Experience in BehindBarz/DreamLover2000

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Sarah Bartram, Jun 4, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Sarah Bartram

Sarah Bartram New member

Local Time:
    6:24 AM
    Good morning, all!

Earlier this year, my husband and I were looking into the Neosteel RESYFUN (FUN with remote education system). However, we could never find a satisfying e-collar unit to attach, and now the Neosteel site is down for maintenance with no expected return date that I can find.

Recently, I have discovered the DreamLover 2000 and have fallen in love. If the claims on their website are true, it is everything we are looking for. It seems that BehindBarz offers a modification to attach it to their belt, so we are now considering BehindBarz with a DL2000 as an alternative to Neosteel. However, a full BB belt plus the DL2000 would be around $3,000, so I want to learn as much as I can before we commit.

Could anyone here share their experience with the DL2000 and/or BehindBarz belts? Specifics are greatly appreciated! I know there is a section for BehindBarz in the Chastity Devices forum, but I can't find much of anything about DreamLover. If there is anything we might want to know about either of them (safety, sizing, extra attachments, security... Whatever you think is important to know), it would be a wonderful help.

Thanks in advance for listening.

ugams likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice