wearing your chastity device in gym shower

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by tinymike, Mar 27, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. tinymike

tinymike New member

Local Time:
    6:26 PM
    Does anyone wear your chatity device in gym shower? And has anyone said anything to you about it?

2. Demons sissy

Demons sissy Mistress can prove she owns me.

Construction Management
    Utah
    Local Time:
    5:26 PM
    I have worn my cage to the gym, thus far I have been lucky and no one was in there the same time I was. I am a little concerned with the first time someone says something. It will probably be a good reminder of my position to my KH.

3. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    7:26 PM
    I have seen posts here from people who get nervous that their cage will be visible through their clothes. I think we all need to just get over that and stand up for who we are. If you're at a gym where you aren't really friends with the other patrons, I'd say go or it, and if anyone makes a comment, the obvious answer is "none of [their] f*cking business." And, yes, the humiliation of it would remind you of your place. A different story at a country club or someplace you are personal friends with people.. that would be too much information for them.

boisub likes this.
  4. hijk

hijk Long term member

Canberra
    Local Time:
    9:26 AM
    What about those of us who aren't into humiliation and wear a chastity device because we like the sensations of being denied (especially if self-locking)?

Or not wanting to force our kinks down the throats of 'nillas? (There was a good piece about this on FetLife recently but I can't recall the link.)

5. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    Good points, hijk. I'm not into humiliation myself, but the original poster seemed to be. As for forcing kinks on someone else, I guess I don't see why a chastity device is much different from a body piercing, and no one think twice abotu those. I also think there is a difference between forcing one's kink on others in the sense of doing (for example) corporal punishment in public in front of vanilla folks, which I can see coudl objectionable, but passive wearing body jewelry that happens to lock on you (in a sex-segregated locker room) doesn't rise to that level in my opinion.

Mee5050 likes this.
  6. hijk

hijk Long term member

Canberra
    Local Time:
    9:26 AM
    Admittedly I read what you wrote just after getting up, and thus read it more harshly than it deserves; at the time I was under the impression you were recommending flaunting the wearing of chastity devices.

Nostromo likes this.
  7. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    12:26 AM
    Lol
    Re the segregation bit you would probably be better of in the girls locker room .
    Either from the humiliation aspects as girls laugh more to the looks and questions and the admiration of your KH even if she is mythical.
    In the boys I would go the yes my gf makes me wear it , but when I get home she rips my clothes off and unlocks it straight away before jumping on top every time .

All guys think they have the best sex so just use that as a weapon against them.
    The device is proof that your gf is a nymphomaniac !!

Xx Wendy

8. N23orMore

N23orMore Long term member

Local Time:
    I have not worn it in the gym shower but changing clothes was somewhat of a rush. Normally I wait till the coast is clear and change but it is somewhat of a rush waiting to see if someone comes around the corner and sees me wearing my chastity device.

9. svdmvs

svdmvs Member

Local Time:
    1:26 AM
    i was once see with a wet short pant Always tried to avoid it,but you can it for every if you are often in showers
    the firts was laughing but after a which some wore it too sathey told it their wifes too

Giles_English likes this.
  10. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Its not as though I flaunt it and there are some showers in cubicles and there are some cubicles to change in if there are little kids around. There is a seperate changing area for families so that rarely happens.

Guys rarely see other guys junk, unless its some extrovert with his towel over his shoulder, and most would not want to be seen to be looking or want to admit it by saying something. I've spotted the odd guy looking a few times over the last nearly 30 years but no-one has ever said anything. I guess they might if I went to a gym where I know people but this a big one in the city, where the numbers make you annoymous I guess.

My stock answers depending on my mood would be either the one I use for security guys, when I wear the Fort.
    its jewellery my girlfriend bought it me and I wear it out of respect.
    or
    If I'm feeling that way I'd just say, .. Excuse me do I know you? ... Did I ask you talk to me?
    Which would shut them up or change the subject. Few guys would want a fuss for talking to another guy in a changing room.

Either of which would work in most situations

You could always use the disabled changing/toilets.

11. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    Just a quick PS.

I have no idea how one might go on with a full-belt, always wanted to try one of those, I guess you would need a lot of bottle to wear one of those at the gym if you are are showering and changing and there are no cubicles for both.

Again though some disabled facilities have toilets and showers in them so maybe that would be the answer.

12. Sheriff

Sheriff Active member

Local Time:
    I wear it quite often at the gym, and if someone sees it, so what. It's something like having an opinion, if you really believe in something, don't be shy in expressing it.

richboy40 likes this.
  13. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    A valid point. Though it perhaps an opinion I would rather not express if avoidable when there are , as there are sometimes, children in the changing rooms or showers. Adults.. they can like it or not I don't give a damn its my body, my junk, and I'll wear what I like when and where I like.

14. CONRAD ST IVES

CONRAD ST IVES Active member

Stillwater ok
    Local Time:
    6:26 PM
    I go to the gym 3 times a week , mostly
    at night . only guys. never any kids. i am not allowed to hide my device nor do i show it off . i strip in the locker room , walk to the shower or sauna i am always
    nude in both. No curtains in the shower.
    while in the sauna guys have asked.
    i tell them the truth, anything they want to know . most seem interested and want to know more, but feel
    they or their women would not be up for it. Why is this any different than an ear ring or a large body tattoo ? My chastity comes off. both of my devices are very small but i do shave my body. so they do stand out. I find most guys do look. i have
    never had any problems or bad comments .I have talked to a number of guys . at 2
    gyms, most say they wish their wives were so involved . also i would like ask
    why do guys not seem to shower at the
    gym? i have been to 2 gyms in o.k. almost
    no guys shower. when i was in california
    guys shower all the time. ???

Lazlo Toth and Iron78 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice