Oopps

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Happilymarriednerd, Sep 29, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Happilymarriednerd

Happilymarriednerd Sph messages welcome

Software Engineer
    Local Time:
    8:27 PM
    A few days ago my wife was having me rub her back in bed. I was naked while she was in her pajamas, as is normal for her back rubs. When she was done with me she said "Lay down, I decided you get to cum." I've been locked for 3 weeks (long for us) and I'm so ready, and already very turned on. After removing my cage she starts to give me a hand job. It feels amazing and and I just lie back and sink into the feeling of bliss. Then, just about ten seconds in, I moan loudly, and not in a good way. More like a panicked , "Oh shit!" She stops kind of confused. We both look down at my dick while its twitching and convulsing for a few seconds, just to see my load slowly come running out like spilled milk, but in slow motion. No spurts, no shooting out in the slightest. Just a sad puddle on my belly with absolutely no feeling of orgasm.

She sincerely laughed and with a devilish grin, said "Oopps." She gave me a kiss good night, rolled over, pulled the blankets around herself, and said, "Put your cage back on and turn off the lights. Goodnight. I love you." I was so turned on I seriously couldn't sleep for a couple hours. This goes down as one of my favorite moments as her sub.

I'd love to hear other peoples favorite moments in chastity, either as a sub or dom

Allen1987, corsac, Cincy and 8 others like this.
  2. G42G

G42G Long term member

IT manager
    US, Suburbs of Philly, summers in the PA Poconos
    Local Time:
    10:27 PM
    It was locked and loaded with a hair trigger. Good going.

3. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    That was a real ruined orgasm. Congrats!

4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    3:27 AM
    nicely done.

5. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    My wife loves to give me ruined orgasms. The kind where you feel no pleasure is what she likes, and so do I, because I stay really, really horny.

Happilymarriednerd likes this.
  6. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    3:27 AM
    My favourite single moment must be the evening when I introduced my wife to chastity...
    I had worn it secretly on and off for a few months to adjust it and get used to it, I introduced it by wearing it to bed without her knowing and letting her discover it in the dark by touch.

The look of combined disbelief and amusement on her face when she turned the bedroom light back on to examine what that 'lump' was under the bedclothes! It was early days but she kept me locked up for nearly a week that first time that she held the key.
    If I had to use one word to describe her feelings about it, it's that it's been amusing her ever since.

Happilymarriednerd and spider203 like this.
  7. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    So far I would have to say August 25th on vacation was the first time in 5.5 years that
    She locked the full belt She 'wanted me to have' ha ha. That was the point when She
    took over. The spare key was plastic locked to a spindle on the headboard and the other
    always with Her. I had no idea that this was up, or expected it. The look on Her face
    with such a grin and She said "We will now find out how serious I really am." Well
    121 days later She said " I believe you now." Will never forget that feeling.:love::lock:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice