New member seeking advice!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Collar42, Jul 9, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Collar42

Collar42 Member

Local Time:
    5:33 AM
    Hi everybody. New in here :)
    My girlfriend and has started doing chastity. I'm locked in a cb6000s replica from ebay, which i have made a bit smaller, (approx 1 cm) since i am a shower.. the ring is 45mm in diameter, which is a bit big, but fine for now. We only see eachother in the weekends, and we have just started me being locked fulltime. I was locked 4 days without any problems at all, then i went to her yesterday and started teasing me with the cage on. She eventually stopped, and after some time, My left testicle started hurting really bad! (It has done this before while i've been locked) i was unlocked and after a few hours, the pain and swelling is gone and alle back to normal.. this is a very annoying problem for both me and her, we don't want this to be dangerous.. about 6-7 years ago i had surgery in my testicles 2 times actually.. the first time was a small water hernia in my left testes, had that removed and one year later, i had both my testicles fixated in the sack because of torsio testis (i think it's that it's called..) howewer there is no problems with the right nut, ever :) and after the surgery i remember him saying that i would still be able to have a normal sexlife.. ( i don't know if this was what her meant ) does any one of you have any experience with this sort ofte thing, because i really don't wanna go to the doctor about this.. when the left nut hurt's the pain is almost like before i was treated for torsio testis.

2. MistressPhedre

MistressPhedre Long term member

Local Time:
    9:33 PM
    Welcome!

In terms of your pain descriptions, that does not sound good at all! Although talking about chastity with your doctor may be slightly awkward (the first dr I tried to ask about it pretty much ran out of the room) I would strongly recommend you do so. You definitely do not want to cause damage from something that's supposed to be fun! I do not remember who (and would not name them if I did) but I have talked with one male here who did cause permanent damage to his testicle from being in chastity. Obviously that's not a common occurrence, but as with most things in life, there are real risks.

Be careful and take care of yourself. Talk to your doctor, and I hope things work out for you!
    One option you might consider is a chastity belt rather than a cage. I do not have any experience with belts rather than cages, but the sub I mentioned said he found he could use a belt as it did not rely on the balls to hold the device on.

3. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    11:33 PM
    Excellent advice. I you had torsio testis and it was corrected by anchor repositioning of the testis then you probably should be extremely careful about pressure or tortional stress on the structures down there. Consulting a doctor about your current status may be a good idea. Careful choice if any device is going to be important. Good luck

4. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    Google "Vericocele" - Also - Don't be afraid to take the cage to a Urologist and ask his opinion based on what you have happening. Embarrassing, yes. But you'll feel better. I did.

5. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    I don't know if the OP is in the US or not, but here in the US, if you bring in a cage and ask if you shouldn't use it, the doctor, who has expensive enough already malpractice insurance, will err on the side of caution and tell you to stop regardless.

Maybe not a bad idea in your situation regardless.

If you're up for it, maybe consider a piercing and a ringless option? For many folks, it's merely an option. For you it might be a better choice overall.

Finn-egan likes this.
  6. Collar42

Collar42 Member

Local Time:
    The doctor did say, that they would never be able to move apart from the fixating if you know what i mean, i am wondering whether it is scar tissue, from my hernia operation, since that was in the left nut, and it's only the left one that hurts some times.

7. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    9:33 PM
    I think you should accept your limitations. You are playing with high stakes.
    I have had swoolen testicle issues. Sometimes I cannot take the pain of my testicles flopping as my wife and I have sex. The fix? A Playtex brief girdle with a hole for my penis nuts stay strapped down.

As for chastity, you can have the tip of your penis pierced and also have a piercing done between your scrotum and your anus. This is a guiche piercing. With rings and a small padlock, I promise you will e in chastity! No tug on balls. No JO. No intrrcourse without being unlockes or cutting ring.
    Be sure to research guiche chastity.
    Ss

8. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    Oh my doc definitely told me I "probably should not use that thing". But he also said he couldn't see any reason why it alone would have caused the issue I was having. But you're right, they will certainly err on the side of caution and you'll need to be able to suss out reality from hyperbole.

9. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    Maybe consider a PA piercing and then a tube device that will not stress the testis (non painful nuts are happy nuts). Ms Lori has the classic #5 and some new tube devices that are light and PA oriented. Steelworxx has the TubeJackets. Steelwerks Extreme has many choices that are exrtremely costly but worth checking out for info purposes. You're not out of the game, just need to shift strategies.

10. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    4:33 AM
    You might find that using a waist belt to support the cage will help reduce any pressure on your testes.
    They're normally used to prevent pullout, but would probably help in your case too by stopping the weight of the device, or erections, from pulling on them.

11. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    All good advice above and, with or without your medical history, I agree that no doctor is going to say that wearing a cage is to be encouraged. Long-term chastity is not compulsory and definitely doesn't suit everyone. It's easy to get the impression, from some posts on this site, that if you're not locked for months on end without release, you're not doing it properly. Whatever suits you and your partner is proper enough.

Although some people may swear by it, from a personal point of view, a PA seems quite an extreme solution and not one that I would go for. You don't say whether you have tried any other devices other than the CB6000. I have a Holy Trainer v2, which I am able to keep on for several days (with daily removal for cleaning), but you may have to try several before finding the best one for you.

Not the same, I know, but I suffer from "blue ball syndrome" where, regardless of cage wearing or not, repeated erections and arousal without release causes congestion, resulting in pain in both testes, just like having received a good kick in the nuts (is there such a thing as a "good" kick in the nuts?). This may also be a contributory factor in your case, perhaps with your left one being more susceptible due to your history.

Good luck.

Collar42 and bondinchas like this.
  12. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    All good advice above, great to hear how so many care. I would say with the pressure being
    put on that part of your body and how it changes so much and often I don't think that kind
    of pressure is going to turn out well. As above there are other options. A full belt supports
    and the ring never moves. The other options will work as well. Just listen to your body, pain
    is not a good thing and should make you think deeply about other choices. Hope you find
    a solution for you two.

13. Collar42

Collar42 Member

Local Time:
    I always get unlocked, if it starts to hurt the least.. if i could live without chastity i would, but it's like a curse to me.. i want to be locked, sounds wierd..

i have tried numerous locks, all from Ebay etc. can't afford a custom one, altough i customize them a bit myself. my favourite one is a CB6000S which i have minimized a bit further, i am quite a grower, so in flacid state, it's not that big.. my record is 13 or 14 days in it.

i would not say that i suffer from "blue ball symdrome" i have seen it on pictures :)

i would love to be one of those who could go for 6 months without release, but i know, at some point, my testes will hurt and i need to get it off..

i considered a PA briefly, but not anymore.. altough my girl considers nipple piercings, yay for me :p

14. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    Nuts can be a real pain. One of mine is often a problem, although I don't think I have anything quite so serious. It's always tricky in chastity, in that the nuts do naturally try and move tight to the body. this is where a good fit can suddenly become a problem. Too loose, and the nuts will pull through, too tight and there is nasty strain as they try, as they do when cold, or aroused. I've been having good luck with a few stainless models from Amazon. One has a 50mm round ring, with basically a tiny cup for a cage. That one is great mostly, but I have to take the cage part off to pee properly. the other has an oval ring, 50mm and a short tube, with an open end with bars where the head goes. Both have been fully secure, nuts wise, and haven't had the pain problems that I'd often get with my plastic CB (the original one) device. In the end though, you may, as people have pointed out, need to go with a model that doesn't require a base ring.

15. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    Just for clarity regarding "blue ball syndrome", I don't wait for them to go blue before I take action !!!

16. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    I struggled with ball trap devices and finally gave up and got a PA which is the best thing I ever did regarding chastity. It may drip when you pee standing up but all you have to do is make sure you are a little closer to the toilet or urinal. I got mine at 16g and had it stretched to 6g in about 5 weeks. I was reluctant for a long time but so glad I did it. It is so much more comfortable now and I could probably wear te cage I indefinitely if I had to. Good luck finding a solution!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice