Relock anxiety

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Headtrip, Dec 20, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    1:45 AM
    Hi
    I've read a lot of posts talking about crashing after an O or not wanting to be unlocked, but what about the other way? I've just been relocked after 2 wonderful weeks of sex filled freedom and now I've got the shakes. I became downright angry for the 1st few days and have been so horny for the last 4 that I cannot focus. This all followed a 4mo. period with only 2 unlockings for any reason so the contrast is extreme for me.

Crash?: I didnt feel one but GF says I was wayyy different. And it took a few O's before they became explosive. Weird.

My conclusion was I need release more often. Hers? Exact opposite of course! Somehow I need to take a deep breath and relax since she's in charge. Just wondering if anyone else has a difficult time when relocked after some freedom?

2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    1:45 AM
    I can certainly understand your reaction. After a sex filled break, it would be almost natural to feel some discomfort at giving up your freedom. The fact that she noticed it seemed to suggest that you behave differently when locked than not. If your goal is really to give her control, then you just need to follow her lead and learn to adjust accordingly.

asastype and Guest 3692 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice