What would you like to do for your KH that you aren't currently doing or haven't been asked to do?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by OrdinaryGuy, Apr 15, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. OrdinaryGuy

OrdinaryGuy Member

Local Time:
    10:46 AM
    It is difficult sometimes to communicate to your KH the depths of your submission since it can come across as a selfish ask or "topping from the bottom." I thought it might be beneficial to list some of our desires to serve so that maybe a KH gets some more ideas on how they might like to leverage the relationship.

So what would you do (perhaps even enjoy doing) for your KH if only they've asked you? And do you think your KH knows this is an option for them?

Mickdrizzle likes this.
  2. OrdinaryGuy

OrdinaryGuy Member

Local Time:
    #2 OrdinaryGuy, Apr 15, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2024
    For me, my KH has no idea how long I would actually wait for her. I average about every 8 to 10 days, but have gone over a month every so often. If she wanted 6 months, she need only tell me she would like that. Basically, at any given time, she could extend the sentence and I'd willingly and happily serve it. And thank her for it.

I would also help her with everything, from massages, drawing a bath, household work (although I already do a lot) and more. Any help she wants is hers. She doesn't have to ask. I need only know that she wants or needs help. But she rarely communicates that because she's highly capable and independent.

We don't do any restraints but do the slightest little ball slaps from time to time. I would do much more down this path if she wanted to or enjoyed it. Though I don't think she does.

She's fairly reluctant to demand personal attention (like oral), even though I offer it regularly. She feels like she needs to work me into it and have a moment. Every so often I'll encourage her to enjoy it while reading a book or watching TV and she loves the indulgance, but nearly never asks without me offering first. She does take me up on the offer every so often. I would be willing to drop anything, under any situation, to serve her and please her (sexually or otherwise), but she never asks for such completely one-sided experiences.

She also doesn't know how hard the whole thing is. If she did. She'd probably stop asking me to do any of it. But I don't think she understands in a relatable way (I have told her directly, but she doesn't seem to understand the feeling) that I WANT to do hard things for her. And it gives me personal value and satisfaction. I would do so many other hard and demanding things for her too.

3. submascpartner

submascpartner Active member

Local Time:
    9:46 AM
    I would love to paint my wife’s nails, mani and pedi if she’d let me. I’m sure that it wouldn’t be salon quality in the beginning but I think I would be able to quickly improve my skills if only she’d let me.

OrdinaryGuy and denied_one like this.
  4. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    3:46 PM
    Easy, eat her poo

5. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    That's so obviously top of the list for everyone here, aside from @Muppet and me.

M@rcellus likes this.
  6. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    I've thought long and hard for three seconds about the question, and I think I'd like to shoot my load all over her delicious butt. I like to think that she would enjoy it almost as much as me.

She definitely knows.

7. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    You’re correct, but how did you know? I’ve never had a ‘penchant pour la merde’ as the French call it. Indeed my discovery that all bullies are paper tigers occurred when I was eight and Stephen Blackmore ordered me to sit in dogshit. I refused of course and since then have never negotiated with terrorists.

JaySaysYes likes this.
  8. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    Stephen Blackmore was a dirty fucker, but that wasn't his real name. He was also known as the anagram Morten Aphelbecks, and was busted by the police for dealing in illegally shaped drain covers.

9. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    7:46 AM
    Getting gangbanged by werewolves.

Yes, he does. But unfortunately I am currently on my own.

I have learned to be clear about my desires. You should be clear about your desires and your top/dom should be experienced enough to know the difference between horny fantasy and actual desires. And you should be able to convey said desires when not horny.

10. OrdinaryGuy

OrdinaryGuy Member

Local Time:
    The intent of my question wasn't so subs can list a wishlist of things they want FROM their KH. It was more about a willingness to serve in ways that exceed the KHs requests.

11. MaggotNub

MaggotNub Long term member

UK. Home counties
    Local Time:
    I want her to use me as her personal urine service slut.

I want it to be expected that I have to drink every drop of pee that leaves her bladder.

She absolutely knows this.

She has never peed on me/in my mouth so far.

She's squirted in my mouth from g spot stimulation a few times. I know there's a debate about whether orgasmic squirt is a unique substance or actually just pee. I loved it no matter what it is.

She also did once, while masturbating in front of me, absolutely lose control of her bladder and released pee in between her thighs and over the bed sheet.

In her most advanced dominant expression since we started our journey, she ordered me to lick the drops caused by that loss, from inside her thighs and then move in to lick any further drops from her vulva area. I then had to attempt to suck as much out of the bedsheets as I could.

I would feel so fulfilled if she turned me into her urinal slut.

Mickdrizzle likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice