Session with a Mistress

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by W0nton, Mar 19, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. W0nton

W0nton Member

Local Time:
    11:43 AM
    Hey all,

Brand new into chastity and the fetish scene altogether, I have not really met anyone to explore this kink/lifestyle and thought it might fun to have a session with a professional mistress/dominatrix.

I realize each professional mistress is different but I'm totally unsure as what to expect.

Is seeing a mistress even a good idea given that I am so new and unexperienced? Has anyone had a session before? Was it worth it? What should I expect? What's a reasonable rate for a 1 hour session? Any other advice? Thanks all.

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:43 PM
    A good Pro Domme will have extensive discussions with you before you start visiting proper.

That way you can find out what they offer, and explain what you seek. You can then combine the two.

It's her business to keep to happy, and keep you returning! ;)

3. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:43 PM

If she doesn't have some selection criteria, - run, away. A good Pro-Domme will want to know what you want and are into. A real pro is careful who she selects to play with. Definitely express what you want in a session and of course let HER run it.

Ms. Watchful, is spot on.

4. W0nton

W0nton Member

Local Time:
    Great thanks for the advice Mistress Watchful and Aline. I've heard good things so I decided to schedule a session tonight... I'm extremely nervous and now kinda wish I thought over it a little longer. Anyhow, I'll make sure to be clear on what i'm seeking and hopefully it will all turn out okay.

Wow, just had my first session... It was everything I hoped for and more. Spanking, being tied up, teased, put on a leash, forced to worship her feet and of course locked up in chastity... I took my CB6000s with both my keys... Mistress asked me if I was willing to give the keys of my chastity belt to her. My initial response was I don't know, because i never really thought about it. I think the best part was that I really had no idea going in that she wanted to hold on to the keys. She grabbed me by the hair and told me to give her a clear answer, and that point I couldn't resist and said yes.

Anyhow, i'm pretty sure its what I wanted. It's a pretty intense feeling knowing that I'm actually locked up without keys for the first time. I'm a little worried since I have only been locked up for 3 days on my own, and I won't see her for at least another week or two. Anyhow, hopefully cleaning and irritation won't be too big of an issue.

5. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:43 PM

Yes, yes, yes! Way to go and so quickly. i remember EVERY session like it was yesterday. Some of course place you where you are deep into the session as the brain is crossing and switching all over the place and you get into the euphoria/endorphins and then the session becomes a complete experience. If you found a great Pro-Domme to work with then good on you. It can get $$$$ pricey however. But now you have keyholding in place.

i have a big decision to make whether i will pursue the offer to do maid service for a Pro-Domme.

Way to go and yes, stay lubed and clean and try to check in with her about how it is going for you and what she may wish to pursue.

6. W0nton

W0nton Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the tips knight and aline. Had a little pinching while playing volleyball with it on earlier today, but besides that, all is well. Aline, the maid service sounds like a unique offer. If you decide to pursue that good luck to ya.

No kidding on the $ part Aline. Hopefully there'll come a time when I meet a significant other with similar interests. I hate to think of it this way, but I do realize I need to keep my head clear and recognize that it's all business. Saying that, she was terrific at hiding this, unlike many other pro mistresses.

So what i'm having trouble dealing with the most is that I'm not sure when/if i'll ever receive release. I know there are those out there that are different, but she's pretty straight edge in the way she does business and never allows any direct stimulation or orgasm during sessions. Maybe she'll let me go home without it locked up one day, but for some reason, i doubt that will happen anytime soon. It's crazy to think that I may have just jumped off into the deep end without learning how to swim. Of course i do realize that I got myself into this and if I really wanted to end it, I could end it.

I can't wait to go back, knowing that I won't have that crazy first time anxiety. My plan for now, just roll with it and see where it goes.

7. W0nton

W0nton Member

Local Time:
    Just an update since a few members on these forums had voiced that they were interested in hearing about my sessions. I went back to see the Mistress and had another great session. She bound me to a St Andrews, teased me, while mentioning how I had better been thinking about her all week while I was locked up. 5 minutes in, she took the CB6000s off of me, and teased me for a lil while longer. Soon I was laying on a medical bench/bed and she had asked me if I knew what CBT was. Of course telling a lie at this point wasn't going to get me anywhere. Just some basic clothespin play and an attempt at sounding, since she recognized I was brand new to it, both of which were as fun as can be while painful... Later she bound my legs and arms, played with some wax, and played some games. She had given me an assignment the past week to write 10 nice things about her. Unfortunately, little did I know I would be in trouble if I hadn't memorized them. She made me recall all 10, and each time I made a mistake she'd put a clamp or clothespin on me. I got to 8 without much harm, but then I couldn't remember the last 2 and each time she would count down put another clamp on me. Finally I remember the last two after she starting feeling bad for me and had given me some hints. Then she wanted to play another game... Removing them with her flogger. Of course she would often "miss" while flogging me to remove the 10 of them. Anyhow, she let me go home unlocked, but said the keys were hers, so she was holding on to them. It was another wonderful session in which I got to explore some new things that I had never experienced.

Anyhow, I'm kind of in a dilemma. One thing that I really dislike about seeing a Pro-Mistress is that there is little to no interaction in between sessions. I recognize I could pay her extra $ and she may be interested in further interaction, but footing the payment for the session alone is quite a bit in itself. One solution that I've come across thanks to some helpful members in this community is having a long-distance keyholder, where my money may get me a little further and better fit what I'm looking for. At the same time, now that I've had two sessions, I'm longing to go back and I do not think there is a true long-distance/online substitute for the rush that I get during a real life sessions. There is a Mistress who would be willing to develop a long distance relationship with me that would provide that constant interaction, but I know she would not take kindly to the fact of taking a break if I ever wanted to go back for a real life session. I fully understand that I must make a commitment with one or the other in order to get the most out of it and build a true mistress-sub relationship.

Yikes just realized how long my post was. I hope sharing this benefits someone in this community and i look forward to hearing what all of you may have to say. Let me know if anyone has any questions, advice, feedback, etc.

And by the way, not to brag or anything, but it feels absolutely amazing not being all caged up after a 1 week and 1 day lock up period.... I recognize that this is a very short denial period for many of you, but it was the longest I had been locked up. I never realized how much I have missed, until I was given it back :). Either way, I know this will not last long since regardless of which mistress I ultimately end up choosing, I don't think she will take kindly to letting me run around free for too much longer =p. Maybe I ought to enjoy this freedom for a little while longer before making the commitment toward either Mistress...

8. W0nton

W0nton Member

Local Time:
    It's definitely an odd situation that I was just let free =p. If I choose to continue sessions, she'll probably lock me up next time I see her. She never said "go home release yourself and lock back up immediately". I kind of wish she had taken more control of the situation, but I'm not going to tell Mistress how to run things. I would have been honest and done so if that's what she told me, yet I think she wants to give me some time off. Therefore, I may as well enjoy my time off.

I just wanted to share my current experiences with a pro-mistress for those that may be interested. Every mistress will be different though, and does things her own way. I am sure there are many out there that do interact with their clients outside of sessions, its just not the case in my situation. If I spoke to her about it, and compensated her for time, I'm sure this could change.

Decisions decisions... In the end, I'm looking for more than just a keyholder/mistress. I may leave my kinks behind and carry on with life, and possibly reintroduce it at some point if I get involved in a relationship where I see that it fits. I think that having sessions with a professional mistress has just been a way to satisfy my immediate cravings/fantasies, but ultimately not what I'm looking for. If I find a significant other and somehow chastity comes into play, that would be great, and if not there should be an abundance of other things that make me want to be in a relationship with her. Anyhow, sorry for that rant. Just trying to process my thoughts =p.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice