No need to get hard ?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Frolicking, May 30, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Frolicking

Frolicking These need attention too

Pensioner
    Europe
    Local Time:
    12:00 AM
    Maybe it is just me, but reading crisscross through these pages I realised that in the last 6 years I only got hard with the need to orgasm 3 whole times. That is once every two years.
    Thinking this over I have the idea that my wifes passing away is a grand factor in this. One is so used to the interaction that when it falls away you are a bit lost.
    On the other hand can one get used to being in chastity? In my case 35 years of marriage plus an extra 6 as widower.
    Don't get me wrong. Sex is still a major drive. Women are still attractive to me. And age I believe has nothing to do with it. (At least not in my case. And yes I have experimented).
    So what it comes down to, are there others who were/are really long periods in chastity who have the same experience of nothing getting hard and or needing to orgasm every 5 seconds they see an attractive member of the opposite sex?
    Or are we simply dull persons?

tomf_22033 likes this.
  2. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    11:00 PM
    Maybe you are getting all the erections when you are sleeping and missing out on the fun.

3. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    6:00 PM
    I don't think you're a "dull" person but rather a person with a different set of priorities. The challenge might be finding a partner who is comfortable with a man who happy having an orgasm biannually.

4. Mactastic

Mactastic Long term member

Homemaker, Financial Analyst
    Tampa, FL, USA
    Local Time:
    I believe that whatever you believe is correct for you. Do what you like. Be who you are. The "Why" doesn't really matter. If it feels right do it. If it doesn't then stop.

If you only get hard 3 times a year and that's OK with you and what you want, then who are we to judge.

Also I don't believe that my opinion of what is right or wrong applies in any way, since every single person is different in every way.

You be proud of "You" for knowing who you are. Most people have no idea who the person staring at them in the mirror is every morning, or what is right for them.

Through loss you cope, evaluate and move forward.

Way to be strong.

5. Frolicking

Frolicking These need attention too

Pensioner
    Europe
    Local Time:
    12:00 AM
    Hmm, I am probably too much trained that way. As I have written elsewhere, I think I still wear my cage because I feel naked without. Also, if I could I might fuck all day.

6. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    I leak pre-cum way more than I get hard. I get hard less often than I once did, but it's harder to do when there's no stimulation to be had. I'm not permitted erections outside of being caged, so again, less chance of getting fully hard, or getting to that "must have it" point of stimulation when it comes to wanting orgasm. As for orgasms...I have one every 2 months or more, and those are had while locked up. In between the 2 months, I don't have any huge desire to have an orgasm. If I was edging, or stimulated genitally, I might, but I don't. A degree of frustration is normal, and I'm used to it, and enjoy it I think.

7. johnjames55

johnjames55 Long term member

Property and Finance
    Suffolk, Ipswich
    Local Time:
    Its hard for me to imagine the lengths of time some of you go without being allowed an orgasm, I thought I was being treated harshly just once a month provided my work and attitude was acceptable, if not another month without release was added, never had longer than 2 months though, I was so careful not to do anything wrong the second month. Being caged makes me more submissive but massively more horny and desparate to please in the hope of some release. I guess everyone has differant levels of sex drive.

8. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    do men really have to do that every time that they sees a Lady. if they did there wud be there mess all over the place.

johnjames55 likes this.
  9. KittensProperty

KittensProperty Kitten's Happy Property

Retired (Twice) 20 yrs Marine and 22 yrs Mail Man
    Texas Hill Country
    Local Time:
    5:00 PM
    We have been VIP members of an adult/swingers club since shortly after my chastity started. Seeing naked female bodies and open sex used to have me straining my cage. Last night we had a couple join us at our table that came back to the table naked after some play time. No reaction at all from 'Junior'.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice