Does your KH have any special ritual for permitting your release?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Matthew989, Mar 8, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Matthew989

Matthew989 Active member

London
    Local Time:
    10:48 AM
    In early April I’ve been told I can expect an orgasm after three months of denial. She’s very proud of my commitment so far but now the conversation is focused on memorable ways of granting me a release. I’d be interested in hearing how other couples celebrate the end of a long chastity period.

ugams likes this.
  2. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:48 AM
    No. She's always had the attitude "go do it in the next room".

b_quark and Jail Bird like this.
  3. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    5:48 AM
    For my wife, granting me any kind of a release is not a special thing. I don't care how long it's been, it's business as usual here. Her "how long has it been" Months I say..Guess you need a release then.
    I can tell you, when she does finally grant a release and she's using her Wand on me, I HAVE to ask permission to cum before I do. It has to be the second before I start to pump and wait for her OK or to stop and get back into my cage. I'm on the very edge while she's thinking about it. The vibrator taking me deeper and deeper. Finally I get an OK to go ahead and make my mess. I pump right away. Her letting know while I'm pumping that I'll be consuming all of it is very HOT for me. Well, until I have to eat it LOL
    Asking too early or asking too late is not good for my ass. Once permission is granted she wants me pumping. That took a lot of control over the years to get there.
    Maybe to some that's special but here, it's just how it is.

I hope you and your wife can make yours more special. Being denied is a special thing for the both of you.

Matthew989, ugams, asastype and 2 others like this.
  4. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    3:48 AM
    My wife often gives me the key or just leaves it laying out on the vanity for me to find when I wake up. Then I am free to unlock and masturbate as I please.

However, she also has a ritual of sorts... She will put the key somewhere in plain sight, but not necessarily where I would expect it. Then later that day, the next day, or a few days later... she will ask me if I've found it. The thing is, not knowing it's even available and with it only subtly hidden somewhere new each time, I often don't find it before she says something. So then I go frantically search for it. And sometimes even then I don't find it, because sometimes she hasn't actually left it out at all.

Doug Scibor and Matthew989 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice