Advice on ball pain

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by her-sub-in-training, Oct 27, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. her-sub-in-training

her-sub-in-training New member

Local Time:
    12:12 AM
    so, I figured that I was just being a hypersensitive baby about blue balls but now I'm not so sure. After 3-5 days of being locked (no matter the device usually) my balls get so sore that I can barely walk & often leads to a white flag. Recently, I did a 24/7 lockup for about 4 days & now, two days after being free, I'm still having twinges of pain. It's not so much in the balls as the connecting plumbing....tubes if you will. Am I being a hypochondriac? Is this normal? The pain isn't terribly intense now but pronounced. I'd feel foolish to ruin the jewels by ignoring it. Similar experiences??

2. mikeDsub

mikeDsub Active member

Local Time:
    1:12 AM
    You should not be experiencing pain. Sounds like you are using a ring that is too tight. You should be able to slip a finger between the ring and your balls. The worse I ever had was a burning sensation on the skin of my scrotum and that was easily fixed with either a few hours of being unlocked, more lubrication or a rearranging of my skin. What device are you using?

3. Lialuvit

Lialuvit Just starting out down this road in our marriage

Local Time:
    Agree with mike d sub.. Experiment ... I found the right size ring but only after starting with a larger one and experiencing ball slip but not really any PAIN.

Trial and error..

4. MissCharlotte

MissCharlotte Active member

Miss
    Australia
    Local Time:
    1:12 PM
    It's too tight. The pain will ease. I hope you're not whinging to your Mistress.

kickball likes this.
  5. Mistress linda and slave

Mistress linda and slave all men should be locked

pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    its too tight, try a slightly larger ring, pinching is normal tho, and should be fixable with skin adjusting and\or some lube

6. TheHubby

TheHubby Oregon Coast Lighthouse

Consumer product designer and engineer
    Portland, Oregon
    Local Time:
    10:12 PM
    I am having the same burning scrotum issue. When I had a larger base ring, the burn was less, but had a ball slippage problem causing much greater pain than the burning. So, I experimented with a smaller base ring and solved the ball slippage problem, but had more burning in the morning.

I am hoping that the burning in the morning will go away in time. For those with the burning problem, did your issue go away with time? If so, how long did it take?

Thanks in advance.

7. GT-CB6000

GT-CB6000 Long term member

Local Time:
    The burning issue is chaffing. Can be resolved by using lube or as others have recommended Lanacane anti chafing gel.

8. TheHubby

TheHubby Oregon Coast Lighthouse

Consumer product designer and engineer
    Portland, Oregon
    Local Time:
    10:12 PM
    Thanks for the advice on the Lanacane. I have been using it and it's a great product. It helps, but it doesn't resolve my issue because as I get hard, the ball sack gets stretched and I guess I am not that stretchy :)
    So let me rephrase my question. How long did it take for you to get used to the scrotum getting pulled as you got hard? I am sure it's a depends on the person answer, but I am interested in your personal experience.
    Please chime in if you had the same issue? Thanks in advance.

9. GT-CB6000

Local Time:
    The stretching issue is part of wearing the chastity device that fits around the cock and balls. That burning feeling is normal, soon you will get used to it. Or so that is what I have heard. I'm new at the chastity scene as well, so I don't have all the answers. From what I've read after a period of time the body adjusts and you stop getting erections that cause the "morning wood" issue. I still have that issue as well but only have been locked up for about a week. Good luck!

10. GT-CB6000

Local Time:
    The best answer about ball pain at night I have seen is from Philfred in the thread sleeping issues or sleeping problems. He recommended to tie a string around the device and attach it around your waist so it doesn't pull away from your body wen morning wood happens

11. GT-CB6000

Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice