Magic wand

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Spike6411, Jan 4, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Spike6411

Spike6411 Active member

Local Time:
    4:31 AM
    Who's mistress uses one for release while in chastity

sissy_connie likes this.
  2. MRS.Lilith

MRS.Lilith Kitchen Mistress
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    5:31 AM
    Sometimes I use it to pleasure myself, and sometimes I use it on my sub when he's caged but so far he has not orgasmed from it.

Does that happen to you when you use it?

Ormaz, slave_m, TheRealAdam and 2 others like this.
  3. Spike6411

Spike6411 Active member

Local Time:
    Never used it, don't own one , reason I asked here

4. Locked in love

Locked in love Long term member

Local Time:
    10:31 PM
    It's my wife's favorite. Get the cordless version.

5. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    11:31 PM
    The "Magic Wand" is the greatest toy ever invented for women...far better than a man as it relentlessly and persistently brings pleasure to a woman...time after time after time. :) Every woman should own one.
    I have found that when caged...that I am not able to orgasm.....just not enough stimulation.

Kiesela and MRS.Lilith like this.
  6. MRS.Lilith

MRS.Lilith Kitchen Mistress
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    Thanks for answering my question, it's the same for my sub.

For me it's pleasurable but I am very sensitive so often it's just a little 'too much' but sometimes I get in the mood for it and then it's the best . It's especially fun when my sub is pretty frustrated by his cage and I feel like teasing him with multiple orgasms while he only gets to watch.

Headtrip, Rectrix, slave_m and 3 others like this.
  7. sissy_connie

professional
    Local Time:
    Perhaps if you use the Magic wand "over" some light clothing like panties. :) Just a thought

MRS.Lilith likes this.
  8. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    My wife loves her Wand. It is the only item she uses for her orgasms. She has trained me to love the Wand as much as she does (and I do!) I get nothing from it in my cage but when she releases me and places a wash cloth over my junk, the Wand works it magic in no time. I'm a slut for it. My wife laughs and says " you wear panties like a girl, sit to pee like a girl, you'll learn to love a good vibrator like a girl" She is so correct.

Buy one and you'll see!!
    My wife likes her panties or light cloth to reduce the sensation a little. Works great

9. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I did ask my madam about this, and I was not allowed, it I want please then it’s anal stimulation only.

Spike6411 likes this.
  10. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    My wife has a different brand of device, but same idea. She prefers I use it on her, and yes, she says it's sometimes "too much." She actually prefers a vibrating strap on dildo to the Magic Wand. and she uses the strap-on on me, while I'm caged. I can ejaculate from it, but I dont really orgasm.

And she also laughs (we both laugh) at me for sitting down to pee, wearing panties, and using a vibrator like a girl.

Spike6411 likes this.
  11. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    9:31 PM
    My wife doesn't have a wand, but she has a really nice compact LELO vibrator. She prefers to use this on her own and only rarely allows me to watch. Otherwise I pleasure her with my tongue and her favorite dildo.

12. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    8:31 PM
    We have a Hitachi and a newly purchased cordless wand from Paloqueth. The Paloqueth is excellent and very reasonably priced. Hitachi attachments fit the Paloqueth.

She loves them.

For me, we have a “cup” attachment that fits over my cage. If she takes me all the way, it doesn’t just bring you to orgasm, it rips it out of you. Especially, if she leaves it on following the climax. Pure, intense, torture.

The damn things scare me.

13. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    8:31 PM
    We have a cordless version and it’s all my wife uses. Very rare that she will use it on my cage and never long enough for me to orgasm. Feels so very good though!

borbulls1961, Rectrix and danijean001 like this.
  14. Maddie Mae

Verified Female

Litigator
    United States, Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    We have the cordless version also (originally had the corded model). It is so nice not to be tethered to the power cord and the battery life is exceptional plus rechargeable. When used on me it produces a very intense orgasm that leaves me week in the knees.

I have been training PK to orgasm in his cage, but it has taken longer than I expected (about 8 months now). I guess it has been a bit of a learning for me too. I have found I have to find just that sweet spot to get him over the top. However when edging him I don't even hunt for the trigger. I've learned that if I can force the head of the wand between the cage and his balls that seems to do it in a matter of seconds, but getting the large head in that position is easier said than done.

15. lockedformistress

Local Time:
    My mistress always had trouble getting to orgasm through PIV, but since she's had her Hitachi she hardly ever is able to orgasm without it.

I've used it on myself before (alone, before we agreed to a FLR) and it can make me cum in no time at all, usually around 30 seconds on high is all it takes.

Rectrix likes this.
  16. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    I tried to get her a wand and she just didn't enjoy it. Too much, too fast and was not her style. She might be in the minority.

I used it on myself one day when I had the house to myself and it had me pulsing for an orgasm in 15-20 seconds. Too dangerous for me to use and too intense for her.

She has used her favorite vibe on me in the cage and while it makes the blood flow, I could take those vibrations until the batteries died and not be able to come.

Xileh likes this.
  17. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    We have the corded Hitachi. She loves it, cums repeatedly like bombs going off. Less than 30 seconds and I cum in my cage too, so I'm not allowed to touch it when she's not present.

Headtrip, corsac and jshackleton2016 like this.
  18. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    Goddess S. gave me my last release last month using a magic wand. I rather enjoy climaxing that way.

corsac and sissybitch like this.
  19. borbulls1961

borbulls1961 Madame Vanilla's property

Almost retired business owner
    France
    Local Time:
    Just received a Paloqueth cordless from Amazon for Madame Vanilla's Valentines gift. Its her first toy. Any advice on using it?

20. andy66

andy66 Long term member

Creative industry
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    3:31 AM
    We have a Doxy similar to Hitachi and very easy to orgasm within a few minutes.

21. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    We have a corded version that could be too much for the Queen, so we found a device it plugs into and has a dial so you can control the speed. The wand we have only had a high and low switch, but now we can literally dial in the sweet spot for her.
    But she really prefers a small “bullet” style vibe from Evolved, we can press it between us while we make love. It’s re-chargeable and has a few different speeds and pulses.
    Unfortunately vibes don’t do much for me when we’re doing a lockdown, probably not in lock up long enough to be an outlet I’d guess.

Rectrix likes this.
  22. MrsBR_Saiph

MrsBR_Saiph Hotwife & Keyholder
    Verified Female

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Love the wand couldn't be without it. I don't orgasm easily so I need a earthquake between my legs to get there. BR isn't a fan of it on him as it doesn't do much. I can get him to orgasm in his cage using my hand.

Rectrix and sissy_connie like this.
  23. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    3:31 PM
    Have a corded and a cordless wand, both can get Mrs Sen to orgasm multiple times, usually start with the cordless as its a bit less powerful for her first and then progress onto the corded for her subsequent orgasms. She needs penetration to orgasm, so usually use a wand in combination with a dildo.

I have a prostate toy for the corded version that I have tried a few times, it certainly is intense, but I find the corded one too much for me (caged or not), the cordless one however is fantastic on the cage

Rectrix likes this.
  24. subrick

subrick Junior Member

Engineering/Technical Education.
    USA, Western Massachusetts.
    Local Time:
    #24 subrick, Jan 17, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2021
    My Lovely Wife and KeyHolder has been using a variety of wand-type vibrators for a long time (decades). For Her, sometimes She comes easily, sometime it takes a while, and other times I feel so sorry for Her as She really has to work hard to get off. The latter times are usually due to an over-indulgence of adult beverage, but not always.

What we found is the "large ones" were so powerful that with regular use they would desensitizer Her and it would become more difficult for her to achieve orgasm, especially if we used it frequently. Also, such use and resultant desensitization pretty much made it impossible for Her to achieve orgasm by just licking Her, so She would inevitably ask for the vibrator to be able to orgasm. It was a bit of a vicious cycle. Plus, the large vibrator would often get to be heavy for Her after prolonged use and She couldn't always get the head of the vibration on the exact spot She needed, which just added to Her frustration. I felt so bad for Her when this would happen. And then, we found these.....

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B085FRN4J1/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1 (Make sure you get the Version 2....it remembers your previous speed & vibration settings when you turn it off, and it starts with the lightest vibration and intensity increases as you cycle up. The first version for some reason starts off with full vibration, then tapers down. Kind of unnatural to want LESS vibration with use.)

Anyway, this little unit is rechargeable, light weight, has a variety of speeds. She usually uses the same speed, constant vibration and the V2 remembers her settings, so She just has to grab it and get down to business. It's small enough so that She can position the vibration right where She needs it most. Combined with my stimulation of Her nipples, or other tender areas as She desires, She can usually orgasm within 3-5 minutes. If I tie a leather bootlace around my balls so She can pull them as she pleasures Herself, with harder pulls as She gets closer to orgasm, She has climaxed in under a minute. (Her causing me discomfort proportional to her pleasure seems to REALLY turn Her on.)

A few other pluses is that it's supposedly waterproof, though we haven't tested that aspect out. Probably most important is that between it being smaller, lighter and Her being able to easily hold it on the exact spot She needs, She doesn't seem to have the desensitization issue, so even if she uses it on Friday night, I can still lick her to orgasm on Saturday morning after her morning massage. When we used the full size vibrators, that wouldn't happen. She'd need a couple of days to "recoup" before I could lick Her to completion. There's only so much my tongue can do! LOL She'd usually let me lick her, but after a time, I'd ask her "Are you ready for the vibrator?" and She'd respond "Yes.". I was OK with that, as it's all about Her pleasure any way, but I know she DOES like to come while I'm licking Her, so She missed out on that. One other things is these vibrators are pretty small and pack easily and even fit into a pocket. The battery seems to last A LONG time.

On a very rare occasion, we may use one of the the full-size, traditional wands either corded or uncorded, but this new micro-wand is currently the "go to" item. In fact, i bought two, and I often use them in combination when I massage Her after her orgasm, by lightly caressing her entire body with them, one in each hand. *Yes....they really CAN be used as massagers!!!!" LOL Having two also ensures that at least ONE is ready for Her when She needs it.

For what it's worth, we also have the Womanizer clitoral suction type vibrators and even a Sybian, which she occasionally will request. But these micro-wands are by far Her favorite and see the most action since I purchased them last April.

Yes, She has used all of these on me at one time or another, but since I've been locked up, She is VERY careful to make sure I don't orgasm this way. I could, and She knows its. So, I just get a quick tease.

~subrick

Rectrix and borbulls1961 like this.
  25. sissy_connie

professional
    Local Time:

I agree and have two thoughts......#1 Every woman should have a Hitachi Wand. It is unrelenting and will satisfy every woman...unlike a man.....and will allow a woman as many orgasms as she wants or can stand: #2 It has the opposite effect on a man who is locked and caged in that not only is it hard to achieve an orgasm and oftentimes a man will not be able to orgasm....but even if he is able to have an orgasm it falls in the category of a "ruined orgasm" and is not satisfying.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice