I may be locked up for a year so what is it like?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by mikeDsub, Nov 6, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. mikeDsub

mikeDsub Active member

Local Time:
    12:07 PM
    I will skip the backstory and just say that tonight before we start sex, my wife is going to tell me how long I am to remain in chastity without a full orgasm after driving me crazy by changing the dates all the time. She always says that she never wants me to orgasm again, as she likes the way I am getting when I do not. I sort of agreed to any term of chastity up to a year but only if she gave me ruined orgasms once every 4-6 weeks to clear out my tubes and make sure my plumbing works. She is never going to milk my prostate and neither am I so ruined orgasms are the only way for us. I do not think she will make me go a year as she usually likes me to have an orgasm with her once month but she read somewhere online from a book author that 1 year is a good period to break the husband and put him in the right frame of mind. So I am unsure what she may say and nervous about it.

My question is how is long term chastity? Do you feel horny all the time or does it fade and you just forget about it? What can I expect?

Sunny and gaygurly like this.
  2. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:07 PM
    Lol, oh yes a year should be plenty! :)
    To be honest though everyone is different when it comes to breaking. Some take no time at all.
    How one goes about it can make a huge difference too.

Sunny likes this.
  3. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    Though I've not gone a year before I can say that.......but no.

I wont say. Mainly because from what I have read I think you are quite controlling, and are likely to use whatever information we give to persuade your wife to give you what you want. I think she should play this entirely her way, without any further input about what you want at all.

That WAS why you were asking wasn't it? So you can frame the agreement around what you think you might want? I only suspect this as it's what I'd feel like doing if I were in your shoes. Certainly try and work out what you think you want, and make suggestions, but try not to make a deal, or an agreement about how often or what or how. Tell her your own preferences, and then....... leave it to her.

As to how does it feel? It should feel like you have given her a gift. A wonderful gift.
    If she doesnt behave like you have given her the most wonderful gift, then you're probably doing it wrong

4. mikeDsub

mikeDsub Active member

Local Time:
    #4 mikeDsub, Nov 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2014
    My wife is sick and told me no sex tonight but she wants me to go for a year. If I ask for an orgasm she said that she will paddle my butt so hard that I will forget about how horny I am. Her paddlings do make me cry from the pain so I will avoid asking. This is going to be interesting. I am still getting used to wearing my CD out in public.

@Mascara^Snake. What is a good way to go about it? My wife is getting more and more dominant but it has taken her almost a year. I still struggle to step aside completely and let her have total control. She has taken a back seat to me for a,long time and I want her to feel how good it is to be the Kjng, :)

5. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    If she wants to mail me here I can give her details :)

Sunny likes this.
  6. mikeDsub

mikeDsub Active member

Local Time:
    i will try to convince her to but never succeeded in the past.

7. mikeDsub

mikeDsub Active member

Local Time:

You are certainly right about the controlling part but not my motives for asking. Like when I quit smoking, it was helpful to know what I would go through and how to get past it. My support group was very helpful in that regard. I just agreed to try and can bail but not without a penalty. The problem is that my wife is not the type to go online to read about sex. Heck, I have to email her anything concerning chastity. I did to present her with ideas and options but she picks the ones she likes, not me. I do not have ant to wear panties and yet I am. :)

8. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    At least she'll not be confronted by the dickwall any more ;-)

Sig Wyrminorb likes this.
  9. SubVerity

London
    Local Time:
    I'm glad to hear that. My partner is even less interested than yours it seems. She's so uninterested I wouldnt dream of giving her chastity stuff to read - she's smart enough herself to have a good idea of what is what. She has no understanding at all of why I like having my balls tortured, but boy does she like torturing them! :)

So, back to your question. Wouldn't it be a better and more interesting journey for you to just find out for yourself?
    I mean, you could hear all sorts of things from different people, with contrasting experiences, but then you'd be looking out for anything that corresponded and expecting that, rather than the two of you writing your own individual story. It sounds to me like you two already have a whole heap of your own ways of dealing with a kinky life, so I say - more power to you. More mystery to you. More dominance to her, as and when she feels like developing it. Or not, as the case may be.

10. mikeDsub

mikeDsub Active member

Local Time:
    I guess that I have no choice. :) I again refer to the quit smoking thing. While it is different for every person, there are tips and tricks to break the habit that apply to most. I am trying to break the orgasms habit. )

11. mikeDsub

mikeDsub Active member

Local Time:
    Since I believe in truth in advertising and no fantasy posts, I want to update my situation. Not been a good week. We moved here to help my disabled sister-in-law take care of our twin nieces. One has developed Stage 4 brain cancer and will be undergoing a rigorous amount of radiation and chemo for the next two months. So we will be helping out with that.

Both my mother and father were placed in nursing homes and are basically at the end of their long lives. Not too sad as they are in bad shape, so their quality of life is not very good. My wife suddenly got sick, nothing serious on its own but we need to be careful as it can affect some other problems she has. I have developed 3 different kinds of skin issues related to using my CB6000s. Apparently using a lot of lube in a tropical climate provides a nice warm moist breeding ground for all sorts of things. The friction of the CB rubbing against my skin has also caused skin problems.

Just wanted to update everyone and let you know that I will not be posting here for an indefinite amount of time. It has been almost a year of chastity play for us and we enjoyed it but for now it is coming to an end. We both would like to pick it up sometime in the future but given the circumstances it will have to be on the honor system or very short term wearing of my CB6000s. That is it. Old age sucks and thanks for all the advice and support.

12. SubVerity

London
    Local Time:
    If you can, try to pick up a stainless open cage type. Tube types whether metal or plastic will help keep you a bit moist, not good in London and doubtless less so in the tropics.

A more open cage is more likely to let everything breath, though they do allow 'some' stimulation. Which My KH is happy with incidentally. :)

Anyway - good luck with all the various health issues - I hope to see you back here at some point, and I'm sure you will be. It's hard to stay away.

(See what I did there? Eh? eh?)

13. iluvteasers

iluvteasers Virgin Member

Local Time:
    Isnt it a good idea for the male to be given very infrequent orgasms so he remembers how badly he wants them?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice