2 problems with CB6000S

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by slavemaikel, May 14, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. slavemaikel

slavemaikel New member

Local Time:
    7:27 AM
    Hello i'm an proud owner of an CB6000S an couple of since begin this year, i tried to wear it at night to see what happens when in relaxing state. The biggest one is just slipping off very easy, the one underneath don't slip off easyly but i can't slip out of it with pain, and the middle ring is very irritating my skin it's just to tight i think. But now my qeustion is what i can do to this. Also on the middle ring i feel an type of groove on one side, i tried to twist it after an couple of days but it's the same problem each time that on the left side the skin is irritating, it looks that ball is bigger than to other one and give some more friction on the ring.

The other problem is that i have an errection in the cage it's not very painfull (beside the irritating skin that i got everytime) but i cum very easyly in the cage. Does this means the cage is to small or something? My penis is just an 1-2 cm big in relax state so another spacer would not help then it slips easyly underneath but in errect state it would grow easyly an extra 10 cm.

I'm now locked for 2 days with a timelock but the irritating skin now comes also with the 4th ring, because i'm under control of a keyholder she's allowing me only an release when i got an good solution for this (she's also new with keyholding as me with chastity devices).

I'm thinking to buy another cage maybe an BON4 or an Birdlocked classic or something, i measured as good as i can that i must have an 50 size.

But what do you suggest, please help me out.
    Or should i just keep wearing this device?

2. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    1:27 AM
    do you lube the rings?if not try that.i use baby oil gel once a day and the irritation just went away,as long as i keep it lubed.it doesnt take much.

3. slavemaikel

slavemaikel New member

Local Time:
    Yes i do lube the ring, but the strang thing is i got only on the left side it looks because there is more friction it can't take the hard plastic. Also i'm worried (i play paintball a lot) that it can't take an hit!

4. hersissy

hersissy Member

Local Time:
    1:27 AM
    Another thing to try is making sure the ring is very smooth by using some very fine sandpaper on it. I know on mine I had a few rough spots that I had to smooth out or else they would cause irritation after a day or so.

5. slavemaikel

slavemaikel New member

Local Time:
    Thank you Hersissy this was the solution, the skin was scarfed open and that's irritating it's healed now, and now i'm locked again, the other problem is only that i can cum very easy in this cb. Could i solve this on an other method?

6. frisianm

frisianm Long term member

holland
    Local Time:
    well i dont recommnd the birdlocked i had the same as you with the birdlocked very easy to get out.... have the cb6ks now to with the ksd ant pull out device wich works a lot better due to teh ksd device device..though im still in test mode

7. cute_chastity_sissy

cute_chastity_sissy I need a mistress!

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:27 AM
    Well, I just got my CB-6000s today. I spent about 30 minutes getting it on. I dipped my little testicles in ice water, and sat on an ice mat. Then I flicked them until everything had shrunk to like 2 in. Then I put it on using the second largest ring, and the largest spacer. I would like to move down at least one spacer size, but I would have to be like freezing or have someone kick me between the legs as hard as they could (would be easy if I had a mistress.......)

8. Echu85

Echu85 Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:27 AM
    as i understund, the cage is too long for your dick. if that is the problem then you should get a smaller cage as i did.
    i m 2 cm long when flacid, and 9 erect.

9. Jens

Jens CO-Owner of CM
    Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Moderator

Art director, film producer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    8:27 AM
    What are you trying to achieve/do? If you are simply trying to get a good fit, what you are doing is not the right way!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice