amendments to bon4ms steel fitting

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by ChastityAndy79, Nov 5, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. ChastityAndy79

Local Time:
    6:48 AM
    Hi all,

Further to my earlier post, which I an grateful of the feedback on, thanks all.

I asked my queen to lend me the key so I could take it off to refit. It turns out I made a mistake fitting the ring. I used the biggest one as I tried to encapsulate my cock and balls at same time. Second time round I used the hinged ring to place my right ball sack first then I put the pin through and then squished my cock underneath after I'd pulled as much scrotal skin through as I could. This ring is two sizes smaller and my cock is now filling the cage as none or little base of my cock is bulging out. It now feels more compact too and less likely to slip out.

I'm much happier now. Qk is very happy too. Key is back with her.

Good times

Attached Files:

2. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    1:48 PM
    Looks good!!!!

May I ask.... how does your foreskin 'react' when you try to get hard...?

How does it feel...? Does it squish up and pinch at all....?

With inquisitiveness and the absolute kindest regards.

J.

3. BaldWizard

BaldWizard Member

Web Programmer
    Oklahoma
    Local Time:
    12:48 AM
    Looks really good. Much better than the prior pictures. These pictures are exactly how I expect to fit in my chastity.

ChastityAndy79 likes this.
  4. mikeDsub

mikeDsub Active member

Local Time:
    1:48 AM
    I just got one this weekend after reading a review on this forum. The problem I have is that the gap between the cage and ring is OK most of the time but when my balls tighten up, the entire device falls off. This is with the second to largest ring. If I use a smaller ring, it is too tight and hurts the top of my penis since it is pulling down on it. OK for short periods but not long so I may just use it for when my wife wants to tease me locked up as I can feel her through the slits when I am hard.

I ended up ordering another cage for my CB6000s. As others have reported, mine is separating along the bottom seem. In all fairness, I have dropped it on hard surfaces a few times because when it is covered in silicon lube, it is one slippery SOB. It is kind of funny trying to pick up the pieces of the CB when my fingers are slippery with lube. That stuff is very slick and after using it so much, my fingers feel slick all the time. Plus I massage my wife's feet a lot with crème so my hands are like a woman's now. Nice and soft. Feels weird.

ChastityAndy79 likes this.
  5. ChastityAndy79

Local Time:
    Thanks for the positive comments everyone.

I feel aroused by the fact that I've got the shorter device as opposed to the normal one, it's kind of affirming that I'm not that blessed in my endowment, which adds to the chastity dream.

I was only in lock down for a short while, qk let me out for a bit. Excited about going back in it this morning as i'm away from qk today and she wants to make sure I can't wank. But I'm sure she'll be telling me all about herself frigging off with her new toy.

She loves it, she came loads with it yesterday when I used it on her then she fucked my arse with it as I wanked myself. What an orgasm that was.

I love this lifestyle.

:)

6. BaldWizard

BaldWizard Member

Web Programmer
    Oklahoma
    Local Time:
    12:48 AM
    Isn't it fun? Right now I'm just using a cheap model from DHGate to make sure I liked the metal and get a better idea on fit and things before jumping into some of those really expensive (albeit worthwhile) devices.

I get a bit aroused as well because I have to order the size "Small for Asian Men" based on the descriptions on DHGate. I'm not sure why it's such a turn on for me, but they even have one smaller size x-small on some of the devices that I kind of wish I could fit in. Naturally, if the wife denies me as long as she's been hinting at recently I might shrink up enough to fit into an x-small. If I can keep from getting hard long enough to put it on :)

1mlockedup likes this.
  7. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    Not sure why you are using all that silicon lube @mikeDsub or ........ http://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/cuckold-newbie.13500/page-2#post-118232

I posted quite some time ago on the Stocking Method which in turn has internal links http://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/cb6000s-fitting.8695/#post-82383 which avoids the use of any lube at all.

There are also some nice piccies of how to do it here http://www.tickleberry.co.uk/male-chastity/stocking-method/

There should be no chance of it dropping to the floor if you use this method :)

8. ChastityAndy79

Local Time:
    This morning was super sexy. Before I went back in the device qk and I had loads of fun. She frigged off with her huge toy while I licked her sweet pussy while she bucked and moaned to orgasm, then she rode me and came some more before ordering me to wank off which I obeyed. We then had a bath together and she told me to put the device back on and shed let me know when I can cum again.

Qk has one key on her house and car key ring the other in a jewellery box in one of her drawers.

We both work shifts at the same hospital site on different wards and tonight I'm staying at my own place. I arranged my break to meet up with qk as she was finishing and before she left for home she said that when I go over to hers tomorrow after my morning shift, I'm definitely not getting any tomorrow and she's in charge now and up to her when she lets me out and the more I ask the more time she'll put on. I'm tempted to ask lol, it's sexy being made to wait.

She said she's really amused by the scenario and its sexy being in control of me. Nobody has ever given her such control before. She then said she can frig off again tomorrow on her day off and may use the toy on her own sticking the suction to the bathroom floor and riding it and texting me at work to tease me knowing I'm helpless on the ward. She then said she would definitely be toying herself in front of me tomorrow and would be slapping and squeezing my balls. That reminds me, when she told me to wank off this morning she thoroughly enjoyed smacking my ball sack and was getting turned on doing it to me.

I'm so nervous and excited and enthralled about what I've started here. Qk is the love of my life and she is really buying into this whole thing. It's extremely erotic to be at her mercy. She's adorable. Beautiful, kind and sweet but perfectly cruel with the while chastity scenario.

The slogan is true, be careful what you wish for. The anticipation and uncertainty is enthralling.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice