Just Made Love to My Wife Where I Used a Strapon on Her-For the First Time

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by I LOVE my Choice!, Aug 31, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    8:38 AM
    Hi there!

As I have mentioned before, probably the biggest dilemma facing my wife and I throughout our chastity journey is the issue of sex itself.

My wife and I LOVE to make love! Simple as that!

But with my craving for orgasm denial, finding a balance has proved to be a little difficult....

Don't get me wrong.... I love having sex with my wife.... But not cumming from it is REALLY hard!!!!!

My wife definitely wants to share our chastity journey and she has been AMAZINGLY accommodating! She will ruin my orgasms whenever she feels like it and let me cum under the same circumstances!!!

It's just that the mechanics of all this prove to be a little clumsy...

I would frequently have to pull out for fear of cumming too soon. And last night, we were making love and exactly that happened!!! I pulled out but I must've left if that split second too long and I ended up cumming without permission....

She likes oral sex but it simply does not do it for her like penetration does. She says she needs something 'more' than just my mouth and tongue...

So.... tonight my wife and I tried a strapon for the first time. I was caged and the harness was loaded with a Crystal Jellies six (6) inch dong as seen here: http://www.docjohnson.com/dongs-dil...llies-ballsy-cocks-w-suction-cup-6-clear.html

It is a little longer than me and definitely thicker.

My wife was a little nervous but, after some loving foreplay and lots of lube, she finally signalled she was ready....

WOW!

It was a mindboggling experience for us both!!!!

My wife came twice from motions that she normally doesn't orgasm from. She is a 'grinder' mostly, but tonight she wanted it harder and faster.... And it REALLY did the trick for her!

From my POV, I felt SOOOOOO much more in tune with her than ever before....

I could, of course, not feel anything myself, but I was acutely aware of my wife's reactions. I could tell when the dong wasn't suiting her and when she wanted more.

By not experiencing any physical pleasure, I was completely focused on her and her pleasure.... And THAT was amazing for me!!!! I didn't have to worry about stopping in mid-flight or pulling out at a time that she was really enjoying herself.... thus spoiling it a bit for her...

As she rocked and moaned under me I fell more and more in love with her... feeling closer than I ever have with her physically. I was also realising a long held and intimate fantasy, whereby I could give my wife total pleasure without taking any of my own....

It was an altogether brilliant experience! I am still buzzing from it (whilst my wife blissfully sleeps of course!!!)

Afterwards, my wife said that she loved it once she forgot that it was not me.... And that maybe I now had a part-time job!!!!

She still wants me as in no dong, and, of course, she will still control my orgasms. But maybe my dream of long(er) term lockup will become a reality as we could have found a way to keep my wife sexually satisfied without using my cock!!

I hope it remains win-win for a longggg time!!!!

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:38 PM
    Thanks for sharing. I may have to bring this idea up to my wife also. I struggle for longer lock up times for the same reasons and she prefers having me inside of her, though like you its awfully tough not cumming. We had a black mamba cock sheath which worked well but last time we used it I came which was a surprise.

3. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:38 AM
    It is an awesome experience, isn't it?

Wendygirl likes this.
  4. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    1:38 AM
    congratulations on your new found pleasure and of course your wifes too ;).

I can totally relate to your post.

5. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    8:38 AM
    Thanks to everyone for your kind responses!!!

@Giles_English - has anyone called you the master of understatement!!!! ;);) Hahaha

Yep-awsome, amazing, mind-blowing.... pick your superlative and your still only half way there in my world!!!

@ineverknew - It's great to hear my experience is not singular! My wife still struggles sometimes with the whole 'don't you want to make love to me?' issue... My answer is, of course, I ALWAYS want to make love to you!
    Orgasm denial is not about sex denial or to be shared by both parties! I want my wife to enjoy her pleasure more than anything!!!!

The guilt can still be an issue but she is getting over it!!!

And she's getting meaner with her allowed orgasms too!!! I got in REAL strife when I cam without permission!!! :spank:

So I hope you find your way too!

Thanks to everyone again!

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

guest 2942 likes this.
  6. dsinbraces

dsinbraces Dominant wife/KH of dickie

Florida,USA
    Local Time:
    8:38 PM
    dickie and I experimented with that method years ago. I used the numbing cream with a condom over his penis, then inserted into a sheath that strapped on. I was able to achieve mutiple orgasms while he "felt" just enough to keep trying but to no avail. We were able to keep the contact and I enjoyed something inside that was larger than him, while building upon his frustration. Best of luck to the two of you. Experimenting is delightful!!!
    Mistress Suzan

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice