My journey

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Sausage, May 8, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Sausage

Sausage Member

Local Time:
    8:16 AM
    Hello all. As the title states, this will serve as my journal of my journey. If anyone has any suggestions or criticism, please let me know.

So I've been in a vanilla marriage for going on 7 years now, and have been off and on playing around with chastity for probably 2 years. I've brought it up to my wife before but she doesn't seem too much into it, but I believe I've brought it up in a way that makes it seem more biased towards my needs. It doesn't help that I hadn't found a cage for myself that was really comfy and "the one" I could live in, so I seemed to lose interest after a few days and slip out (no pun intended).

After about 6 month from my prior try with chastity I decided to do some research and bought myself a copy of a holy trainer v3 nub. After putting it on and wearing it for a while it was like OMG. I've found the one. I wore it for 2 days to make sure I was comfy in it, then I handed the keys over to my wife. We have had little chats about chastity but she never seemed super into it. She accepted the keys but without enthusiasm. That part remains the same yet. I had originally tried on the 50mm ring and thats the one I was wearing when I handed over the keys. I had a spare key in my wallet for emergencies and decided on day 3 to try the 45mm ring as I seemed to grow pretty easy in the nub and pull my sack tight. I wore the 45mm ring for a day and all was good, then on the 2nd day of the 45mm ring I got super sore. I ended up having to take my cage off and let myself heal up for 2 days. Then I went back to the 50mm yesterday and thats where I've been since.

I guess its all part of the learning curve and I'll get used to readjusting myself. Hopefully getting fewer bonars and eventually switching to the 45mm then 40mm ring.

Today my wife was out of town so I did house chores, (dishes, laundry, cleaned the carpets), and I made dinner. While dinner was in the over I asked her if I could eat her pussy, hoping I wasn't being too intrusive. She said maybe after we eat dinner. After dinner I ate her out on the couch and made her O.

That was the first time I've played with her and made her O while locked up and knowing my dicklet wouldn't get any action. It was actually quite satisfying. I hope she expects it more of me and grasps hold of the keyholder bit a little more. Right now she seems really indifferent and I'm still more or less my own keyholder

Cagedxlcock, spider203 and tiruh811 like this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    1:16 PM
    Good luck to you both

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing.

4. Subhub101

Subhub101 Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Enjoy! Be patient.

5. Sausage

Sausage Member

Local Time:
    So this would be my first time of teasing and denial in chastity. My wife gave me a blowjob last night and led on that we would have sex tonight. Tonight, she acted like she wasn't in the mood so I said that was fine. I asked about tomorrow (stupid mistake), and she said she had plans tomorrow. Its more aggravating than I though, but satisfying at the same time

Cagedxlcock likes this.
  6. Sausage

Sausage Member

Local Time:
    I have had to take a break from the nub and buy the nano. The nub was just too small for long term comfort. Hopefully I'll grow, or rather shrink, into the nub. Now to wait for the nano to arrive.... overall I was more than happy with my cheap copy of the holy trainer. Blows the CB series out of the water.....

Cagedxlcock likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice