How do you sleep?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Red_Flag_Sam, Nov 22, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Red_Flag_Sam

Red_Flag_Sam Active member

Local Time:
    4:01 PM
    Not sure this is the right place to post this, but here goes.

I was wondering if any Mistresses make their subs sleep in a partiuclar, humiliating way, or a way that reminds them of their submission to her. Subs, does your Mistress make you do this?

For example, is the sub made to sleep in bed, but entirely naked except for the CD?
    If they are a sissy, are the made to sleep in a frilly dress/piece of sexy lingerie?
    Or for extra humiliation, made to sleep naked on the floor?

Just wondering!

2. humbleboy

humbleboy Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:01 PM
    I've just spent the weekend sleeping under the bed.

Got to pop out for a while but I'm leaving this here as a reminder to provide more details later.

3. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    11:01 AM
    When pet was here, I had him sleep on the floor beside my bed. It was most excellent having him there and my husband next to me. :p

4. SpikeHeels

SpikeHeels New member

Local Time:
    I particularly enjoyed my submissive sleeping in a spare room, released from chastity, but with no hands free.. I'd ensure they were tucked in with a nice lubed-hand for a few strokes, or a few licks or kisses.

krambus likes this.
  5. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    12:01 PM
    MM has me sleep either on the floor beside Her bed or in a cage beside Her bed but either way it is always in my silky nightie.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

6. humbleboy

humbleboy Junior Member

Local Time:
    By this weekend I had been locked in my CB6000s for two weeks. Mistress had me kneeling on the floor, massaging her feet. I was naked apart from my tube and one of Mistress' belts around my neck used as a makeshift leash.

I was told that I would have to shower before bed as I'd been on the floor but then Mistress changed her mind and informed me I'd be sleeping under the bed. She would be kind and let me have a towel to cover myself with.

I helped Mistress get undressed and after she had washed I tucked her into our double bed. I turned off the light and began to worm my way under the bed. She told me to hurry up and not make a sound or budge the bed. We store a couple of pillows under there so I had something to rest my head on. I've tried sleeping on the floor without a pillow and have always had a bad neck the next morning. Mistress hadn't said I couldn't use a pillow so I hoped it was alright.

The towel stretched from my feet to my waist so I knew I was in for a cold night.

The bed didn't have enough clearance off the floor for me to turn on my side unless I made contact with the contortionist within and slowly squeeze myself round, terrified Mistress would feel me pressed up against the bed frame.

The night passed slowly and I might have dozed off a couple of times but most of the night was spent hearing Mistress breathe peacefully above me. By around 5am my dicklet was trying to get hard, telling me I needed to pee, while my poor balls suffered their daily crushing as the plastic cage was forced forward. I hadn't been given permission to get out from under the bed until it was time to wake Mistress so I closed my eyes, knowing that sleep was even more unlikely now.
    This chastity cycle I had moved down a ring size and while it is a much better, closer fit during the day, at 4-5am in the morning the severe pain in my balls wakes me up and won't go until I pee, except the tighter ring makes that much harder to do. I wasn't able to stand the pain caused by this ring a few months ago so I'm proud that my body is adjusting to fit Mistress' will.

In the morning I stiffly wriggled out and forced myself into a kneeling position beside the bed and waited for the clock to tick the few minutes to the time Mistress asked to be awoken. Her elbow was the only thing poking out of the sheets (apart from her head) and I lovingly kissed it until Mistress opened her eyes, smiled and told me to look at the floor. Then I heard the covers being thrown off and Mistress putting her gloriously naked body through her morning stretching routine. I really wanted to watch and not looking did nothing to prevent my erection fighting helplessly against its prison.

The following night I was unlocked from chastity as I had been let out for cleaning and not yet put back in. Also I had an extra towel from when I had earlier washed and pampered Mistress' feet, which I do with a bowel of water beside the bed (me kneeling naked, of course). I was surprised Mistress told me I would be sleeping under the bed again as she knows how hard it is for me to get any sleep under there, but I was secretely delighted she was being this dominant. She explained she was really enjoying the extra space in bed and sleeping on the floor like an animal suited me better.

After making sure Mistress was comfortable I squeezed under and gratefully spread out the towels to fully cover my body. I knew better than to touch myself, no chastity belt does not mean I'm free from chastity.

Mistress teased me about how comfortable she was, causing me to get hard once again, but soon she was quiet and her breathing was slow and heavy.

Being warmer and with no pain in my balls I had a much better night and must have got a few good hours of sleep. Of course every time part of my body went numb it woke me up and I had to carefully 'dislocate' joints to change position.

Twice in the night Mistress' hand popped down and jabbed me. Once I was already awake, once I was asleep. Both times I crawled out and accompanied her to the toilet. I have to open the doors, lift the toilet seat, kneel in front of her while she pees, wipe her clean, and then flush the toilet. Mistress can then go directly back to bed while I wash my hands. I really wish she would train me so she could pee directly into my mouth with her sitting on the side of the bed, so she wouldn't have to get up, but she's nowhere near as perverted as me.

Following orders I woke her up in the morning with her breakfast on a tray and me singing one of her favourite songs to her.

7. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    There is nothing really humiliating in the way how and where i sleep. Usually i am in one of my sweet nighties, sometimes just a bra and my steel panties, of course ... well my thigh restraints are locked on most nights. My bedroom is quite girly decorated - how amazing [​IMG] and I sleep in a four poster bed behind layers of tulle and lace ... is there anyone who has expected anything else ... [​IMG]

[​IMG]

maid katrin

8. Dutchbmale

Dutchbmale Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    i just have to sleep next to her, locked up, and in panty's, she may tease me,but i am not allowed to touch her, because that is only for her Bull.
    I am allowed to be tender and carefull, to love her and worship her, but i am in no way allowed to be a man .
    Some times i have a release, but i have to do it my self, while she is watching, but i must then always be dressed up.

9. Dutchbmale

Dutchbmale Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    how do you work :)

10. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    No kidding i would be a most useless sissy.

MM's sweetpea

11. humbleboy

humbleboy Junior Member

Local Time:
    I felt really tired on the Sunday and had a roaring headache by the afternoon. I must have had a decent amount of sleep Sunday night as I felt fine, even invigorated, on Monday and got a lot done. Unless my body got used to it I wouldn't like to sleep under the bed every night.

12. cockislocked

cockislocked Senior Member

Local Time:
    It is my job to ensure the bed is warm and ready for Her. Then it is my privilege to keep her cuddled and warm all night. What more could I want?

13. Red_Flag_Sam

Red_Flag_Sam Active member

Local Time:
    Just realised, I asked the question so should reply myself! Currently, I have no keyholder, apart from the Royal Mail! (I sent my keys to myself the other day and am still waiting for their reutrn!). So the last two nights I have tried two things, 1) sleeping naked apart from the CD, 2) sleeping naked except for panties and my CD. Undecided tonight, probably sleep in my pyjamas but still with my CD on!

14. infilm

infilm Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:01 AM
    I am generally allowed to sleep in the bed next to Mistress. I am always naked except for my chastity, and my collar, which is a short piece of chain, is locked to a very short piece of chain that is very securely attached to the wall. I can move around a little but can't get my head anywhere near the middle of the bed. Sounds more uncomfortable than it really is.

15. imhercuck

imhercuck New member

Local Time:
    11:01 AM
    I sleep in just my device at my mistress' feet. She usually rests them on me or puts them in my face.

16. brendajjq

brendajjq Long term member

Local Time:
    For years I had my husband sleep on the floor of my bedroom, wearing only his KTB. his proximity was useful in case I needed his tongue or other services during the night.

Lately I have moved him to a crib in a spare room and put a diaper on him. Yes, he is in chastity inside his diaper and I have added a nice butt plug.

Who knows what will strike my fancy in the future?

17. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i sleep with my little cuddly teddybear that Mistress bought me. its got a little blue skirt and Mistress has embroidered jemima in red on the front of the skirt, and i love it.

18. sissy steph

sissy steph Long term member

Local Time:
    i sleep pretty well....in my cuffs and collar locked on(permanately locked on).....except when i tried to get "morning wood"..early in the morning....it's like having an alarm clock locked on you....lol

19. Guest 2914

Local Time:
    I'm finding it murderous to just sleep AT ALL with my cb6000 - put me in any of the situations that you guys find yourself in and I don't think i'd be getting a wink of sleep!

20. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    Several months ago, Mistress bought several male thongs that I am to wear to bed every night. At first, I thought that it was something cool and kinky, but in reality, she says that it silences the farts when I'm sleeping. LOL! Sort of deflates the fun of it, but that's how she wants me. I also am required to sleep in a collar and leather wrist and ankle cuffs. She rarely attaches them to anything, but has on occasion cuffed my arms above my head for the night. This is normally punishment. It's all fun and sexy at first and after a few hours, I grow really tired of it. I try to avoid this punishment whenever possible. I guess that's the point.

21. simpletwistfate

simpletwistfate Under Consideration by Mistress Magick

Local Time:
    On a bed made of money.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice