Question about outing yourself.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Hoates, Jun 22, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Hoates

Hoates Guest

I know the thread topic maybe weird, and I am not saying that I would personally do this, although the fantasy aspect is to me interesting, but for those in chastity who are self locked, have you ever even briefly thought of telling someone, could be at work, could be around your neighborhood, maybe even a friend, that you keep yourself locked in a chastity device? At work would be dangerous, unless you knew them fairly well and could not get in any trouble. Just something I was pondering.

Mash2214 likes this.
  2. Truly Tasty

Truly Tasty Long term member

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    10:07 AM
    I have. Sadly it's taboo but I am of the mindset that there is nothing to be ashamed of, to be honest I am quite proud when I have my cage on i just don't believe that the majority of people would understand.

Rectrix, Hoates and Mash2214 like this.
  3. Hoates

Hoates Guest

Yes, exactly. I personally love the mindset of being locked u, plus, yes, the physical feeling of being tightly packed and locked is awesome. Yes, I realize that for those who have keyholders, and get teased, denied and locked back up it may be difficult, but I am still willing to bet, it still feels awesome!

QUOTE="Truly Tasty, post: 266784, member: 57799"]I have. Sadly it's taboo but I am of the mindset that there is nothing to be ashamed of, to be honest I am quite proud when I have my cage on i just don't believe that the majority of people would understand.[/QUOTE]

4. Muzzo4you

Muzzo4you Bored and looking to find a play partner

NC, USA
    Local Time:
    Did that just yesterday. I met a new friend for dinner where in conversation I explained being caged and why. She wasn't shocked as we were already talking about our various kinks in looking for common areas. Nothing after dinner was planned for nor expected (by design). We're already texting today - so I'd say so far this is going well :)

5. Hoates

Hoates Guest

Awesome, sounds nice

6. Locked N Sealed

Locked N Sealed Slave to Keyholder Kim

California
    Local Time:
    7:07 AM
    I have told a friend at work. He and his girlfriend were looking for something new. I told him, and her about the fun to be had. I would not tell just anyone. It has to be the right way too.

Hoates likes this.
  7. Hoates

Hoates Guest

Funny thing is, I have thought about it because the idea of telling somebody, to me was very arousing, but felt scared to do it. I asked this question not long ago, and low and behold a girl I know, she is married, so we are just like good buddies, but anyway, to keep a long story short, I outed myself to her and she was way cool about it. I even showed her a pic f the device I am currently locked in. Not a photo of me locked in it, just a photo of the device. I am still coming down off the mental high and yes physical arousal of it. Can't get erection so it was a mental high and quite restricting, lol

SecretSquirrelLocked likes this.
  8. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    8:07 AM
    Yes you are correct this is a weird topic. I have on a few occasions told someone or shown them that I was locked up. The latest one was just a week ago in an adult store in Edmonton they had cages their ( larger than mine ) so I asked if she’s ever seen one on some one. Showing or telling your closest friends or people you work with could be dangerous depending on your personnel situation.

I think part of the reason we want to share with others is just part of our human nature. We can have the greatest gift in the world but if No one else knows about it than it just isn’t as special.

Since my Mistress has been exposing me to some of her personal friends a lot of people know that I’m locked, shaved and wear panties. It makes for a lot of very interesting visits.

This is one reason I became active here at the mansion I can be who I am (a Uniquely Different Individual) and not be Judged or ridiculed because of it. Most everyone here excepts you for Who You Are.

bethanise, Juan., iome343 and 2 others like this.
  9. Truly Tasty

Truly Tasty Long term member

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Very well said @Mash2214 my feelings exactly!

Hoates likes this.
  10. Hoates

Hoates Guest

Yes, I completely understand what you're saying. Over the past couple hours, I have finally told somebody. She was very comfortable with it, and even told me that she was glad that I felt comfortable enough telling her. She does not work where I work, but I do run into her most every day at another company where we both drop off mail trays, and have become buddies, we talk about a lot. So I slowly got into it and told her, she was way cool, she even, I think she was joking, but she said she might have to try it with her hubby, lol.

Mash2214 likes this.
  11. Krissyhuntley

Krissyhuntley Renn Locked

Housewife
    Alabama
    Local Time:
    9:07 AM
    In total since I am now divorced from my keyholder, I have told 10 people. 9 females and 1 male. Only two do I see on a regular basis, the other eight are people I was at one time close with and we still keep in contact. Only a few still ask questions or bring the topic up. I think I wanted to tell them because I felt alone in my world and needed to talk to someone. The turn-on of telling someone close to you or someone you work with I think is a continuation of wanting attention for something your doing...something taboo or different than what other people are doing.

danijean001, Mash2214 and Hoates like this.
  12. Hoates

Hoates Guest

I can perfectly understand what you are saying, she was very fine with me telling her, she was actually very comfortable with it. She also said, a lot of people do it, not that she knows any of them personally but that she sees nothing wrong with it at all. My only problem might be when I see her next time, being locked up and her knowing about it, and now I know she knows about I am locked up, add to the fact that she is smoking hot, it should get quite jammed up in my device, lol. Which, is the whole idea, well, part of it, not being able to get erection, lol.

Mash2214 likes this.
  13. SecretSquirrelLocked

United States / East Coast
    Local Time:
    I’m sure there is a psychological reason for this, but the longer I am locked the kinkier my thoughts get and the more “reasonable” it seems to tell someone. My fantasies get weirder as time moves along and I’m more likely to accept public risk. My wife/KH, who is obviously not locked and turning into a horny mental mess over weeks or months, remains very committed to secrecy. She has, however, toyed with the strip club idea (other thread).

Rectrix, Hoates and Mash2214 like this.
  14. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    8:07 AM
    Let me know what strip club your going to. I’d like to run some tests for research.

SecretSquirrelLocked likes this.
  15. Hoates

Hoates Guest

Yes, the phychological part I actually do understand. What I just started thinking about to is, when you out yourself to somebody, as in just a friend, even though have no problem with it and even tell you they are glad I felt comfortable telling them, they are a woman, so now am thinking, because let's face it, in chastity, it does give you the submissive feelings, so now am thinking, now that one of my friends knows, now, am I going to feel submissive to her? I am guessing, yes.

UOTE="SecretSquirrelLocked, post: 266820, member: 54728"]I’m sure there is a psychological reason for this, but the longer I am locked the kinkier my thoughts get and the more “reasonable” it seems to tell someone. My fantasies get weirder as time moves along and I’m more likely to accept public risk. My wife/KH, who is obviously not locked and turning into a horny mental mess over weeks or months, remains very committed to secrecy. She has, however, toyed with the strip club idea (other thread).[/QUOTE]

16. Hoates

Hoates Guest

Well, am about to find out, lol

17. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I've told only one person, a gay friend I've known for 30 years and see only every 3-4 months.

18. Hoates

Hoates Guest

I have only told one person, a woman, and I see her for roughly 30 minutes every other day maybe, but am seeing her now, lol inute="Rectrix, post: 266825, member: 21975"]I've told only one person, a gay friend I've known for 30 years and see only every 3-4 months.[/QUOTE]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice