Inexpensive numbered Plastic Locks

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Vinny, Oct 5, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    10:53 PM
    I thought that I would share this with everyone. This is where I get my numbered security plastic locks. For the same price of ten at some chastity websites, you can get 100. If you are fanatical about not having repeating numbers, they come in three colors so you can go by color AND number. There are three numbers so you should have many hundreds of unique number/color combinations to last you a few year. They cost about $39 shipped from NJ, USA. There are similar locks for about the same price but they ship from China.

Why buy ten when you can get 100? Sell off ten of them and have 90 left for free. :) I prefer the plastic locks as they are very lightweight, make no appreciable noise and in an emergency, can simply be twisted off. We keep a little pad on the kitchen Island. Every time I use a new lock, I record a color (they come in red, green and yellow) and the number like Y979809 so my wife knows what my current lock is. I presume this is not good for those needing to feel like they cannot escape but for others, it is an inexpensive way to lock yourself up without bothering your KH while offering you safety no matter where you go. I do not know about you but sometimes I just need to take it off for a few minutes and then put it back on again so I carry a few spare locks in my wallet and email the new number to my wife. Great for those times when you want to urinate in a public place but do not want to sit on a filthy commode. Take it off, do your business and lock up again.

2. KeySafe

KeySafe Owner of: keysafe.com and tpe.com among others.

East Coast USA
    Local Time:
    A review on Amazon says they break too easily for male chastity usage. What is your opinion of that comment? Have you had a problem with them breaking?

3. Vinny

Local Time:
    Nope. It takes a lot of twisting to get them to break. In fact, most times it is much easier to use scissors. Could be that the reviewer assumes that they are not supposed to breakable. I never had one break. My wife once tried to break one off and gave up. I have to twist it in circles many times before they break. Think about it, the lock is just laying there. How is it going to twist 8 turns? It is not subjected to any force so how will it break.? Some guys want the illusion of being locked up against their will and may not like something that you can get out of with an effort in your part.

4. KeySafe

East Coast USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks Vinny,

One more question, have you had any issues with duplicate numbers? With some suppliers of these kind of locks, duplicate the numbers when reordered.

5. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Finger nail clippers work perfect for removing the plastic locks ...

6. Vinny

Local Time:
    Yep. I often use them when they are near. If I am having sex with my wife and she decides that she wants me unlocked, I have to twist them off. Last one took over a dozen twists and a forceful tug to get off. Since I am doing this in semi darkness, I do not want to use any cutting implements. :) I just got delivered another bag of 100. They are so much easier and safer to use. Just record the number and that is it. No worry about emergency key and no putting weight on the top of your penis, which hurts after a few days. No clanking noise either.

7. KeySafe

East Coast USA
    Local Time:
    There are two important issues with these tags.

First, when you ordered a second batch, did they come with the same numbers as the previous batch? If so, a wearer could order additional batches so that a removed lock could be replaced undetected.

Second, for those interested in long distance photo-verified chastity, it's not easy to verify these plastic locks are fully locked and/or unbroken using a photograph.

8. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    3:53 AM
    The trouble with the platic locks is that unless you use some kind of adhesive too they can be quite easily picked.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice