Alternative to Lovense Hush

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Thatguyontheinternet, Jan 23, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    6:40 PM
    We’ve had the Hush a while. The first one worked flawlessly and we had an absolute blast using it. And used it often. Then it got wonky. They replaced it, and the new one has never once worked as it should. There’s a couple things I’d like to try to see if they help, but we haven’t had it out in a while because more often than not it just results in frustration all the way around. As a result not only do we rarely use it, we also haven’t done any similar play in a while. Considering this type of play was pretty big part of how Thatgirl enjoyed her power, this is a crappy thing all the way around.

So does anyone know of an alternative to the Hush? Can it really still be the ONLY Bluetooth connected toy designed for long distance play? This long after it’s original release?

First person to post a link to a product that does what the Hush is supposed to do gets a gold star. Thanks all.

JiL and Slave to a Goddess like this.
  2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:40 PM
    No gold star for me, but I can say what not to get.

Got this to be a remote control vibe so I could have a lil fun with her when out and about.

It is bendabut it isn’t easily bendable, I am certain it would feel awkward if left in her. You have to turn it on directly before putting it in and using the remote “phone” before it shuts itself off. It does work but if she’s more than 30 feet away it doesn’t.

Attached Files:

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  3. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    we-vibe.com has a few devices that can be remotely controlled. No experience but something ive seen around. http://we-vibe.com/app. Sadly amazon reviews show connectivity issues also.

4. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:40 PM
    Yeah we've probs with hush connectivity too, I was going to see if anyone makes a Bluetooth extender and see if that helps. I have to carry my phone in my back pocket if I remotely want a chance of it working long distance and even at that rate it's questionable. One of the first times we used it she was messing with me while I was cleaning the house. I thought she was messing with me that whole time I was cleaning as it turns out she only tried to buzz me a few times but the plug went off straight for 20 minutes on its own volition. I think they need to add a wire antenna that can go down your leg or tuck up on your underwear so it can receive a stronger consistent signal.

5. Serafina's pet

Serafina's pet Locked and loved by lady Serafina

Mechanic
    Potter tx
    Local Time:
    Have this, it does not work well even with its own remote. Also to small

6. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    ok I just realized the hush is a butt plug lol. I was thinking of the lush :oops:. I guess that could make a big difference hahaha.

7. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:
    We’ve had a couple of close range devices that worked perfectly fine. But for whatever reason they can’t seem to make the jump from the close range Device-to-remote controller type toys into the long range.

We both have the Lovense app, and you can allow the other person to takeover control once you’ve linked the accounts. Simple enough. She sends a signal from her app on her phone to the app on my phone, and the app on my phone executes the command to the toy. We’ve found it works best if you stay OFF WiFi as much as possible. But still, it constantly disconnects (not a problem if it reconnected on its own the next time it receives a command as it says it’s supposed to), and worse, the toy itself seems to power down. They told us that that is defitnitly not supposed to happen. But that’s two in a row, and the toy is $120-$150. If I knew it had been improved I’d buy a 3rd one in a heartbeat. Oh well.

Maybe I’ll design and have one manufactured. There’s a epidemic of shit sex toys out there. National emergency if you ask me.

I think these companies bank on the fact that these are items that can’t be returned.

8. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    I don't even want to think of the money I've thrown away on sex toys onlybtonhave them break or be far below initial expectations. In fact I wonder roughly what the percentage is of sex toys in landfills versus all the other garbage. Considering what materials are typically used to make sex toys you'd think they'd have their own hazardous materials category at the landfill. That would be a funny conversation when you're pulling up to the attendant at the dump. Attendant "sir do you have any hazardous materials or tires you'll be disposing of today". Me "no but I have a bag full of dildos, do I toss those in with the tires" :)

9. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I accidentally ordered the wrong size dildo once, it was roughly the size of my ankle to my knee. I was like, just what am I supposed to do with this?! If we lived alone I would consider getting it mounted on the wall like a marlin.

I’ve had several vibes just stop working, and a few that said they were water proof but think water resistant was more likely. And yes I think they understand that no one returns these kind of items. One good thing about the internet though is that sometimes you can read reviews and get the lowdown before a purchase.

Slave to a Goddess and Jasmic68 like this.
  10. kinkycouple8481

Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    We have a we-vibe sync. It is Bluetooth and works long distance using app. We enjoy it. Haven’t used it a whole bunch. But have had fun with it together in same room and while we were apart using the app. I think they all have hiccups in there apps but hopefully only gets better

11. kinkycouple8481

Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Hope to get the we vibe ditto (backdoor plug) someday too.

12. occorics

occorics Long term member

computer-science
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:40 AM
    i think the problem is in the app, that doesn't handle disconnect properly. I control mine with a RaspberryPi now. It works through 2 walls and i also made sure to reconnect if needed...
    it's strange, that yours went on by itself, because normally it should turn off when the connection is lost. Maybe you pushed the button accidentally...?

There are bluetooth repeaters, but they are quite expensive... maybe a reflector like on those DIY can antennas for Wifi would help...

Guest 3729 likes this.
  13. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Probably is the app, we haven't used it in a while so may I'll see if they've made any updates.

14. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    11:40 PM
  15. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    3:40 PM
    We have been wanting one of the hush plugs since they came out. Been waiting for all the bugs to be worked out of it but I guess it may never happen. We had a regular remote one that broke after a few uses. My wife has been wanting to replace it but I’d hate to waste the money!

16. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Remote Control toys ... They are a very difficult nut to crack.

The first thing they have to overcome is the human body that is insulating them from the signal you want to send it. For argument's sake we will say that you have some sort of Antenna that is outside the body ... then the next issue you have is picking a type of signal that does well. Which is a weird thing, because some bluetooth things pair VERY well and don't get bumped, but others bump you. Best example is if I'm using Bluetooth headphones with my cell and get in my car the car kicks my headphones out.

So until they can get a signal that can be 100% stable (not bumpable) then they are always going to have issues. To be honest WiFi seems to be the best at this, but when using a cell phone to connect to a toy via WiFi this can get messy because most people also have their phone auto connect to WiFi.

Years ago I test pretty much every remote control toy out there and they all have flaws.

17. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    I purchased the same one and it worked OK at close range, but the long distance piece never worked. It was a real dissapointment given the price and the fact that my Wife is away a great deal for work. Of course my hope was to give her a bit of control over me even though we are physically apart.

18. occorics

computer-science
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    fun fact: you don't need to pair the Hush with the phone to connect to it. You just need to do a device scan to find the device ID and send serial data. I'm not sure if you could override an existing connection (but i'm gonna try)
    buttplug wardriving might become a new trend :D

zorglub likes this.
  19. zorglub

zorglub Tether freak

Software developper
    Arizona, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:40 PM
    Oh man. I almost busted a gut!
    :eek:

occorics likes this.
  20. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:
    Apparently someone in FL just got charged with sexual assault for hacking into his neighbors butt plug and “fucking with her”.

Wonder if the founders considered crimes like that when they were laying the framework for the Constitution?

occorics likes this.
  21. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:
    We don’t have too many issues using it close range (meaning within the same house) via Bluetooth. Once we found the setting in the app that tells it to “automatically reconnect after device disconnects”, most of our close range issues resolved. The device itself still randomly powers off in the middle of use but I believe that’s unrelated.

Our primary issue is the function that allows her to use her app, from her desk at work, to control the device while I’m wherever else in the world i am. It always disconnected our “session” frequently but it used to simply restart the session when she opened the app again. But now that doesn’t happen. So she’s sitting there sending commands to it thinking it’s dojng what she’s telling it to do, and it’s not.

I happen to have a Pi on its way that a friend is giving me for unrelated reasons. Will the Pi be able to take the place of her phone in the scenario I described - long range over cell network - or just local control via direct BT?

App Store reviews reveal that this problem is widespread. Such a shame. We really do enjoy that device. So much fun for her to be able to play with me randomly through a day. In fact this was the devic

22. occorics

computer-science
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Make sure the Pi is one of the lastest models with BluetoothLE...
    What i did, is to create a webserver to control the Hush and other devices and set up port-forwarding in the router: http://owned-by-princess-shelle.blogspot.com/p/remote-control-box.html

23. Serafina's pet

Serafina's pet Locked and loved by lady Serafina

Mechanic
    Potter tx
    Local Time:
    What would be more important. Distance or dependable?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice