Unlocked due to pain

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by cagedvanilla, Mar 28, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. cagedvanilla

cagedvanilla Member

Executive
    Houston
    Local Time:
    4:35 PM
    I hate to say it, but I had Mistress unlock me last night as I started feeling so constant pain on the left side of my scrotum, up higher about midway on the ring. I don't know about everyone else, but for some reason my cage always turns counter clockwise so that the top is at about the 8 or 10 clock position. I don't ever remember having this pain before, it started on day 10 of my current lock-up and I have been well beyond 10 days several times. It almost feels like a bruise. I have also notice that my balls are swollen as Mistress has had a lot of fun teasing me the past few days. I think it is a combination of things. Regardless, I am sure it will go back on tomorrow.

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    10:35 PM
    Probably is a bruse through the pressure of the ring on your scrotum, it can take time for your body to adjust and become accustomed to the confinement of being in a cage.
    When madam first put me in chastity I had a high and tight scrotum and it took me some time to get used to being locked. And was not without periods of discomfort and pain. my madam was strick but supportive and kept reminding me that my suffering was all to please her. Stick with it and it will get easier!

3. cagedvanilla

cagedvanilla Member

Executive
    Houston
    Local Time:
    4:35 PM
    Like I imagined, it is back on since yesterday. I have been in and out of chastity for 4 years and have never experienced that pain before, almost felt like chafing, but I am sure it is a bruise, all is well now, I will just have to gut it out I guess.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice