Request for a little help

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by filltee, Nov 29, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    6:29 PM
    Is anyone able to point me in the direction of some on-line drawings with dimensions of the cb2000 or cb3000 solid A-rings please, particularly in reference to placing and sizes of the 3 pin holes.

I have potentially found someone who may be able to make me one of these in high grade (surgical or piercing quality) nickel free Stainless Steel. It is encumbent upon me though to provide the drawings and dimensions in order to get a quote and get one made.

Any help in this would be greatly appreciated it has long been a wish of mine to replace my Fort's hinged A-ring with a ring of this quality metal. Although a hinged one would be good I think overall a solid ring would be better, granted a little harder to remove and replace but once I have an A- ring that needs no attention (hinge covering sleeves replacing, re-varnishing, cleaning in the joints etc) I do not envisage removal and replacement to be a frequent issue, especially if I find that special someone or even a willing key-holder in the interim.

The same info would also be useful for the locking pin.

I would greatly appreciate any help on this

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice