Our Journey

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Lockedinpanties, Jun 2, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. Lockedinpanties

Lockedinpanties Long term member

Local Time:
    3:28 AM
    This board here is exactly what Mistress was looking for, a place to share our experiences with FLR and chastity as it evolves and grows. We posted the following in the Foyer when we signed up but I think its a good starting point for this thread.

A little about us - we are a married couple that have a FLR that continues to grow and evolve. We have been visiting here for a while and decided to become members to share our fun.

Currently we are using chastity more I have some sort of device on my cock nearly 24/7 (except while at work for safety reasons) It could be as simple as a glans ring to complete chastity. Mistress considers it my wedding ring for our FLR. Mistress travels frequently for business and I am always locked the entire time she is gone additionally if I am in chastity I must wear panties. Our relationship does not fit into any one category our kinks and interests are varied.

Mistress has some ideas and goals for where she wants the relationship to go, first she wants chastity to become more frequent and continuous. Secondly she wants me to be able to consume my own come without hesitation. Right now I can only consume from edging or ruined orgasm if I have a full orgasm I can’t – yet. The third is going to be the most challenging she wants me to suck a real cock to completion and to feel a load in my ass under her direct supervision. The problem is we recognize the potential health hazards and she does not want it to turn into any type of cuck situation. Finally she wants to progressively expose my situation to her very close friends and increase the humiliation factor.

So we hope to share our experiences here, Mistress loves to get input, ideas and suggestions.

So in addition to this thread Mistress has instructed me to start an album.

toyness likes this.
  2. Lockedinpanties

Local Time:
    Well last night Mistress gave me a lesson in humiliation. Yesterday started normal enough I was locked in my CB6000s and told to wear panties, nice “girlie” ones. I had to run some errands in the afternoon and when I arrived home I noticed Mistress’ best friends car out front again not unusual at all.
    When I came in they were sitting and having a glass of wine and just being girls. Now we are always “vanilla” around other people. Mistress asked if I would get them the wine, as I got to the table to pour their wine I noticed the key safe we use to hold the key to my chastity sitting next to Mistress’ wine glass and I paused looked at Mistress and she had a slight smile.
    Mistress’ friend owns a set toy website and does home toy parties in fact that is where Mistress got my CB. So I guess I already knew her friend knew about the CB I never really made the connection. Suddenly it all hit me like a ton of bricks.
    Mistress said “we were just talking about you and the toy site” I look at her with questioning look and she continued “we were talking about the chastity and we thought it would really help her out if you wrote a complete review for her site”. All I could manage was a simple “OK”. She then said it would be nice if I showed her how well it worked first hand. I just stood there.
    “Well what are you waiting for?” I could feel the humiliation rising in me but also slightly erotic. I undid my pants and of course the first thing they see are my pink panties. She said “pull your pretty panties down and show her” They then proceeded to talk to each other like I wasn’t even there about the merits of the device until Mistress dismissed me. I could not get out of the room quick enough.
    Now thinking about it after the fact, I am not sure how this will change things. I see this woman all the time and even though she always knew about the CB now it is different in my mind. And now I wonder how much more she knows.
    day1-2.jpg

SoumisCH, manintyres and Rita like this.
  3. Lockedinpanties

Local Time:
    Mistress and I had a great night last night and thought I would share it with everyone while she sleeps in this morning. Mistress got home from work yesterday afternoon and told me that she would be home all weekend but would have to leave Sunday night and be gone most of next week for work. I am usually locked in a full chastity (6000s) when she travels so I am hoping for maybe an orgasm this weekend its been about a month since my last full orgasm.

Late yesterday afternoon Mistress told me to take shower and get ready for our evening she told me to put on my locking leather cockring for tonight(that is encouraging) While I cooked dinner Mistress relaxed, showered and gussied up and came down looking amazingly beautiful. After dinner Mistress told me to make us a drink, she said I could have some of my good Bourbon. Looking like tonight is going to be fun.

Mistress then told me that although she has been keeping me locked more frequently and enjoys the progress we have made there she feels that my progress in being able to consume my own cum after full orgasm is seriously lacking. Her plan for the weekend was to work on that.

She said “Stand up and edge some cum into your drink” while I slowly stroked to get to the edge with out achieving orgasm she watched with amused satisfaction telling me that she expects me to learn to love cum. Right at the edge I stopped and cum began to slowly flow in to my glass much to her satisfaction.

After a few drinks I was told to go up stairs and strip, put on my color and cuffs then kneel on the floor and wait. She came in and stood directly in front of me and slowly lowered her panties to her ankles and took one step forward putting her wonderful pussy about an inch from my nose, I could feel the warmth and smell her scent it was hypnotic and made me instantly hard. After what seemed like an eternity she told me to jerk off into the crotch of her panties but no orgasm. It only took a few moments before I had to stop and again a fair amount of cum oozed in to the crotch of her panties. At this point it was all I could do to not explode all over her and the floor.

She carefully stepped out of her panties walked over to the dresser and got a ball gag came back and told me to open my mouth, She placed the creamy crotch of her warm panties on my tongue, placed the ball gag in and fastened it. So there I was kneeling rock hard with her cumfilled panties held in my mouth by a ballgag. She then binds my wrists behind my back and connects them to my ankles. Mistress then tells me I will not be cumming tonight and will not get to have her pussy either. She then got down in front of me on her knees put her head down and ass up directly at me and began to masturbate herself to her first orgasm. Watching her drove me insane.

Once she recovered from her orgasm she removed the gag and panties and unconnected my wrists from my ankles and said now she was ready for round two. She said this will be a test of my self control and devotion to her. With that she again got on her knees and backed her beautiful ass right up to my rock hard cock. It was almost the end. She told me I could rub my cock in ass crack but was absolutely not allowed to let it get near her pussy. She said “I want you to fill my ass crack with cum” “under no circumstance was I allowed to have a full orgasm” There is no way I can do this I thought she is setting me up to fail her.

As she slowly began to work herself with her toy I slowly rub on her trying desperately to maintain composure and the right state of mind. It did not take long for me to reach the edge I had to lean back to get my cock off of her ass or I was going to cum. Cum oozed on to her fabulous ass – there seemed to be more than normal edging and I was afraid that maybe I had accidently cum. I watch as she reached back and took a finger and rubbed my cum around her pink asshole slowly pushing her finger and cum inside, she removed it and held it up to my mouth, As I sucked her finger clean she told me to lick all that cum off her ass and pay special attention to her pink hole. At first it was hard, it did not seem as fun and sexy as it had been in the past but I got past it and managed to lick her clean and then lick her hole until she collapsed with her second orgasm.

So since I had some hesitation and what seemed like post orgasm blues I wonder if I did have an orgasm and I just didn’t realize it or I still have a way to go.

I was locked up in my 6000s and laid in bed thinking about this and wondering what she has in mind for the rest of the weekend while Mistress drifted off to sleep.

Sorry for the long post but hopefully some of you enjoyed it.

Bound4life likes this.
  4. Lockedinpanties

Local Time:
    Tried to add this pic from last nights session but for whatever reason I could not get it to work in the post above.
    burcum2.gif

5. Lockedinpanties

Local Time:
    Mistress continued to use me at will for the weekend, I am still locked from last night, wearing panties and have a medium Njoy plug in all pretty normal as of late. This morning she told me she was going shopping and an early dinner with her girlfriend and that is should be “ready” for her arrival home around six. Most of the day was uneventful standard stuff married people do on the weekend.

I was out in the garage, I try to give her car the once over every weekend and new she was going to be taking it this afternoon. I had the garage door open partially to get some airflow and had the hood up and checking the fluids when I heard the door and unmistakable click of her high heels. I turned around and she was standing there in a very tight sweater and jeans wearing her strap on harness with her medium dildo. Before I could say anything she told me to get down on my knees and suck her cock. I am not good at it by any means and she taunts me the entire time.

She then told me to stand up pull down my pants, panties and bend over the front of her car. She pulled the njoy plug I have had in all day and pressed the tip against my ass until it slid all the way in, She began to fuck me more vigorously with one hand on my back holding me to the hood until her phone chimed with a text. With her cock buried in my ass she very matter of factly read her text. She pulled out and said her girlfriend was here and she had to go and stepped out of her harness straightened up handed me her strap on and the butt plug. Getting in her car she said clean that up and put that back in your ass. She hit the garage door opener and slowly backed out leaving me standing there wondering what exactly just happened watching her and her girlfriend drive away.

My frustration level is at an all time high and nervously wait for her return home.

6. Lockedinpanties

Local Time:
    Yesterday Mistress and I attended a friends wedding. At the reception the Bride and groom had a private photobooth . Kind of like the ones you see at arcades. We decided to have some pic taken (totally vanilla – I know what your all thinking) the rest of the evening was fun and uneventful. On the ride home Mistress said that one of those photobooths would make a great single gloryhole at parties instead of taking pictures. She proceeded to share her vision of the gloryhole - it would have two holes one larger for a cock and one smaller directly below for a leash so you could control the sucking. On the other side she said I would be restrained on my knees directly in front of the hole my collar would be locked to the wall so I could not move away from the wall and the leash would be clipped to my collar also so the receiver could pull me deeper on to his cock and hold me there if he wanted. She said there would not be any back on the booth so party guest could watch me. She thinks this would be a great way for me to learn to suck cock and swallow cum. I tried to explain to her that we don’t really have the space for something like that and it would be hard to explain to our family and vanilla friends that frequently visit us. She looked at me directly in the eyes and said very matter of factly “You’ll figure something very similar out”

Norwegianwood80 likes this.
  7. Lockedinpanties

Local Time:
    Mistress seems to be continuing her game of exposing me to her friends. Awhile back she exposed both my chastity and the fact that I was wearing panties. Actually made me drop my pants and let her best friend see and touch my chastity device.

Yesterday we were just hanging around the house and she decided have a little afternoon playtime. We went up stairs and as she retrieved our bag of bondage equipment she told me to strip down to just my chastity and lay down on the bed. She proceeded to cuff wrists and ankles my wrists were recurred to the head of the bed. She then placed a spreader bar between my ankles and lifted them until my legs were straight up and the secured them to head of the bed also. As I laid there straining in my chastity she shimmied out of her jeans and panties and climbed up on my chest facing the foot of the bed. We were in basically a 69 position and while I liked her to orgasm she teased and played with my caged cock.

She got off of the bed and pulled the rope holding the spreader bar tighter causing my legs to come back more lifting my ass slightly of the bed. She placed a small wedge pillow under my ass to support it. I could hear her rummaging through the bag and assumed she was going to get her strap on. What she came back with was our etim machine a blindfold and gag. She said it wouldn’t be fair to not fuck me but she had plans and was going to just let the estim fuck me for a while. For those who don’t know how estim works it uses electric current to contract muscles the sphincter in this case those contractions move the plug in and out and gives the sensation of actually being fucked. The plug was inserted and the control set for a nice steady pace. Next the blindfold was placed and the gag which is a rather severe full head harness with a panel gag.

I could hear her step back and admire her handy work and get dressed. I then felt a sharp smack from her crop on my left thigh and with a giggle she said she would be back in I little while and to enjoy my predicament. The plugged continued to pulse in and out of my ass.

I’m not sure how long it was but I heard the doorbell and the dog barking. I could hear someone had come in and was talking to Mistress but I could not make out the voice. Shortly after I heard our bedroom door open and I froze halfway holding my breath trying to listen and figure out who was there. Then I heard a females voice say “ Oh my god your were right” I instantly recognized the voice as one of Mistress’ close friends and co workers. I could feel the humiliation course through my body as they talked about my predicament and Mistress explained the entire thing including the benefits of having me locked and submissive to her. She must have also shown her the estim control box because it got faster and deeper then slowed some one was obviously changing the controls and Mistress explained what it was doing. When she was talking about the chastity some one was touching and fondling it. Finally another smack and Mistress whispered in my ear she would be back soon and the door closed.

My head was swirling. How will I be able to face this woman now?

Mistress returned and removed the plug from my ass and undid my wrists and ankles. She then told me to clean up the toys get dressed and come down stairs and make dinner. Our nigh continued with out a word about the incident and so far it has not come up today.

8. Lockedinpanties

Local Time:
    3 loads in three days

As promised I will try to tell all of our latest milestone that has Mistress giddy and feeling totally triumphant. As those of our many followers know Mistress has had the desire for me to consume my own cum for her after a full orgasm without hesitation. It was a benchmark I just could not achieve I could consume a lot of cum and have frequently by edging but once I had a full orgasm I jus could not do it. Mistress was becoming frustrated and unbeknownst to me devised a plan and executed it flawlessly. She called it three loads in three days.

Day one, load one. At the time she started I had been locked and denied for about two weeks. We had planned to spend the evening together and I was getting the vibe that I might get some relief. Mistress started by having me lick her to orgasm while still locked in chastity not uncommon. She then tied me to the bed and began to unlock and tease me and without a word she slid her beautiful wet pussy down on my very eager cock. She seemed wetter than normal but I had just given her an orgasm and it had been some time since I had been in her.

Unfortunately I did not last long, she eased off and without me knowing was clenching her pussy to hold the cum in while I laid there she moved back towards my head until her crotch was hovering over my face. I became a little nervous and assumed what was coming. She bent down and took my cock in her mouth and slowly sucked and cleaned our combined juices from my cock. She then sat up and placed her pussy right on my mouth and said “ I cleaned you now you clean me” I had no choice and began licking our combined juices came in waves it was not unpleasant and the entire episode was driving her crazy and she came quite quickly. When she was satisfied she rolled off and laid on the bed next to me for basking until she finally untied me and we fell asleep.

Day two load two. The next day not much was said about the night before but it was obvious Mistress was happy. The only thing different was I was not relocked. Shortly after dinner while enjoying the warm evening and a drink with Mistress she told me to go upstairs, strip, put cuffs, collar on and lay on the bed. She said I was under no circumstances touch myself. I did as I was told.

She came in and fastened my hands to the head board then placed a spreader bar between my ankles keeping my legs spread. She began to tease my now hard cock. She went to our toy box and retrieved the ring gag I fashioned with a funnel some time ago and placed it securely in my mouth. I now knew where this was going.

She pushed my legs up over my head until my hard cock was mostly over my face and secured them. Mistress then settled in looking directly at me from above me lightly stroking my cock. Mistress began to explain to my that this was the second step in her plan and that she was very happy with the results of step one last night. She went on to explain that now I need to experience my come in a “pure” form straight from my cock to my mouth and the gag and funnel will ensure it all goes in my mouth.

She continued to stroke until I could not resist anymore and I began to cum. I have never had the few of mine or any cock cumming like that and was kind of erotic in tis self. Mistress directed my cum directly into the funnel and within seconds my own cum was flowing directly into my mouth. As she milked every last drop I found it difficult to swallow with the ring gag in place but over all not a bad experience. I felt pretty satisfied with what I was able to do over the last two nights and felt I had broken a barrier. Mistress was very happy and satisfied with my progress.

Day three, load three. Mistress finished my exercise in submission and cum eating in the early afternoon of Sunday the third day. I was called into her office located on the second floor of our home. Upon entering She stood there wearing a t-shirt and yoga pants extremely casual but very sexy. She told me to strip and kneel in front of her.

Mistress turned around and slowly pulled her pants down and laid across her desk putting her beautiful ass right in front of my face. As I kneeled naked and still unlocked she instructed me to kiss and lick her ass and pussy. Mistress told me to stroke my cock while I licked her and that this was about me cumming not her. She told me that when I was ready I was to stand and cum right on her ass crack and pussy.

I quickly neared orgasm and stood directly behind Mistress and as she spread her cheeks slightly I began to cum as instructed. Mistress then told me to kneel back down and clean her. To her and my delight I did as I was told without hesitation.

That evening I was put back in chastity and we discussed the events of the last three days. We both feel we have progressed to the next level and I feel I can follow Mistress’ instructions without hesitation in regards to consuming my own cum for her. She did however inform me that although she was pleased with my progress she has every intention of continuing my training and reaching the other goals she has for me.

manintyres likes this.
  9. toyness

toyness Active member

Huntington Beach, CA.
    Local Time:
    it looks as if you are well on your way. i hope your training progresses nice and smooth. please keep us posted on your progress

10. Lockedinpanties

Local Time:
    Its been about a week and a half since we overcame my barrier of eating my own cum without hesitation after a full orgasm. In that time I have been locked up off and on at Mistress’ whim. Mistress has had me eat two more full loads in that time.

This morning was a rare day neither of us had to be at work early so I woke Mistress by lightly caressing her lovely ass and pussy which led to me licking her to orgasm. Any hope for an orgasm for me was quickly quelled when Mistress got up and told me to shower and then come down for coffee. Fully excepting my 6000s to be waiting when I got out of the shower but it wasn’t she had other plans. I found Mistress sitting with our coffee already poured, She grinned and said “yours needs some cream” I know full on what that means because I drink my coffee black. She clarified and told me just a little which to me means just to edge no orgasm I complied.
    As we had our coffee and enjoyed a rare quiet morning together we began talking about the recent events in our relationship namely the cum eating and being exposed to two of her friends so far. (all told in previous posts). Mistress asked my about me thoughts on the cum events. I told her it is not as bad as I thought and now knowing how much pleasure it brings her I wish we had done it sooner. She then asked me about two of her other desires/goals for me, to suck cock to completion and to feel a load in my ass. Initially I was not sure how to respond to that. So she asked health risks aside and no other male male contact would I do it for her. She said she has no interest in seeing me with another man so that’s why the gloryhole idea is so appealing to her. I told her I was concerned about the health issues but I could probably do it if completely supervised by her and it was limited contact like a gloryhole but it would be severely pushing my limits.

She then asked about being exposed to her friends. I told her both episodes were both humiliating but extremely erotic and arousing. I told her the second time when I was exposed while bound and blindfolded was not as bad for obvious reasons. Being around them now does make me a little uncomfortable now and is slightly humiliating knowing they know and I said that I think its safe for me to assume they know pretty much everything. Mistress simply replied with a smile. She told me that one of them, the second, was so intrigued that they have had in depth conversations and is seriously thinking about getting a chastity device for her husband. I didn’t say anything but I have a bad feeling about that development.

As we finished up our coffee she told me how proud and pleased she was and is looking forward to more experiences. She then gave me the most amazing blowjob until a came and swallowed it all. She kissed me lightly on the lips and said I earned and deserved that. As she walked towards the door she said “now come upstairs and lets get you locked up again”

11. Lockedinpanties

Local Time:
    First real cock

For those following along at home, Mistress has finally been successful in making me suck a real cock to completion. This has been a long time goal that she has been painstakingly training and conditioning me to be able to do for her. And of course she wants me to share with all of our followers and friends how it finally happened.

I have been locked and completely denied for about a week and a few days with regular teasing throughout. Mistress made a lot of the teasing revolve around me sucking a dildo in some form. Either her strap on or a suction based one while she fucked me and one night she simply had me just suck a dildo for her entertainment. I knew in my mind what was coming I just did not know when or how.

Mistress sent me a text a few days ago that said she wanted to play that night and she wanted me dressed and ready when she got home. I spent the afternoon grooming and getting dressed. Chastity in place, panties, tights, heels a short top/dress and even tried on a wig she got for me a few weeks ago. I then put on my collar, wrist and ankle cuffs and waited for Mistress with her wine ready. Mistress came home and told me she was pleased with my preparations. After a few minutes of small talk she told me to get our bag of toys and meet her in the basement. We have a finished basement that is a fairly large open room with two columns that support the floor above evenly spaced, we have used these many times wen we paly.

As I came down the stairs Mistress was standing next to a column that had two small pillows on either side. “On your knees back against the post.” She said. She connected my wrist and ankle cuffs behind the pole and then went to the toy bag to get more restraints. As she rummaged through the bag she proceeded to tell me we were having company tonight. Mistress told me that her friend Stacy (that’s what we’ll call her) was so impressed by the control she had over me when she showed me to her bound and in chastity a few weeks ago that she got a device for her husband. Mistress walk towards me with a hand full for restraints and crouched down in front of me and as she placed a ring gag in my mouth saying “I told her that that little display of control was nothing and I invited them over to demonstrate real control”. I almost missed it but she said she invited “them”. The look in my eyes betrayed me, she touched my tongue through the ring gag smiled and kissed me lightly on the nose then placed a blindfold on me.

She finished my restraint with two straps around my waist and one around my chest buckled behind the post. Next she connected my wrists to my ankles and finally clipped my collar to the post to keep my head upright. “I am going upstairs to get ready” she said. I began to panic slightly with thoughts of what she might have planned racing through my mind. Scared but also aroused.

After what seemed like an eternity I heard Mistress and Stacy coming down the stairs chatting idly. I heard Stacy say “Oh my!” “Look at that” I could sense them both standing right in front of me. One of them touched my tongue through the ring gag which generated a giggle from Stacy. Mistress said to Stacy “you will need one of these” referring to the ring gag. “Yes I will” she replied. “Is he still locked up?” she asked “Absolutely” Mistress replied as she lifted my top and tucked it into the belt around my waist leaving my tights and panties exposed. She then pulled them down until they were around my thighs exposing my chastity with my cock straining inside. Another giggle, then she said “I’m going to go get him”

Mistress crouched down next to me and in a hushed firm tone said “ Stacy promised him an orgasm before she puts him in chastity tonight. You have two choices you can make me very proud and show your submissive devotion to me and suck his cock and swallow his cum for me. And you know how happy that will make me. Or I leave the gag in place and let Stacy jerk him off into your open mouth” My mind was racing I was not sure I could do this. “So what is it going to be?” “Are you going to suck a cock for your Mistress?” Unable to answer with the gag in place I nodded yes. Feeling scared and slightly defeated.

The next thing I knew Mistress removed my blindfold and as my eyes adjusted I see a man standing directly in front of me hands bound behind his back, ball gag buckled tight, collar, blindfolded but otherwise naked and completely shaved. Stacy was standing behind him looking over his shoulder with a huge smile reaching around stroking his hard cock right in front of my face. Mistress unbuckled the gag and I was briefly able to rest my jaw. She unclipped my collar and told me to open my mouth. “you are to do all of the work he is not to move, understand?” I nodded yes. Stacy asked him if he understood and he barely nodded. I don’t think he knew entirely what was going on.

Stacy nudged him forward and guided his hard cock into my mouth and I closed my lips around his shaft just behind the head while pressing my tongue up against the underside of his shaft. Stacy squealed “Oh my God!” and came around to watch, Mistress simply smiled pulled up a large cushion and began rubbing her pussy while watching. The sensation of his cock was not bad, warm and soft but hard at the same time.

I began bobbing my head forward sliding my lips and tongue along his shaft each time taking his cock a little deeper. Luckily he was not very large and I was able to get almost all of his cock in my mouth with in a few minutes. Working his cock with my lips and tongue I began to get a rhythm and as I went all the way down I could feel his cock touch the back of my throat. As I sucked Mistress was watching and telling me how hot it was and that it was going to make her cum. I could feel my cock straining in my cage and remember thinking this was really making me hot and aroused. I truly didn’t think it would.

I kept my rhythm and noticed his breathing quicken and occasionally his cock would stiffen against the roof of my mouth. I was now completely into sucking this cock and wanted him to come in my mouth. As I worked harder straining against my bonds to get a better angle or deeper I could sense him getting closer. Stacy and Mistress were now a tangled mess rubbing themselves and each other approaching their own orgasms. I was becoming incredibly aroused and feared I might actually cum in my chastity from sucking cock.

I continued to suck him and his cock began to swell and stiffen breathing quickened and I could her muffled moans. I slid back on the shaft to his head and then slowly and deliberately slid all the way down until I had his entire cock in my mouth. Just as the head of his cock hit the back of my throat I felt the first spurt of cum slide down my throat. With a deep moan he began to come with one spurt after another, I tried to swallow as quickly as I could but my mouth quickly filled up and cum began to come out the corners of my mouth. Almost simultaneously Mistress and Stacy began to come. Between their moaning orgasms, his moans and my mouth full of cock and cum it was too much and I began to feel cum flow from my cage in what I can best describe as a pseudo orgasm.

Mistress caught her breath and told me to make sure his cock was clean. I slowly and deliberately sucked is now softening cock. Finally he stepped back his semi hard cock glistening with my saliva. Still bound and kneeling remnants of cum on my chin and down the front of my top, Mistress noticed the cum on the floor in front of me and realized it was from me, “well some one enjoyed that didn’t you?” I just cast down my eyes feeling rather humiliated at this point.

Mistress told Stacy to get his chastity and they were going to put it on him right now while he was completely flaccid. I watched as Mistress helped her get him locked up. They stood back admired their handy work. They thanked each other made a lunch date as they walked up stairs Stacy with her newly chastised, naked and bound husband in tow. Mistress turned, smiled and said “I love you and will be right back”

SoumisCH, toyness and CorsetJane like this.
  12. Lockedinpanties

Local Time:
    Life after sucking cock

After our scene that resulted in me sucking my first real cock under direction of Mistress we sat and had a long conversation about it and what each of us felt about the entire thing. We do this sort of thing frequently after, shall we say a major sexual event. It is our way of maintaining strong communication. Mistress thought we should share these thoughts of how reality veered from fantasy.

For Mistress she said the biggest thing was making it happen. During fantasy and bedroom talk its just about finding a cock and making me suck it. But in reality finding some one discreet, clean and willing was much more difficult. She said that although the opportunity with her friend was perfect she still had a hard time convincing her first to do the scene and then to the importance of having him tested and actually having her get him tested to ensure he was safe. She didn’t think I would not be able to follow through but was a little apprehensive that the arraignments would fall apart either from them or us. However with all the difficulty in setting the whole thing up she said it was utterly amazing and hot. She new she would enjoy it but had no idea how arousing it was for her and she has never felt so sure of her dominance.

For me it was not nearly as bad as I thought it might be. I had pretty much resigned myself to thinking it was going to happen just didn’t know when or how. I told her that the fact that I was so aroused and frustrated from the teasing and denial leading to the encounter defiantly made it much easer. Also the fact that he was in a submissive state, bound, gagged and blindfolded also made it easier. No awkward eye contact or talking just doing a job for Mistress. I also appreciate the fact that he was extremely well groomed. As for the actual act it was not as bad as I thought it would be and was kind of arousing and pleasurable once I got in to it. I did have some difficulty swallowing or should I say keeping up with the rate and amount of his orgasm. It was more humiliating at the time with another woman there but it did increase the arousal factor during the act and after. Although I have not seen them since so that remains to be seen how that will be. Overall I did enjoy the entire scene.

Our determination was that it was incredibly arousing and enjoyable for both of us as whole. Neither of us are opposed to it happening again but don’t think it will be a super frequent thing mainly do to the logistics involved.

spider202 likes this.
  13. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Wow... maybe someday....

14. Lockedinpanties

Local Time:
    Been missing...

Well first off apologies to our followers that have been missing our updates and experiences. We are not gone and certainly not given up on the lifestyle. We simply took a step back to take care of some life issues, try as we might we just can’t give up being responsible adults. Another thing was we get sort of discouraged in this lifestyle and the dominant theme that all chastity/femdom relationships revolve around or must evolve to interracial cuckold relationships. We have to continue to remind ourselves that we need to just continue our own path.

We have been pretty much just moving along without much change since our scene with her friend Stacy and her husband that is now taking on a submissive chaste role. I continue to be locked and in panties the majority of the time when not in the 6000s I am in a locking leather device - like today.

We had a rare opportunity to talk and have some time together this morning. I got up and made us some coffee while Mistress showered and got ready for work. She came down and said she wanted to talk about where she wanted our fetish lifestyle to go and that she wanted to get it back to the forefront of our lives. I am more than ready for that. She said to get things started again she told me to edge for her into my coffee. As I complied that wonderful grin crossed her lovely face again and I could sense she was ready to ramp up again.

As we had our coffee she informed me that I was going to be back in the 6000s for a while. She also told me how pleased and proud of my progress and my relative eagerness to obtain the goals and tasks she has laid out for me. She is especially proud of my ability to consume my own cum for her when ever she likes even after a full orgasm, for those who follow us closely know what a breakthrough that was for me. She also told me she I made her very proud of my performance in front of her friend while sucking my first cock. Apparently her friend is cannot stop talking about how well trained Mistress has me and continually seeks help from Mistress with her new dominance over her husband.

This leads to her plans. Mistress sad that she has every intention of making me suck more cock and additionally her friend wants her to help her with training her husband and I may be a part of that help. Mistress is pretty excited about how this may evolve. I am not sure how I feel about this yet. She also said that she is looking into vetting more of her friends and their partners to maybe participate in “events” she might host. That took me a little by surprise and she did not elaborate what they would consist of or how I would be involved.

She finished up with telling me she still has yet to witness the loss of my anal virginity to a real cock and is working on the logistics of this. And reasserted her love for me and our relationship along with her continued assertion that our relationship will not digress into a cuckold relationship. Something neither of us are interested in.

She told me to kneel in front of her as she stood up, lifted her skirt and pulled her panties down. She sat down with her lovely ass on the edge of her chair and told me to please her before she had to leave for work. After licking her to an orgasm and cleaning her up with a warm cloth she told me that I was to be in my 6000s directly after my shower.

Needless to say that after a great morning and talk I am both excited and apprehensive about what is to come so all I can say to our faithful followers is stay tuned…

Victor38 likes this.
  15. Lockedinpanties

Local Time:
    For those that have enjoyed our journey up till now I apologize or the long time since a post. If you have been following a long an read above you know that Mistress has some "goals" for my training. The two major ones involve sucking a real cock to completion and taking a real cock in my ass also to completion and both under her strict supervision. Well this post is about the latter. It's a little long sorry.

I gat a text from Mistress ..” Meet me at the hotel room 224 at 6 be clean and ready to play”. Awesome I thought it had been a while since we had a good play session and especially at the hotel we frequently play at when the house is not completely empty.

I showered did a touch up shave as best I could considering I’m currently locked in our 6000s and headed downtown. As I went to knock on the door I noticed it was slightly ajar so I slowly opened the door and saw Mistress sitting in a chair in the far corner of the room. She told me to come in and fix her drink and pour myself a Bourbon. As I handed her drink to her she simply said “Show me”. I replied “Yes Mistress” and undid my pants and let them fall to the floor standing in front of my lovely Mistress in panties covering my chastity. No matter how many times I do this it sends a bolt of humiliation right through me but makes my cock strain against its confines every time. A lovely smile came across her face as she reached out with both hands and puled my panties down to mid thigh and then held my locked cock in one hand then leaned forward and kissed the end of my locked cock.

“Pull those up and sit with me” she said. We talk for a while over our drinks and she told me that we had been slacking on my training and the goals she has for our relationship. She talk about the “events” she plans to host- but we’ll save that for another post. She said that in addition to continuing my training to suck cock she really wants to watch me take a real cock in the ass for her . She went on to say she thinks I might be a little out of practice. Although I do wear a plug extensively I have not had her strap on in some time. But that is going to change tonight she informed me.

She told me it was time to get into the right mind set, she has been increasing the degree of cross dressing lately. She told me in the dressing area is a bag and instructed me to put everything on including the restraints but don’t lock them. When I finish bring the gag, blindfold and locks and kneel if front of her. I began to get dressed first new matching panties garter and stockings. A short skirt and tight sweater along with four inch heels. I still have trouble walking in them but I do ok for short distances. As I got the leather cuffs out I noticed on the counter in the bathroom a wig and knew exactly what it was for. I put the wrist and ankle cuffs on and then placed the wig on my head and adjusted it as best I could. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror, didn’t look great but at the same time didn’t look bad. I looked in the bag but could not find my collar, which I thought, was strange. I grabbed the ball gag, blindfold and locks took a deep breath and headed out to Mistress.

“Don’t you just look adorable” she said sending embarrassment and humiliation cursing through my body. She motioned to turn around and kneel. I sunk to my knees with my back to her. Without a word she placed my collar around my neck and locked it on with a small padlock. She locked the cuffs and told me to stand and go over to the desk. The desk was really just a narrow high table jutting out from the wall standard hotel type furnishings. Standing in front of the desk she came up behind me and pushed me forward forcing me to bend over the desk. She secured my ankles to the lower legs of the table and then put thick leather thigh cuffs on me and secured them to the upper table legs. She the secured my wrists to the other end stretching me bent over on the table. Next was the ball gag also locked with a small lock.

Standing behind me caressing my pantie covered ass she said that we were going to do more than just work on getting me ready to take a cock. Panic gripped me and I must have struggled a little because she promptly smacked my as told me to be good and “take it like a big girl” followed be her rather evil giggle. She then pulled my panties down and lubed up my ass and placed a good size butt plug in me. Pulled my panties up and gave me a smack on the ass. She proceeded to show me a note she had written that said “You can have her ass – mouth and locked up clitty are off limits. She is to remain tied as you found her. NO EXEPTIONS” I tried to plead with her desperately but the gag prevented anything from making sense. She tucke the note in partially in my panties and set a few condoms and a bottle of lube next to me and then put the blindfold on said she was going down stairs to the bar to find a cock for me. The door closed and I was left in silence.

After a few minutes desperate panic set in and I struggled but there was no way I was going to get out of these bonds. I franticly mulled over possible scenarios over and over in my head with intermittent struggling. The scenario’s ranged from she is just fucking with me to I’m really going to take a cock in my ass and everything in between. I am not sure how long I physically and mentally struggled but it all came to a screeching halt when I heard the beep of o card key in the door and the door open and then close. I strained to hear anything but could sense someone in the room moving towards me. I heard the sound of a glass being set down and then heard what sounded like a phone taking a picture. Next I could feel some one close and then a I caught a scent of unmistakably male cologne. Damn Damn Damn I screamed in my head and began to squirm.

He pulled the note from the leg of my panties. I heard him unfold it and then another picture and another. Suddenly I felt fingers grip the waistband of my panties and roughly pull them down as far as they would go which was not very far because my legs were spread so far. It felt like he was wearing leather gloves as he roughly spread my ass cheeks and then reached between my legs and briefly fondled and inspected my chastity, a few more clicks of the shutter.

Then I heard the clanking of a belt buckle and the rustling of clothing. Now I was scared and began to squirm in vigorously. I heard the tearing of a condom package. I jumped as the cool lube hit my ass and began running down my crack and he began to rub his now firm cock along my ass crack bringing the head to rest right on my now clenched hole. He began to work the head in and I must have mentally resigned myself to the situation and relaxed a little because suddenly the head slipped in and he began to rhythmically slide in and out deeper each time until he had his entire length in me. He did not seem terribly big or even all that hard but the only reference I have is Mistress’s strap ons. He began to thrust faster and harder I found myself rocking in my bonds to meet his thrusts and my cock straining more in its cage. I kept thinking how could I be enjoying this. Suddenly without warning he grabbed my hips very roughly and pulled himself deep into me and held there for a few moments and relaxing and releasing his grip on me. He just stood there for a few moments without moving the slowly with withdrew his cock from my ass. As he pulled out I could feel the condom stay in my ass. I thought how humiliating is this dressed like a woman, tied down, ass fucked by a stranger and a cum filled used condom hanging out of my ass. Humiliation is a big part of our relationship but this was by far the worst or best by far. Then to top it off the click of the shutter again.

I lay there perfectly still and surprisingly frustrated and feeling unfulfilled. I could hear him pull his pants up and then the door closing behind him. I just laid there tiring to come to grips with what just happened when I heard the door open again. I froze. Suddenly I heard Mistress say “well aren’t you a mess” “ you want loose?” I slowly nodded yes. As she untied me I could smell the cologne again very faintly. I began to panic a little thinking she brought him back or was she there the whole time and he came back? I didn’t even know at this point.

I finished undoing my bonds and turned around to see Mistress sitting in the chair with a huge smile. I noticed she was now wearing slacks and a plain white shirt. The pants were undone and she had a strap on cock between her legs. I must have looked completely confused. She told me to pour us a drink that I had earned it and began to explain her very elaborate rouse. Mistress had two rooms and simply left and changed, got her new strap on and sprayed herself with men’s cologne and came back and used me. Still looking at her in wonder trying to decide whether to be pissed, relieved or disappointed. She told me that her whole plan hinged on my anxiety level causing me to miss details that would betray her. And it worked perfectly. We talked about it in depth and she said at least now she knows my ass can be taken. In retrospect I have no idea how I could not have known it was not a man, regardless Mistress has taken her creativity to a whole new level.

SoumisCH and SubVerity like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice