On the Road Again

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by newgirlie, Aug 19, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. newgirlie

newgirlie Active member

Local Time:
    1:11 AM
    It has been a bit since I was here. As the pandemic eased, we started traveling for work again. The project I am on requires me to be on site for 4-6 weeks and then a week at home. On the project, I wear panties and usually pantyhose along with my cage under my suit. During that 6 week stretch, my Queen would come out every other weekend and we would have a chance to reconnect and do some sightseeing.

She established the rules before her first visit. She would come in on Thursday or Friday. If I was still at work, she would put the “Do Not Disturb” sign o the knob. When I arrived at the hotel—one of those extended stay suite hotels—I would quietly open the door, strip completely to my panties and cage, neatly fold my clothes and kneel until she acknowledged me. I was not to speak until spoken to.

The 1st time she visited, she was using the bathroom. She came out, naked from the waist down, walked over to me and pointed at her feet. I bent over and kissed them until she stopped me. She turned around and pointed at her bottom and I kissed each cheek tenderly. She bent over slightly, pulled her cheeks apart and pointed at her rosebud, which I gently kissed. She said, “I expected you to be more excited to see me and show some more passion”. So, I French kissed the rosebud until she walked away.

Following her on my hands and knees, she sat on the couch and asked how my day had been and we engaged in some small talk about her trip and if I had been a good “girl”. She was hungry so we prepared to go out to dinner. She handed me a pair of pantyhose and to my surprise pulled several bras out of her luggage. Holding them up, she asked which one I wanted to wear. It is always been humiliating for me to say that I “wanted” to wear any lingerie, especially bras, but here I was telling her that I wanted to wear the while lace one because it had less chance of being spotted under my outer wear. Nothing happened at dinner, and thankfully, no one noticed my budding breasts under my sports coat.

When we got back to the hotel, we undressed, she had me lay on my back on the bed and my Queen enjoyed queening me. When she finished, she tossed a pillow on the floor and bid me good-night. Sometime during the night, she woke me and had me join her in bed. I slept very well after that.

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    9:11 AM
    Thanks for sharing

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    9:11 AM
    Sounds like you had fun!

4. newgirlie

newgirlie Active member

Local Time:
    1:11 AM
    If I get to the room before my Queen arrives, I quickly strip our of my suit, put on black stockings, black panties and bra, a short skirt and silky blouse, heels and pink lipstick. As soon as I hear the keycard unlock the door I drop to my knees, arms outstretched in front of me with my forehead on the floor, I will remain that way until she instructs me to get up.

Another rule she has for me is that I am not allowed to sit on the toilet seat. I must sit on the cold porcelain when she visits.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice