My first week in chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Jonny 12, Feb 24, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Jonny 12

Jonny 12 Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    2:03 AM
    Hi all firstly thanks to everyone who gave advice it helped a lot.My wife and I talked about my desire to be locked in chastity and what she would get from it and how it was not as weird or perverted or as uncommon as maybe she throught it was.I confessed that I had been wearing a cage in secret for quite a while and wanted to get this in the open and her to enjoy this with me.she then read a couple of short articles about male chastity to understand what it entails,she then agreed to try it but to take it slowly.So at the moment I am a very happy bunny who has been locked in for a week apart from having to remove it when she desired me after me pleasuring her,and removing it to play badminton as it might look strange in the showers after.I have never felt so horny as I do now even through I can't touch it but wearing the cage all the time is something else.I even enjoy the pain or discomfort of morning glory,I also noticed I was dribbling all the time at first.My wife still has slight reservations about what happens if I have an accident and get taken to hospital as I'll be wearing it has anybody had this experience.

2. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    8:03 PM
    Jonny, just last month I fell on the ice and ended up in the hospital with my cage on! When the nurse did the head to toe assessment, she found the cage and, after looking around, just kept on about her assessment without saying a word. My chief complaint was my wrist and the possibility of a brain concussion, so my hip area was not the area of attention. My wife arrived at the ER with the key and, as soon as we were left unattended, She quickly took the cage off and put it into her purse. No problem. In reality, the people in the ER have seen it all and a guy with a cage intentionally worn is nothing to them.

Jonny 12 and Queensbitch like this.
  3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    9:03 PM
    You did not say if you are being denied orgasms or just locked up. Chastity seems to mean different things to people. To some it is just being locked up when not having sex. To others, like me, chastity means being denied orgasms with or without a device. Wearing the device just makes me hornier so my wife likes me to wear it 24/7. After a few years I am very used to wearing it as I am my wedding ring or Apple Watch. I have a custom cage so it fits me like a glove and is very comfortable. My main issue is long term orgasm denial while being teased all the time. So what is your flavor of chastity?

4. Jonny 12

Jonny 12 Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    2:03 AM
    We are both new to chastity so taking it slowly and doing what my wife feels comfortable with,we hope to expand as we get more experienced,it's no secret that I get horny wearing the cage all the time,we hope to get to the stage where my wife unlocks it and rewards me for pleasuring her after being denied for a while this I'm looking forward to,so in answer to your points we do not want to get to serious at the moment for fear of putting my wife off,thanks for your ideas and questions,will post more as the situation develops,now been locked in over a week and loving it,but was unlocked last Wednesday by her as she wanted me inside her after teasing me.

Caged Bear likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice