Still experimenting with denial !!

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Happy wifes matter, Dec 28, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Happy wifes matter

Happy wifes matter Long term member

Operator
    United States
    Local Time:
    12:27 PM
    So last night my wife told me to come to bed with my cage removed. I did like was told. As soon as I lay down she reached over and started playing with my dick . As soon as she got it good and hard she stopped and said she wanted a neck and shoulder massage before we went any further . After about a 30 min massage , I went down on her for about 10 min. She said she was ready for sex and for me to be on top . We went at it for about 5 min or so when she rolled me over and got on top with in about 30 seconds of hard riding she came. She then got up put her panties back on and layer by me with her head on my chest . She wanted me to play with her hair until she fell asleep. When she had enough she rolled over and went to sleep . By this time I had went soft and put my cage back on . I was awake all night with my balls throbbing. She is getting good. She just always says isn't this want you wanted lol Please share if you have any similar stories. BTW the desensitizeing spray worked when I used the max ten sprays !!

Zaar31 and FreefromBondage like this.
  2. FreefromBondage

FreefromBondage Active member

Local Time:
    1:27 PM
    Sounds like your wife is done experimenting... ;)

Happy wifes matter likes this.
  3. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Congrats.
    It sounds like she's doing great.
    Keep pleasing her and things should be wonderful for both of you!

Happy wifes matter likes this.
  4. Happy wifes matter

Operator
    United States
    Local Time:
    She is really coming into her role !! For someone a week ago who thought it was mean to keep me locked. I talked with her and let her know it was what I wanted. She has been reminding me everytime she turns me down for oral, or cuts me off only after going down on her for a few minutes .The other day she just let me kiss her panty crotch for a couple of minutes and when I tried to pull them down she got up and got dressed and went to watch TV. She has been amazing !! I love her so much !! As long as I can keep pleasing her and she keeps teasing me I'm a happy husband. Saturday she starts her period . She says there will be no unlocking or teasing that week . She said it's fair that we are both uncomfortable that week. It's going to be a long week!!

5. Happy wifes matter

Operator
    United States
    Local Time:
    She has really came into her role. From a girl who thought it was mean to keep me locked . She know has become a grate tease. From dining me giving her oral. To just letting me go down on her for a few minutes then making me stop to just letting me kiss her panty crotch and then getting up getting dressed and going to watch TV like nothing happened !! She has been awesome!! If she continues to let me please her and keeps teasing me like this I will be the happiest husband ever !! Next week is her period though and she said there will be no unlocking or teasing g for me . She said we can just both be uncomfortable that week . I love her so much !!

6. Happy wifes matter

Operator
    United States
    Local Time:
    I forgot to mention the other morning she got up to go take a shower and I asked if I could join her , she just said no . I did ask for her dirty panties and she let me have those . She knows her smell drives me wild.

7. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Sounds like you are on the right track. That is how our sex nights usually go, but I am not allowed to sleep in my wife's bed. My wife has learned to enjoy sex more and like me better, when I am denied, so orgasms are hard to come by. Last year she had me buy her a professional portable massage table. Years back she had me take massage lessons from an adult education center close to where we used to live so I am pretty good at it. I have spa music, electric candles and a few different massage oils. I give her a one hour massage with a happy ending which happens very quickly after teasing her with the massage for so long.

It took my wife several years to get fully comfortable with denying me orgasms. Now she does not want me to have them for as long as she things she can take me. She does not like how I after if I have regular orgasms so unless there is a mental or physical reason to allow me to orgasm, I stay locked up and she is having the best orgasms of her life. I was warned that this may happen and it has. We gradually extended my denial time a little at a time over 4 years. I think if you get a device one day and go for permanent or long term denial from day one, you are setting yourself up for failure. I know because I failed twice before I learned not to jump into the deep end of the pool to learn how to swim. Good luck and take baby steps and above all else, make sure that it is fun for both of you at all times.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice