An interesting conundrum....orgasm/cum related

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by anonguy, Jun 8, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. anonguy

anonguy Active member

Local Time:
    8:26 PM
    So....my wife finds it extremely sexy to get me off with a hand job, and to have me cum inside her to "lubricate her" only to have me eat her out to orgasm afterward.

So we've been doing this....

--She jerks me off, and either gets me off and then feeds me my cum and continues to jerk my cock just to torture me... or gives me a ruined orgasm where i leak, but don't cum "all the way"

or

--She makes me jerk off in front of her, cum in her pussy, and then eat it out.

Now, don't get me wrong. I'm very lucky to get this about 4ish days a week when I'm locked up. But....honestly I want her to tease me more, use a dildo on me more often (she uses the prostate toy A LOT and pegs me about 2x a month recently) and make me cum in my cage (only happened 1x so far).

My issue is that...if I'm wanting this/asking her to do it, it becomes a drag on her. So I guess it's an issue there of me topping from the bottom...also trying to respect her space/when she wants to engage, etc.

Anyone else have mixed feelings about something so great?

Peter3811 likes this.
  2. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:26 AM
    You are spoilt for choices! Most of us cant even cum.. that has been for ages.. you should keep it simple and done with.. and not to drag her down with your time consuming antics.. a dominant woman will have no tolerance for petty things.. you should in her presence insert a vibe into your ass.. masturbate yourself (a assertive female wouldnt want to touch a subbie dick).. cum and swallow.. and dont forget to lick clean the vibe for next use.. sorry just a joke.. but happy that your wife is playing along well…

Flick likes this.
  3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    4:26 AM
    Definitely topping from the bottom. Enjoy what you have. It's way more than most on here get.

Lady elizabeths sub likes this.
  4. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    4:26 AM
    Now we no longer have PIV sex (well over a year now) she now sometimes starts to give me a handjob, but she hardly ever finishes cos her arm aches so she gets me to finish myself off, she says she likes to seem me masturbate myself, she does like to watch me just cum on her pussy and then lick it up, or she'll turn over and let me cum on her ass and lick it up, So to sum it up, no PIV sex, only partial handjobs, and never let me cum in her mouth.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice