Recollection of Dream Last Night

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Crystal'sPup, Feb 12, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Crystal'sPup

Crystal'sPup Active member

Local Time:
    4:19 AM
    #1 Crystal'sPup, Feb 12, 2024
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2024
    This is not based on fact or fantasy but a recollection of a dream last night.

The dream starred with me being in my spiked chastity cage. I had upset my wife a few days ago so she put me in the spikes. I had done something to upset her and she got upset and left. She told me that I would regret upsetting her twice in a row. I had recently purchased her a new diamond ring, which may be the reason for the following being in my dream.

After a few hours she sent me a picture in a text message of her giving head to another man with her new ring plain view as if to do on purpose to make me jealous. Shortly after that she sent me a video of her continuing and finishing him. The text below the picture said, I hope you will think twice about upsetting me ever again because next time it will not be my mouth.

When she returned home she asked me if I liked what she sent and of course I said yes. She took my hands and made me touch her and she was extremely wet. She said that doing what she did turns her on so much. She promised me that all she did was give him head.

She then asked me to go down on her which I graciously did. What made me nervous is being in the spikes and being between her legs. When I started moaning, She squeezed her thighs against my head so I could not pull away and said I lied to you baby, the reason why I am so wet is because he finished in me, how does it taste? All while not being able to pull away because she trapped me between her thighs. The spikes in the cage started to painfully dig in during this, that is when I woke up and the dream ended.

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    10:19 AM
    Thanks for sharing.

3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    10:19 AM
    Quite a dream

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice