New year -trick or treat

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by valesk25, Dec 26, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. valesk25

valesk25 Active member

Local Time:
    2:22 PM
    So, Mistress has decided that she will ensure I am in my very own secure & private chastity lockdown with a twist.

Some may know that my Mistress lives abroad and that because of covid we've not been able to meet in person for nearly two years. We still communicate regularly but our chastity/for games are effectively down to zero - well, come Jan 1st that is changing .

I am being ordered to wear my cheap chinese device which is very comfortable and snug for 7 days continuously from 1 Jan - I've an integral lock but for Xmas , Mistress sent me a pack of 30 plastic tags with numbers to ensure I keep my cage on -as an incentive,twice daily pictures of cage and tags are required to be sent to Mistress - plus, she's sending me more of her Spandex panties for me to wear too.

Mistress ensures that I will comply as she holds some rather unflattering pictures of me - this is going to be as real test of my submissiveness and her dominance.

I never ever thought this would happen ,it seems Mistress has been planning this for some time h- she has me by the balls,now shes squeezing them.

I'm going to enjoy a few days of freedom.

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    3:22 PM
    Good luck

valesk25 likes this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    3:22 PM
    Enjoy your lock down!

valesk25 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice