New Journey With Chastity Belt

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Bondage1960, Oct 31, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Bondage1960

Bondage1960 New member

Optical Asst
    Staines-Upon-Thames
    Local Time:
    3:04 PM
    I first started with a CB2000 when it first came on the market back in 2002 (it came from a reliable store in North London can't remember the name through it had High fashion Latex designer factory next door).
    I tried to wear this new CB2000 but it started to cut or create a nasty open wound in my ball sack, so had to stop wearing.
    I didn't try again until 2013 because I got put off by that bad experience.
    I tried many devices, some fake Chinese device, to several proper device from Holy Trainer and others, but sadly they all caused the same problem I experienced in 2002, but I was more aware to allow things to get seriously bad, Again I gave up.
    I needed to try a Chastity Belt, so began to save up the pennies and took the plunge and got myself a belt, yes a fake Chinese design, I can't afford the prices 0f GBP £800 + for a custom made belt, it was stretching my budget pay GBP £140 for this one.
    Last week I got belt through the post, and had to put it together which was more difficult and to get the correct size so it felt comfortable to wear.
    After 7 days of doing adjustment, I finally got it to the correct size, I have to admit I throw the belt into the shed cursing it and left it for a few days and tried to adjust it lol.
    So from 30/10/19 I am now wearing this new chastity belt, and happy to say after 24 hours, having no problems it's not causing any cuts or sores like the chastity device.
    The only problem I have experienced is Toilet issues it can be very messy, and doing No2's O my that's rather messy.
    I don't have a KH so I'm self locking and want to reach 30 days before release, so will see how strong my will power can be ?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice