Ruins & Numbers

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Caged4Sazz, Dec 29, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Caged4Sazz

Caged4Sazz My wife has become my KH

Wife Pleaser
    NW - UK
    Local Time:
    1:17 AM
    We are only 3 months into our chastity journey, having previously led a happy, if vanilla 30+ year relationship. In the last 3 months I have had a single full orgasm, and several ruins. The full O was a learning experience for us both ;
    see my KH comments on her blog here:
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...-chastity-makes-me-as-a-kh-really-feel.53704/

Anyway, I digress from the point of this post, which is simply a couple of observations.

1. We have recently decided that ruins are actually better than full orgasms. They last longer and leave me satisfied but still in the zone. My KH has designated them as Lady-gasms (out of cage) or Girly-gasms (in the cage). This surprised me as most of the comments on ruins seem to say they are unsatisfactory or frustrating. My Queen of Ruins obviously has a gift!

2. I enjoy keeping track of our orgasms. My KH does not work to a schedule, all playtime is on her terms. I have a weird desire to reduce my releases to around 2-3 per month in 2024 (ruins only).
    I'm so hung up on numbers that even though my KH spilled me 4 times at my last edging session, I only count this as a single ruin.

Chastity is indeed the gift that keeps surprising.

2. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    6:17 PM
    This falls under the “everyone is different” category. I will say from my experience, it’s similar to yours. There is SOME satisfaction from a ruined O, but for me, it heightens the drive to want a full release and therefore somewhat unsatisfying. Definitely keeps me “in the zone” as you say, and definitely don’t have the drop.

Lately my wife has started to really enjoy long prostate massage sessions and milking as much out of me as she can without any stimulation of the penis, and that’s a whole different level of frustration. You feel it leaking out and you KNOW you’ve expelled a good bit of fluid but never have any sort of pleasure in your cock to make that happen.

KMW’s, IB-Chaste and Caged4Sazz like this.
  3. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    7:17 PM
    I too enjoy ruins and have started to crave them far more than the full orgasms. They’re a strange thing, giving some relief and the enjoyment of all the edging, but also somewhat frustrating in that you get so close to explosive release but denied at the last second. My Wife has experimented different ways of ruining them as well, she sometimes stops and I’ll dribble out semen, and sometimes she’ll really drain me without ever hitting the reset point.
    She’s dropped me down to a ruin every three weeks, and we’re starting a full cum every two months routine

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  4. secretdan

secretdan Active member

Education
    USA
    Local Time:
    Eventually I might introduce my wife to ruined orgasms. At the same time it feels like I’d be digging my own grave.

Caged4Sazz and Echo321 like this.
  5. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    1:17 AM
    i find squeeze and thumb over the end technique a most satisfying ruined orgasm, and wifey loves to see me squirm

6. secretdan

secretdan Active member

Education
    USA
    Local Time:
    I’m not familiar with that technique. I always just let go when I go past the edge whenever I’ve ruined myself.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice