days. I am at around 55 days right now without any removal or issues.

I too had a neosteel sports belt and found I could escape from it, and with a heavy heart sold it to a friend of mine. That was the point I decided that I would need a piercing to insure security.

6. Sam wood

Sam wood Active member

My business
    Uk
    Local Time:
    3:45 PM
    I too had 2 neo steel belts years ago and with plenty of soap and wriggling I could pull out from them, that's part of the reason chastity didn't work when we had tried it years ago, I could cheat.
    I got circumsized for chastity years ago as well because when you try and use a pa device with and your uncut you might have problems with endema in the skin. I was pierced at 10g but was quickly able to size up, currently a 4g which I think is big enough for comfort and does not obstruct urination. Getting device with a tight fit is key to not stressing the piercing. I remember bleeding so bad during the first night it looked like someone had come a chopped my bits off during the night. Good luck though it will be the best thing you've done to make chastity really work.

7. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My advice (my PA is 0 gauge/8mm) its over so quickly is find a reputable experienced piercer and go with the largest initial piercing he is happy to do, this will also make the healing process quicker as the jewellery is tighter. Allow it to heal fully before stretching and then do so slowly with tapered rods. I personally will not make one of my devices with a PA of less than 3.25 mm/10 gauge.

8. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Any PA is dependant on your own anatomy. Some you can go quite deep for others it's not possible.

Definitely 3.2 is a minimum and think of how a cheese wire works ! That is exactly what you don't want. Thicker is better as the actress said to the Bishop.

Xx Wendy

thundar likes this.
  9. chastiff

Engineer
    London
    Local Time:
    How long does the bleeding last?

I'm thinking to get it done biginning of the bank holiday weekend coming up. Good plan?

10. Morolinith

Morolinith Active member

Local Time:
    I had mine done at 8g 5/8" back, no bleeding at all. A drop or two when i got an erection a couple days later and that was it.

11. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Drink lots of water before and after.

Most find just a few hours or nothing by the next day.

However some have said days and bad . I can only assume that the piercer was blind and knicked a blood vessel. But it's very easy to see them in such a thin piece of skin.

Because of the blood flow in that area healing should be fast . You can take Vit-C and zinc to boost healing.

Xx Wendy

12. slavefox

slavefox Active member

Manager at Tech Company
    Las Vegas, USA
    Local Time:
    It varies. Mine was heavy for 24 hours, very little for the next 2 days and then nothing. Try not to knock it :)

I second the recommendation to drink lots of water.

13. MikeyLikes

MikeyLikes Active member

Bus driver
    Calgary, AB
    Local Time:
    8:45 AM
    I can also talk to your piercing questions. I'm about six weeks post-piercing. I was pierced with a 6-gauge needle and had a 6 gauge CBR (1" dia.) put in. My piercer normally does a PA with either 6 or 8 gauge; she doesn't go larger or smaller than those two sizes. The piercing itself was rather uneventful - just one (very) quick pinch, and it was over. It wasn't bad at all.

Similar to Slavefox, I had a fair bit of bleeding lasting ~ 24 hours afterwards, but very little pain (what I would call mild discomfort). Had minor spotting lasting ~ 48 hours after piercing. The piercing does heal well, although you should expect that it will take ~ 8 weeks to fully heal. As I mentioned, I'm just over 6 weeks in, and it's still not fully healed. Up until it's fully healed, from what I've read, you'll still see some white residue stuck on the jewelry when you get up in the morning, or during the day if you haven't urinated in several hours. This residue is perfectly normal and is white blood cells seeping out around the piercing. Probably my biggest problem now, is that with it being so close to being fully healed, I want to take it out, and try to use it with my existing chastity devices (a MM WM, and a CB-6000s). Did that last week, and probably set the healing process back a few days :-(

I think the key is to find a good piercer. I talked to our resort neighbor during our Jamaican vacation in January who had a PA, and his experience sounded very unpleasant; from the piercing itself, to the aftercare they recommended and the healing time. His story almost turned me off getting one, but the more reading I did, I came to realize that his experience was the exception rather than the norm.

I've ordered a 4 gauge TBR (threaded ball ring), and once it comes in, I'll attempt to insert it without using a stretching wand. I've no plan to go bigger than 4 ga, as most PA chastity devices I've looked at will accommodate that size just fine.

Also, if you look at my posting history, I did post my PA experience for the first several days immediately after having it done.

Hope this helps :)

chastiff likes this.
  14. chastiff

Engineer
    London
    Local Time:
    PA done

healing and stretching to go

15. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    @chastiff good luck .. Mistress loves mine .. but never used it for locking up yet ;)
    Hugs
    Lucy x

16. windrush

windrush Junior Member

Local Time:
    If you can escape from a Neosteel Arch even once is remarkable but twice is incredible. When properly measured the "Arch" is totally inescapable. You have got the measurements wrong.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice