Maintenace spanking

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Guest 3042, Apr 30, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 3042

Guest 3042 Active member

Local Time:
    2:56 PM
    Do you get maintenace spankings from your partner? I used to and miss it. When I met my wife it did´nt took long time since she started to spank me when I misbehaved and one thing was for sure, if we got married she would spank me often. So at the wedding night after sex I got my first spanking as husband and on the following honeymoon I got spanked every day, just because my wife thought I needed it.

When home again she told me that it would be two maintenance spankings every week, Sunday and Wednesday at 7 pm. I was told to be naked in our bedroom with her tools on the bed, and so it went on.

Of course she also gave me punishment spankings for extra bad behavior and that could happened same day as regular spankings but she did´nt cared if I just was spanked.

One thing she used to spank me for was masturbating but she got tired of it, she wanted to spank me for other things too so she got me a chastity device instead. And that was the perfect thing, now she really owned me as she wanted. But we loved each other very much and I wanted to be her sub, but I have never enjoyed the spankings, but it was a really good thing for us, it worked.

Two years ago we got divorced, had nothing to do with my cage or spankings, but she told me that she would keep on spanking me and so she did for one year. Then she met a new man and we agreed to stop so now I´m not spanked anymore. Have tried with some but it´s not the right feeling. I need a spanking from my partner who also believe in spanking or corporal punishment. It has to feel right, otherwise it´s just pain.

But my chastity cage is still on, and no keys at home. What´s your experience?

anasyrma and sissybitch like this.
  2. Jaxon1023

Jaxon1023 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:56 AM
    Ex wife still have the keys? I get 10 spanks a night. Even if I get punishment spankings.

3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    1:56 PM
    It sound like youm spanked all the time and for nothing you done wrong. That's not fair i don't think.

4. Guest 3042

Guest 3042 Active member

Local Time:
    Ex-wife did had the keys as long as she spanked me but not now, but I don´t have them at home.

And I got spanked for being a bad boy too, the meaning with maintenace spanking is to remember being a good boy.

5. Guest 3042

Guest 3042 Active member

Local Time:
    Something like this! tumblr_oeh12sn15p1vetzqmo1_540.jpg

Subjr29 and Rumpleforeskin like this.
  6. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    6:56 AM
    That's very close to how life is. Isn't it Great

sissybitch likes this.
  7. Guest 3042

Guest 3042 Active member

Local Time:
    Couldent be better and I miss it. It´s hard to find that kind of person, I´m bisexual so does´nt matter if it´s a women or a man.

Mash2214 likes this.
  8. CJ's hubby

CJ's hubby Active member

Arizona
    Local Time:
    5:56 AM
    I get spanked for bad behavior. I also have communicated to my Queen that when she comes home after a very rough day at work that she can spank me if it would make her happy. Usually happens on Fridays. Only a few times so far. Only had one punishment that she thought was severe enough to bring out the cane. It was to be five whacks but I tried to pull away after three. I was made to bend over the bed to finish the punishment and got two extra for pulling away. Then as I stood I got two quick hard hits for 'attitude adjustment'.

Our dice game includes swats when either of us roll doubles, double sixes are a bitch!!! My Queen seems to roll them every time we play the dice game.

Mash2214, Guest 3042 and sissybitch like this.
  9. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    Yes I receive a maintenance spanking every two weeks, these are not quick sessions and can last some time, as she spanks me mistress will lecture me on my behaviour and anything in the previous two weeks I have or have not done the way she wants. these spankings slowly build from mild to harsh and by the end I am begging her to stop. they certainly make me think about what I have done to displease her and leave me in no doubt as to who is in control. After these sessions I always feel a deeper want to submit to her and that it reinforces our dom sub bond

Guest 3042 likes this.
  10. Rumpleforeskin

Local Time:
    This morning, Miss Carol informed me that I am to receive a maintenance spanking on the first day of each month from now on. I realized that it was May 1 so that meant TODAY. She sat on a kitchen chair and pulled me over her knees. She applied a bath-brush across my bottom, slowly building up the intensity. She hugged me when it was all over and I felt at peace with myself. The picture and caption in posting #5 above really resonates with me. Yes, there were a few tears.

sissybitch likes this.
  11. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    8:56 AM
    When we were into domestic discipline I used to get a weekly maintenance paddling/caning. However, since the paddling was supposed to be when I disobeyed my wife, the maintenance paddling seemed to make me feel that why bother being good if I am still going to be paddled anyway. So we stopped it. I think it may work for someone with a Mistress that they do not see very often and she wants to remind him of what he will get, even harder, if he disobeys her. Doing it on a weekly schedule was not working for us and I really do not enjoy being hurt for no reason at all.

12. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    no nor me as well.

Mash2214 likes this.
  13. Guest 3042

Guest 3042 Active member

Local Time:
    Different rules for different people, that's natural. It workwd for us, I got spanked about 60% as a punishment spanking just for me to know what would happend. And she really enjoyd spanking me.

sissybitch likes this.
  14. Guest 3042

Guest 3042 Active member

Local Time:
    A question for you, if you got the chance to a full orgasm but a really hard spanking direct after, would say yes to that? For me a hard spanking just after orgasm is terrible, just painful pain so when I have that offer I say "thank you but no thank you!"

Mash2214 likes this.
  15. mrfelix

mrfelix mrfelix

Arizona
    Local Time:
    5:56 AM
    If she enjoys it that's all that matters.

anasyrma, Mash2214 and CJ's hubby like this.
  16. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    If she enjoys it. That's Submission. Very well put

17. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Yes @jemima I just don't see you as the kind of person that would enjoy discipline

jemima likes this.
  18. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    You have a choice when you get spanked. I get spanked when my Mistress wants to its not my decision

manintyres likes this.
  19. Guest 3042

Guest 3042 Active member

Local Time:
    No no, I had never a choice, that was just a question too you all. I have had spankings after an orgasm and it´s just terrible. She spanked me when she wanted, even with people present. If I had I had it!

20. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    A Spanking is one of the nicest things my wife can do for me.

This is hard for a lot of people to understand I know but when she tells me to pull down my pants because I've done something that wasn't pleasing to her and I'm going to get spanked. I feel like the luckiest person in the world. I have a wife that cares so much about me that she's going to try and correct my bad behaviour. I know a lot of you reading this may not understand this but to me being spanked for my wrong doings is showing her Deepest Love for me

anasyrma and sissybitch like this.
  21. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well yes it is nice of a Lady to take time and spank you for doing something wrong or a wrong way but it still hurt a lot don't it.

Mash2214 likes this.
  22. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Yes it does hurt, sometimes it hurts a lot.

When you and your Mistress/ KH/ wife are out in public and your locked up. How do you feel? Are you angry because your locked up or happy and content that this person holds your key? I think for most of us in Chastity were content and happy. Now add to this a tender backside that was freshly spanked and the feeling of content and happiness is even greater. I'm wearing the marks of her love for me. Just like I'm wearing the cage of her love for me. Does that kind of help you to understand the why. We're different. We share some similarities but we also have some differences.

sissybitch likes this.
  23. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @Mash2214 yes but it still hurts. i don't mind having a cage on but when i out with Mistress i'm tucked and a cage don't hurt. but its not very nice having a sore bottom. even if its your fault.

Mash2214 likes this.
  24. Guest 3042

Guest 3042 Active member

Local Time:
    For me it was never a question if or not my wife should spank me, it was as natural as other things. She gave me a spankings twice a week and when nesserary a punishment spanking that was much more painful. But she did it out of love for me and I loved her, she took care of me. And every time I felt the pain on my backside I was happy that she did it and showed me love by giving it to me. We where very happy toghether until the divorce.

And when she found out chastity, tired of spanking me for masturbation she just orderd one and I had to put it on, no questions asked and I knowed there would´nt be any chanse for me to have an opinion, just put it on. And after 10 years it´s still on, not the same cage but it´s on and I would never be without it.

This weekend I met a woman who now knows I´m in chastity and used to spankings and she want´s to se me again on friday, at my place. She said she wanted to se my cage on and what spanking tools I have. Can be very interesting!!!

anasyrma, Love&Passion and Mash2214 like this.
  25. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Very nice message but something is missing. " We where very happy together until the divorce." You may not Both have been as Happy as you thought.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice