How many days before you break down?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Fragile, May 8, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Fragile

Fragile Member

Local Time:
    7:36 AM
    Wife and I have been playing for a few years... we’ve decided we are ready for a child... Financially secure now

so anyways the game is I’m only free to have sex during the ovulation cycle... it’s been 10 days since we last had sex and she just got her Pdot... I’m already dying and now I have to wait till maybe the 20th

she keeps me in a Pink Nub... it’s getting intense...I’m clingy and it’s becoming uncontrollable at this point when I see her... and she gets off on the power

I’m covered in love marks... she flexes power to because she’s bossy

10 days in and I’ve lost will power... I can’t even fight her off anymore... night time is going to be a mess

Slave to Wife and spider203 like this.
  2. Fragile

Fragile Member

Local Time:
    She also teases that when I do knock her up, she’ll free me for one last cum before being locked for the duration of her pregnancy

but that’s insane right?

3. Eve

Eve Long term member

semi retired
    USA West Michigan
    Local Time:
    No not insane on her part you will have done your job. She will be horny so I would suggest you get some good knee pads and excsise your tongue because she will need to have hers and you not so much

steelwaiting, durango_o and njcuckold like this.
  4. Bonobo

Bonobo Long term member

Local Time:
    Enjoy the ride!

durango_o and njcuckold like this.
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    12:36 PM
    I agree!

durango_o and njcuckold like this.
  6. njcuckold

njcuckold Active member

House Subby
    USA
    Local Time:
    How exciting for you guys. I am excited for you! We just learned my wife is 6 weeks. Realize she may be preoccupied at times though. I was at 52 days without release and unfortunately requested a cum I am regretting now.

homebody likes this.
  7. njcuckold

njcuckold Active member

House Subby
    USA
    Local Time:
    "No not insane on her part you will have done your job."
    Lol ever see lifecycles of black widows lol.

8. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    4:36 AM
    How long it takes to lose your mind is highly variable. It depends on your libido and how often and how effective your keyholder is at teasing you. Lucky you, it seems like you have a situation where chastity can continue to drive you insane with lust rather than getting used to it.

My wife barely teases me at all, and I get used to it pretty quickly. I wish I was in your situation. It's what I'm working towards. Insane with lust 24/7 is the ideal. YOU ARE THE LUCKY ONE.

tkls likes this.
  9. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    9:36 PM
    For good sperm health it might be advisable to cum in between in each ovulation.

durango_o likes this.
  10. Isopropylforyou

Isopropylforyou Long term member

Seeker of Truth and Knowledge.
    Texas
    Local Time:
    6:36 AM
    If you are trying to have a baby, you need to worry about the freshness of your sperm.

You want the best "Batch" available to give conception a fighting chance.

Chasity play is fun but making a new life form is serious business.

Lose underwear, cut back on the Coffee, get 8-9 Hours of sleep, eat healthy and cut back on the drinking all to help ensure that you are producing the freshest sperm possible. You do not want any older sperm inside you.

Make sure you are either ejaculating/milking with enough frequency to clear out any old sperm.

Fresh and healthy is the name of the game.

Good luck.

durango_o likes this.
  11. Mrloched

Mrloched Long term member

West yorkshire
    Local Time:
    I suspect a chastity cage, especially a nub might interfere with the body's ability to regulate ball temperature. It might not matter but something to consider.

durango_o and Isopropylforyou like this.
  12. Fragile

Fragile Member

Local Time:
    Good points... she’s killing me so that’s a blessing in my favour

13. Fragile

Fragile Member

Local Time:
    Spoke with my wife... I’ll be able to get out a couple days earlier... 17th instead of the 20th
    So that’s a plus

but I broke down yesterday and begged her to let me unlock just to hold my penis and she refused
    When we listened to a podcast she had her foot over the cage and teased as I twitched into her

half an hour in I was pleading with her to take her foot off the cage and promised her that I would not ask to be free anymore if she did

she’s excited to lock me up for nine months when she gets knocked up... she’s becoming a little much to be honest

durango_o, tvalex, b_quark and 2 others like this.
  14. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    When my wife was pregnant, she had to have sex of some kind 2 or 3 times a day. We had regular PIV sex up until the last month, and then switched to me doing oral on her only. About 2 weeks before she delivered, her orgasms got too scary for us, so we quit until after the kids were born, with hand jobs only for me until she was given the OK to get back to regular sex by her doctor.

If you're going to be locked for 9 months, that wouldn't be so bad, but she'll probably need to have something to keep her satisfied. You better get your mouth in shape for giving marathon oral sex.

durango_o likes this.
  15. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    Well, you're in a fun spot! You get to cum inside her until she's knocked up, and then you're done! Probably until the next time she wants to be pregnant-could be years? If we'd started the chastity journey earlier in life, I can see that happening.

durango_o likes this.
  16. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    My wife/Mistress/KH and I use chastity as a game/semi-lifestyle and not a true subservient FLR. When the cage is on and we are in role, one would think we are a true FLR couple. Once the cage is placed on me and locked, the minimum time before being let out is 7 days. At times we will stretch the period out to 2 weeks depending on what was the senerio we are acting out and if someone else is involved. Yes, we do have others in our lifestyle who are similar to us, but this circle is extremely small and known to each other for many years. We do participate in Locktober each year and I do a full 31 days in the cage before any release. We also participate in Lent every year and I also do the entire 40 days locked in a cage. We did try to extend this year into a Corona lock-down, but with the stress of what was going on in the world and area, I suffered a severe panic attack and she let me out for safety.

Many of our scenes have a psychological portion to them, when I am going to be subjected to a 14 day locking period, she will pour locktite into the lock so there is no way out. As she does it she tells me this is forever and how my life will be going forward. Its not a big deal with a padlock since when the scene finishes she can cut it off with small bolt cutters. Its when she does this to an integrated lock and in order to get the lock out, i stand next to a vice with the cage in the jaws and one of the other people in our group drilling the lock out (i do the same for them as well.

Now for the longest period, that was 90 days and it was pure torture. My wife was severely pissed at me over a rumor and locked my cock in a cage and gave me an ultimatum. I would remain locked until she forgave me and if I didn't like it, a divorce was the only other solution. This went on for 90 days until my wife was informed I had not done anything and was totally innocent and the lock was finally drill out so the cage could be removed. That was a struggle on its own, but expecting to be thrown out at any minute only made it worse. When she found out the truth she was devastated and wanted nothing to do with chastity again. I was able to convince her otherwise and 2 weeks later we started again.

tkls and tvalex like this.
  17. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    How many days? 10-14 from a cold start.

18. Thomas Gangman

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    7 - 14, depend on her mood

19. Fragile

Fragile Member

Local Time:
    She’s started talking about taking control of the money and giving me an allowance

I’m trying to object and she said something like “don’t make me upset by taking away your freedom in a few days, you know how much we want a cubby”

She’s never been like this

Slave to Wife likes this.
  20. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    Fragile, Now its time to be worried. Stay with a plastic/acrylic cage and let her know she is pushing too hard. You may like the game for now but nothing good can come from her trying to take everything away from you. Next time she gives you crap ( you are married, not a slave), don't say anything, take the care off and pretend like nothing happened. It's power exchange, not theft.

tkls and Fragile like this.
  21. Slave to Wife

Slave to Wife Nobody Important

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    No. Think of long-term chastity like Tom Hanks and the sea in Castaway: If you can get your raft past the breakers, sailing gets smoother in the open ocean.

Give it time. After two weeks, it gets easier because your poor penis accepts the sentence.

kellysbitch likes this.
  22. Thomas Gangman

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    Sorry, misread this. A break in period is suggested, you don't want to go from nothing to 14 days overnight. We use metal cages, easier to clean and for hygiene, been escape proof, and like the weight.

To start, use something like Nair to remove all the hair from the area. There may be some irritation so wait a few days before using the cage. Hair removal creams is better then shaving, I use to get ingrown hairs would are bothersome and after removal you need the skin to heal or else you get a sore. After a while using the chemical removal, the hair hardly grows back which is a great plus.

Rule number 1, always try to shower with the chastity cage on, get use to washing and drying with it on. It will get you prepared and understand you will not be able to touch your cock. Rule number 2, start this on a Friday. Start on day 1 with an hour on and and hour off until bedtime. On day 2 do 2 hours on and 2 hours off until bedtime. On day 3 try 4 hours on and 4 hours off. Day 4 and 5 , try to make it the whole day and leave off at night. Now on day 6, split your day into 2 halves, early part put the device on, the remainder off, and at bedtime put it on to sleep, one you have it on have your wife/kh/mistress turn the key or snap the lock shut and hold the key. In the morning, shower/dry and they have the wife unlock the lock. Keep the cage off for 2 hours and then split your day and repeat day 6.

Now the weekend is here and its Friday morning, time to move to the big leagues. Shower and leave the cage on the majority of the day. If you are going to be hardcore, just leave it locked and just check for rashes or any swelling, your confined until you are released by your KH. If you experimenting with chastity and using to to enhance your sex life, continue. At the end of the day, have your wife join you in the shower. She will enjoy soaping you cage and even teasing you. After you dry off, bring her to be and please her with your tongue like never before. Most likely she will unlock you and you will fuck her sense less. After your finished, put your cage back on and have her lock it shut.

On Saturday night, take her to the shower again and then to bed. After you have taken her to new placed with your tongue, she will want to let you out. This time stop her, you have to deny yourself she she understands how to deny you. If you lucky, she might let you out in a week, if she understands her new power, it might be 2 week. You both need to talk to understand the rules of define a criteria. Friends of ours do it different ways, one couple plays games, dice, spinning wheel, something with defined rules. Another couple does some crazy odd-even day/month chart. It seems to work for both of them. Ours is an agreement before the lock gets snapped shut, a 1 week confinement and then release and pleasure. A 2 week confinement then release and pleasure, but a milking at the end of week 1. Some 14 days sessions have included dildo training until I was able to handle a pretty decent pounding from the wife. We have done Locktober, complete confinement for 31 days and no milking, the same for lent. But the longest was a punishment, 100 days, that was intense. However, its true that once day 14 arrives, you have reached the hump.

tkls likes this.
  23. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well She is prob thinking bout the baby She wants and She wants to be sure it gonna be ok and is look after nice and She migt not want bothering when She has it inside Her tummy.

24. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    I seem to run on a three day cycle. I do fine for two days, then on the third day I’m ready to get out the bolt cutters. On the fourth day, I settle down. Then the cycle repeats.

My longest lock up was over forty five continuous days. It didn’t get easier as time progressed.

If she ever figures it out and coordinates her teasing with my cycle...

Headtrip likes this.
  25. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    When I first got locked up in my first cage, I went for a couple of days first, and then extended my time by a day or two until I'd been in for over a week continuously without any issues. Then, we went for the big one, long term leading into permanent without any releases. At 20 days, I was allowed to edge for 30 minutes without cumming, just to remind me how it felt to get close to a cum. Then at 40 days, I was given 5 minutes to masturbate to orgasm if I could. I was not able to get erect, let alone cum, so I locked back up a minute early, knowing I couldn't finish.

By then, I had lost my urges to cum around the 30 day mark, and I had stopped thinking about cumming completely. At around 60 days, even after the try for orgasm at 40 days, I realized I had already forgotten what pussy felt like, and I had stopped thinking about having intercourse completely, just like I had done with cumming a month earlier.

After that, time flew by and I had an easy time getting to 145 days without any "accidents" or severe craving for some sort of release. Nine months isn't that bad if you can get past the first couple of months.

Surrendered likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice