Truth on medical questions

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by 4herlocked, Oct 13, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. 4herlocked

4herlocked Active member

Local Time:
    6:13 AM
    I just filled in a questionnaire online for an upcoming physical appointment
    -
    It asked if I was sexually active I picked ( not currently) as it is very rare with wife lately
    -
    It asked to select all forms of partners
    I selected female and male ( never told Dr I’d been active with men before )
    -
    In comments I wrote that I have not been active with men in last 5 years ( it’s actually about 3.5 years )
    -
    Note : I have worn my chastity cage to all Dr appointments for last 5 years or so , but he has never seen it …
    - YOUR THOUGHTS ARE APPRECIATED
    -
    THANKS

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:13 AM
    I’ve not seen a question on any form that asks if I’m wearing a chastity device, so you aren’t lying about it are you!

3. 4herlocked

4herlocked Active member

Local Time:
    I’m kinda hoping Dr sees my cage someday

4. Mistress Janie

Mistress Janie Long term member

registered nurse
    Virginia, USA
    Local Time:
    Hi 4herlocked,
    I have always believed that it is very foolish for any person to lie to either their doctor or their lawyer. Both are asked and paid for their professional advice, and if they don't know the facts and truth then their advice is worthless.

It seems to me that you answered that questionnaire honestly enough. Any medical professional reading it will have a good idea of your sexual history.

Rectrix and tomf_22033 like this.
  5. 4herlocked

4herlocked Active member

Local Time:
    thanks for your input , I’ve never told anyone with credentials that I’ve had sex with men , so made me a little nervous, glad I told the truth

6. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    3:13 AM
    Honesty with your doctor is a policy that will always benefit you.

Depending on your age, I would be concerned if your doctor has not encountered your cage. There is a lot to be checked out in that region that is pretty important for a man’s health.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  7. Wishful Husband

Wishful Husband Active member

East Coast USA
    Local Time:
    As someone that used to practice medicine, I can tell you that most of the questions on those intake forms are useless for most people. In most cases we should be asking questions when the response will lead to some specific action (recommended screening/counseling). We ask everyone about "sexually active" because the USPSTF recommends screening for STDs in all sexually active women 24 and younger, and women 25 and older at "higher risk." We ask everyone, but the answer is kind of irrelevant if you don't fall into specific categories. (Not all of which I can remember off-hand, but that specific question is geared towards that group I believe.)

The "having sex with men" question is looking about screening for Hepatitis B and HIV, since that group is identified as having increased risk for those diseases. The 5 year part may be looking at the potential screening interval. If you've been screened since the last contact (regardless of how long ago) it's probably OK whatever you put.

Prostate exams for asymptomatic individuals are of questionable benefit. I currently see a PA for my annual exams. Since I'm on testosterone she has a reasonable reason to check my prostate. I don't think she has a clue what she's doing when she does the exam. (she's too timid in this case to appreciate prostate size, which is what she should be assessing.) If you see a urologist they'll (of course) check, but unless there were specific symptoms that pointed towards the need for a rectal/prostate exam I tended to not do them "just to check."

I wouldn't be concerned about your doctor finding out something like you wearing a chastity cage. None of my patients ever had one when I was doing an exam on them, but I definitely heard many intimate details about my patients. It's only really an issue if you have urological complaints and you are wearing it. Then I'd have to go with the great doctor adage "If it hurts when you do that, don't do that." But if it isn't bothering you it isn't going to bother the doctor. (Unless he's worried there's some sort of abuse going on, but that's a different can of worms.)

Lying to the doctor when they're asking you questions (as opposed to the forms we look over briefly but don't care too much about) is a bad idea. But don't stress over the forms.

Rectrix likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice