It's officially go time

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by servus dominam, Jun 23, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. servus dominam

Local Time:
    8:21 PM
    well the lady and I finally decided to give this a try. I know a few months back I was hesitant but not anymore. We had to do a few 24hr runs to see how it would work with me wearing it at work. I work at probably the worst place to wear one in the world. Anyways I am finishing up day 3 which is three times longer than I ever had before. My lady did her research online and with a few books. As I said in my other post we both have alpha personalities and we always made things work by just letting one submit to the other. I actually find it actually easy since I love her and would do anything to make her happy. Plus in our family environment she pretty much runs the show I just usually enforce everything.

I appreciated all the feedback I got when I posted my fears a while back. I will be posting some pictures soon and she will be on here as well. We did a pretty nice contract and opted for a three month trial run with her being able to add up to an additional 3 months if she sees fit. Then if we liked it we will make any necessary changes and redo the contract for a much longer time.

I fabricated a new larger metal ring and polished it so not the device fits much better. Still snug but no pain. Unless I get real hard but that pain subsides and no discoloration this time. I will be fabricating some more parts in the future I think. Anyways thanks for all the support so far, now I have some work to do!

2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:21 PM
    I just started in May myself. I am in heaven. Hope your journey takes you two to new places. My KH didn't know what to think once I told her, she did some online searching, then I told her to disregard most of it. I told her my wants and fantasies, and said how she wanted to play it was up to her, which really put her at ease. She's not into dishing out physical pain or humiliation or dressing up like a Dom. She has really gotten into it, loves that I'm wearing it, and even starting to like the teasing. Good luck you you both!

3. roberta

roberta Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:21 AM
    Sounds good to me and I wish you every happiness in this new adventure. Just please bear in mind that long term chastity soon overcomes the urge to orgasm and replaces it with the urge to be locked. Once that stage has been reached then it is too late to turn back. Your schedule of 3 months chastity is fine as long as there will be an opportunity for either prostrate milking or preferably spoiled orgasms at 4 weekly intervals. But to consider an extension of another 3 months without any orgasm will definitely cause problems.
    Play nice .....and safe.

Supple and joe01 like this.
  4. servus dominam

Local Time:
    Well after an incident at work I have had to take it off for the past couple days. It is really hard to wear this and do the job I do. The fact that it is made of mostly plastic has me worried the most. So I have been thinking I might have to invest in a metal one. The last thing I want is someone's life/death or injury on my hands because I was doing my Chastity thing. I am going to do some research. The wife and I were really enjoying this too. It needs to be low profile but in the event the shit hits the fan I need to make sure it does not break rendering me useless.

5. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Just curious! What type of job do you do that your chastity device would threaten the lives or safety of others?
    also look into Customchastity .com

6. servus dominam

Local Time:
    Not to give too much personal info away, but I work in a maximum security prison. We get assaulted and have to respond to assaults on a daily basis.

7. seasoned

seasoned Long term member

retired
    Provence
    Local Time:
    2:21 AM
    In your case maybe a full belt would be best,to keep your lady's family jewels safe from harm.;)

I bet the prisoners would be amused if they knew you were under lock and key!

joe01 likes this.
  8. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    as a last resort, take it off before heading to work and put it on as soon as you get home, maybe even do both of these at work if possiable

9. CaseyGep

CaseyGep Member

New York
    Local Time:
    Totally can understand your concern and risk since you work at a prison. But how would you wear a metal one without it going off through detectors? Or even if you weren't wearing it when you walked in and had it in your bag, don't you still have to go through a metal detector?

I would think a plastic device would be better than a metal one, no? If not, they do make devices out there which are made of thick rubber/silicone. A rubber/silicone device might be a real possible solution since it is flexible, unbreakable like plastic, and can still be used with a plastic numbered lock. And most of all, still secure.

http://www.birdlocked.com/male-chastity-device/male-chastity.asp

I haven't had experienced with a silicone device but it sounds like it would be a good idea to look into. It would be a shame if you and your wife weren't able to find a solution that was safe-proof in your profession.

I also have to agree with what Roberta said above. Long-term denial without release is definitely possible and safe to do, but only if Your wife keeps your prostate cleaned and flushed out on a routine basis.

I hope you figure out a fix to this problem and wish you luck as you start the 3 month run. I'm almost at 5 months myself. My Mistress milks my prostate quite often for this exact reason.

10. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Now there was an answer I wasn't expecting!
    I agree that you should be allowed to take it off before leaving for work! I can only imagine the embaresment should one of the inmates grab your crotch during an altercation. I am sure word would spread like wildfire!
    Perhaps the use of a sports cup could help protect the boys and keep your hands off!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice