Denied by Mistress Lucy

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by DGuy91, Aug 28, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. DGuy91

DGuy91 Member

Local Time:
    4:53 PM
    I had been admiring the great photos, videos and blogs Mistress Lucy had been posting on Fetlife for a little over a year before I realised that I had to serve her. I would often find myself waiting with baited breath for her next picture, post or writing to be uploaded, it was then that I understood I had fallen under her spell. So, with my new purpose and desire firmly formed in my mind I contacted Mistress Lucy, begging to serve her in anyway I could. Like the true Goddess she is, Mistress Lucy accepted me into her fold.

I found myself in a slave-like nirvana, I couldn't have been happier! Then, at the end of my first week in Mistress Lucy's service, I was granted the ultimate ... I begged for release and I was allowed an ruined orgasm, but an orgasm non the less! I had never been so happy to have a ruined orgasm. Things then changed, Mistress Lucy informed me that from that point on I could not have another orgasm, ruined or otherwise without her permission. I suddenly became a little apprehensive, what if I am refused permission for weeks, a month, longer? However, I remembered my pledge to Mistress Lucy when I first contacted her, begging to serve her "in anyway I could".

This is very new to me, but it is a sacrifice I am willing to make for Mistress Lucy! We have started off slowly I have currently been denied for sixteen days, and today I told Mistress Lucy that I was struggling to cope, and instead of being cross or punishing me for my lack of staying power, Mistress Lucy has encouraged me to continue, and even offered to send me a face picture of her if I can reach twenty-one days! Needless to say my will has been infinitely strengthened.

I will stay denied for you Mistress Lucy, and I can't thank you enough for inspiring me to begin this journey!

joe01 likes this.
  2. annual2007

annual2007 Long term member

Dorset, UK.
    Local Time:
    You were brave/foolish for asking. I darent bring it up.

3. DGuy91

DGuy91 Member

Local Time:
    Yes, no doubt I may have jumped in a little hastily, but I believe I will come out stronger the other side of my journey!

4. Trey Jones

Trey Jones Voted Best Male Dom on ChastityMansion

USA
    Local Time:
    10:53 AM
    You will come out stronger. It also depends on you though. @Mistress Lucy is a great keyholder and you are already in the right frame of mind. You pledged to serve her, so make sure you do. Honor your word and strive to impress her. There may be struggles along the way but always come back to this post and remember how you felt. You wrote:

"I understood I had fallen under her spell"
    "begging to serve her in anyway I could"
    "a sacrifice I am willing to make for Mistress Lucy"

and most importantly,

"I found myself in a slave-like nirvana, I couldn't have been happier!".

Ask not what your keyholder can do for you, but what you can do for your keyholder.

joe01 and RexVa like this.
  5. DGuy91

DGuy91 Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for your words of encouragement @Trey Jones I will use my original post in moments of weakness. Lord knows I don't want to disappoint @Mistress Lucy and I intend to do all I can to make my time under Mistress Lucy's guidance a success!

6. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    11:53 AM
    Thinking about being denied I remember being denied when I was 15 years old and never needed a mistress. Girls just denied me orgasms and sex all the time. Isn't it ironic that as we get older we have to ask women to deny us? :)

7. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    They deny you anyway, so you might as well a fetish out of it :)

joe01 likes this.
  8. DGuy91

DGuy91 Member

Local Time:
    There is a certain irony to it. However, I think that as we get older we just realise how much women enjoy denying men, and how much we enjoy being denied!

9. DGuy91

DGuy91 Member

Local Time:
    joe01 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice