Valentine’s Day is coming.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Deleted member 103212, Jan 31, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Deleted member 103212

Do any of you have any Valentines traditions? Are you going to get to cum? Will she let you out at all? What is Valentine’s Day like for you??

Caged for life likes this.
  2. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    6:08 PM
    Valentines day is just another day to her, sure I buy her a card sometimes flowers, she doesn't eat candy anymore.
    But most likely I will be let out for PIV

3. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    I was let out for our vacation and we enjoyed PIV.

I wasn't let out for Christmas.
    I wasn't let out for New Year's Eve.
    I really don't have much hope for Valentine's Day.

Our anniversary is in May but I hope I don't have to wait that long since that would be 7 months but... I have repeatedly asked her not to tell me her plans. She doesn't. I have repeatedly asked her to challenge me and go longer. She reminds me of that whenever I whine.

The honest answer is I just don't know. Our tradition is simply when she permits it.

Deleted member 103212 likes this.
  4. NEsubhub

NEsubhub Long term member

USA Nebraska
    Local Time:
    5:08 PM
    We traditionally do a month of chastity leading up to Valentine's Day. Unlocked for PIV sex. Premature orgasm after initially set free, so round 2 is expected.
    It's pretty much the same as Locktober for us.

Deleted member 103212 likes this.
  5. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Generally, our valentines is usually that I have to remember to get her something, and make a fuss over her. At least that's how it was for most of our marriage. These days, I always make a fuss over her, and I always like to get her something, but I'll go out of my way to make Valentines even more special for her. I just want her to feel loved and desired and appreciated every day of the year, but some days even more so!

We don't go out on Valentines Day, though. It's just too silly crazy busy, with couples trying to all do the same Valentines Day thing, and all on the same day for some reason.

6. captivatedbyher

captivatedbyher romantic want to be

Farmer
    Northern NY
    Local Time:
    I need to step it up for valentines day! I make an effort every year but seems like I miss the target. Hoping to get some good ideas from this tread.

7. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    My Wife (KH) will get what she wants from me...I'll get nothing and I won't be cumming. I'm sure she will have an orgasm, while I watch. Then I will do whatever she wants the rest of the day...Pretty much like every other day...

Rectrix likes this.
  8. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    5:08 PM
    I hate dealing with crowded restaurants, but I do like doing something a little special. Hubby and I will have a romantic dinner at home. In past years, hubby would pamper me, though since we started chastity that's become our new normal. I might come up with something "extra" for him to do, but honestly our "normal" is already wonderful. I'm a very happy woman.

Hubby's going to finally get a full orgasm. His last one was almost three months ago, which is very, very long for us (this time last year he was only waiting a week or two between orgasms). Even though I've already decided, I haven't said anything to hubby yet. I'm sure he suspects it will be a big evening, but he's also afraid of getting his hopes up and then being disappointed. I've found that a little uncertainty usually works well, however in this case it would perhaps be better to let him know.

9. Arm II

Arm II Active member

Retired
    N E Florida
    Local Time:
    Last year we were at Disney, we didn't even realize it was valentines until we tried to go to dinner and couldn't get in anywhere. We were meeting with my sister the next day and decided to go a day early. Fortunately most restaurants have a first come first serve policy at their bars, and we found an opening at a bar in very nice place. We are going there on vacation next week and plan on eating the same place at least once. We will be back home for Valentines, not sure what we will be doing then. Probably talk about it while on vacation.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice