Four months apart? How to cope with physical distance

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Peter Rabbit, Sep 27, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    12:09 AM
    Next year, we have a decision to make. By the 2nd of January 2016, I will have gone 500 days under her complete masturbation and orgasm control. Life has been good. My submission has become a daily thing. I keep myself nice and cheerful, helpful and kind, and always grateful for a little touch.

I have almost four months left in this year under Her control. By agreement, all my orgasms are gifts given to me. To date, I have been told to masturbate just once in 2015. That was back in March, as directed. I was spooned, and held close, and came with a tongue wetly fucking my ear. I so wanted to be rolled over and taken that night.

I really want to continue to 1000 days. I’m counting up the days, not down. This helps. This has become a part of my life after a year now. This habit is defining me. After 1000 days, I hope I’d be ready to make a vow to be a good boy, sweet and chaste - forever. She likes me better this way. I please Her! Sometimes I do get to be too much, too excitable, but I’m able to control my melting and boiling point. The thought of being enthralled forever, completely dependent for sexual pleasure, is a tantalizingly romantic thought.

The problem is this – I’m told that next year I might need be home alone for a four month stretch. I might be able to travel out for a visit mid-way, but …. we’d be apart for four months.

I’ve never gone more than one month without orgasm. June demonstrated my limits, and the depth of my commitment to this. There’s no guilt anymore in my orgasm denial. But four months?

Yesterday, She calmly told me I wasn’t coming that day, but I was still toyed with. Nipples tweaked, stripped naked in the kitchen and spanked. That was my consolation prize. I wore as little as possible all day to be enticing. I made sure I was always within reach, for a casual ass grabbing, but my angling for sex was explicitly ignored. I was bold enough to ask directly, testing the limits a bit, and was told “No”. I lowered my gaze and accepted without complaint. We ended the weekend, calmly embraced in bed. I was aroused but I kept still and focused on being loving and not greedy. I was thanked for being sweet and supportive.

Four months apart. Damn. I have time to prepare mentally. Physically, I have everything I need to keep myself locked, sealed, protected and chaste for months on end while maintaining my health and cleanliness. That’s not a problem.

I’m really having difficulty imagining living without our constant intimate connection. I’m honestly not sure if I will be able to cope.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice