Prince Albert Tamper Evident Ring

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by pokekey, Aug 18, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    4:05 AM
    For those with PA piercings: I've come up with a way to make non-PA devices secure by adding a ring with tamper evident seal. Basically, one puts a ring through your piercing and around a bar of the chastity device then seals it with a tamper evident device. The seal is a heat shrink tube, with some additional writing by M. It would be impossible for me to re-create this, especially if M takes a photo of the tube and writing for later comparison. Attached photos will explain most of how this works.

I use "Ancor Marine Grade Electrical Heat Activated Adhesive Lined Shrink Tubing" for the seal (available from Amazon). This is thick rubber with an internal adhesive. It makes a good bond with the ring and should be fairly durable. My ring is a 1" round barbell. That means that it has two screw on balls. I use a wood dowel to fill the space between the balls. The heat shrink seals to the balls. There is no way to get the ring out with out breaking the seal and no way to escape the device with out removing the ring. This should also work with a captive ball ring.

I'm using this on my MCM Contender and I can't think of a way to get out. It can be adapted to lots of other devices.

It does the same thing as a PA lock but materials are cheaper and there is less bulk and weight.

I've also tried adapting it to a short, dome-end device I got from China. This one originally came with a urethral insert which I decided to not use. I drilled that out and cut a slot on the lower part of the shield to fit the ring. I tried this once and it worked except for one problem. The tube is very short for me so my glans presses against the inside of the shield and tissue presses out the hole at the end. Pressure on the ring pinches me against the ring and the shield. Ouch!

lock667 and Thatgirl like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice