Yesterday

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Vance, Jan 15, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Vance

Vance Long term member

Local Time:
    1:08 AM
    A surprise to me, early in the day the misses said to put the cage on and hid the keys. Later in the evening she restrained me to the bed very tightly leaving little room to squirm. She started with some heavy teasing until I begged for release. She then moved onto saying I had to earn it. She then applied these clamps which are very severe.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1054897104/

After more teasing and my nipples on fire, she says if I want release she will squeeze them and if I don’t make a sound she will release them. With her stocking covered legs, she shoved her feet onto my clamps causing a sharp pain and an immediate yelp from me. After I regained my breath she said no release from me. I begged for more if she would release me. Luckily she offered that she would squeeze them while counting to 5 if I agreed. Of course I did and she put her feet back on them causing me to scream out again. It was painful but worth the release.

It took a while for her to get the cage off and mount me which led to much more teasing from her and with the restraints being so tight, left very little room for me get any pleasure. Eventually, she was nice enough to ride me with only gentle tugging and squeezing on the clamps and allowed me a powerful O.

1mlockedup likes this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    9:08 AM
  3. TangoSub

TangoSub Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    3:08 AM
    You certainly did something right (or wrong?) to get that special treatment.

4. Vance

Vance Long term member

Local Time:
    I am lucky that usually I am still allowed to O. She is pretty good ruined O’s which are always fun but very frustrating. Every once in a while when she is trying to ruin I can surprise and her get relief, but that just helps her trading for the future.

TangoSub likes this.
  5. Vance

Vance Long term member

Local Time:
    We were busy with some errands today so we didn’t end up using the cage today. After dinner though she said I deserved an O. We headed to the bed and she restrained my hands followed by a blindfold. Then She started with a teasing blowjob and then more teasing with her hands. Right as I was about to finish she immediately stopped to ruin my O. These last two days have been a mix of extreme pleasure and torment.

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    9:08 AM
    Thanks for sharing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice